It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Now Owns Blackwater (Xe)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.darkgovernment.com...

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation (Blackwater’s Black Ops, 9/15/2010) revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (now called Xe Services) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto. Blackwater was renamed in 2009 after becoming famous in the world with numerous reports of abuses in Iraq, including massacres of civilians. It remains the largest private contractor of the U.S. Department of State “security services,” that practices state terrorism by giving the government the opportunity to deny it.

Many military and former CIA officers work for Blackwater or related companies created to divert attention from their bad reputation and make more profit selling their nefarious services-ranging from information and intelligence to infiltration, political lobbying and paramilitary training – for other governments, banks and multinational corporations. According to Scahill, business with multinationals, like Monsanto, Chevron, and financial giants such as Barclays and Deutsche Bank, are channeled through two companies owned by Erik Prince, owner of Blackwater: Total Intelligence Solutions and Terrorism Research Center. These officers and directors share Blackwater.

One of them, Cofer Black, known for his brutality as one of the directors of the CIA, was the one who made contact with Monsanto in 2008 as director of Total Intelligence, entering into the contract with the company to spy on and infiltrate organizations of animal rights activists, anti-GM and other dirty activities of the biotech giant.

Monsanto has always been an evil company on its own, now with the power of its own private Army and government contracts. This truly is the darkest of days.

Similar Posts:
•Blackwater (Xe) Wins Huge Contract
•Monsanto Getting Burned
•Blackwater / Xe Mercenaries Arrive in Somalia
•De-Population Conspiracy Involving Monsanto
•Haiti Refuses Monsanto Seed Donation
•Monsanto: Planet Killer
•Blackwater (Xe)
these are more links found at the bottom of the page.
edit on 13-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

The movie "The future of food" this is the trailer, you can watch the whole movie on Netflix an other such sites. This is a must watch and shows the evil of Monsanto and what is really going on.

I have been doing research into this company for some time now and I can find no other company in the world with such power to control population.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here we go, this is Fascism only Hitler, Mussolini and the likes could dream about.

A company with its own private army, HOLY #!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but it seems to me that everything about Monsanto seems to be the fulfillment of certain prophecies. Whether you believe in a creator or not, this corporation seems to be ANTI everything.

This is BAD!

I don't like to say it, but I am seriously beginning to be believe that Monsanto is the Anti-Christ.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
I don't know about you, but it seems to me that everything about Monsanto seems to be the fulfillment of certain prophecies. Whether you believe in a creator or not, this corporation seems to be ANTI everything.

This is BAD!

I don't like to say it, but I am seriously beginning to be believe that Monsanto is the Anti-Christ.

Interesting new spin that a corporation might be the Anti-Christ. Even though I don't believe in Biblical Revelation, I am prepared to admit that there are few organisations (if any) on this planet that are as 'evil' as Monsanto.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
Here we go, this is Fascism only Hitler, Mussolini and the likes could dream about.

A company with its own private army, HOLY #!

how else are they going to safeguard and impose their products on countries ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

So you're saying the next war is Monsanto vs India?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Truly scarey though totally expected, at least the context is expected.
Bumping and flagging the thread, it deserves some serious attention.
Monsanto has to go, if for no other reason that I'm never going to ascend with such an easy target to hate!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Bill Gates on GM foods, NWO Puppet.

What Monsanto doesnt want you to know part of one of three.

Monsanto and evil company.

The list goes on just spend sometime on youtube.

When food kills.

Food Inc. part one of 10.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Bump - totaly expected yet totaly unreal, demon seeds from hell and now the actual firepower to force it. So Monsanto is now officialy a PMC (private military corperation) aka has its own army. Just say no to GMO.
edit on 13-1-2012 by 1947flxible because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I tried to confirm the info provided but haven't been able to so far. I HATE Monsanto...so bad I try not to read much about them these days. It makes my blood pressure go up and I start feeling violent.

Below is a Monsanto video I did using Apple motion. Probably no new info for anyone here.

Whether they own Xe or not Monsanto is the epitome of corporate greed and malfeasance. Their come-upance is coming. Whether in the hereafter...or here on earth. Die, Monsanto, Die!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1947flxible

Love that a new catch phrase.

JUST SAY NO TO GMO.
JUST SAY NO TO GMO.
JUST SAY NO TO GMO.

Should have a T-shirt with that on it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Great Job on the video. Keep up the good work, we all need to educate our friends and family on what is the real threat to our way of life. provided we can survive the madness.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
WHAT????

I rarely cuss, but WTF MAN. I don't know what to say

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Because the link in the OP wouldn't open for me (due to my laptop having some kind of virus I think), I Googled it.

Several other links on there with similar headlines refused to open for me, but this one did...

TextRETRACTION: Monsanto DID NOT buy Blackwater/Xe. They merely rented it..

femalefaust.blogspot.com...

...which states he only used their services to target anti-Monsanto activists, rather than buying them out. Small comfort, I know, but better than initially thought. I'd research further if other pages would open!
edit on 13-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This more recent article seems to confirm the one I've posted the link for above...

TextSetting the Record Straight: Did Monsanto Really Buy Blackwater (Xe)?

www.activistpost.com...

Monsanto used Blackwater from 2008 until their relationship was discovered in 2010, to infiltrate anti-Monsanto activist groups.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Toffeeapple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Talk about an unholy trinity:

Majority of computer commerce - Microsoft
Majority of food control and exploitation - Monsanto
Private military to ensure international autonomy - Xe

If they can't control the people by social engineering and attractive gadgets, they'll make them hungry. If they can't make them hungry, they'll shoot them.

If SOPA goes into effect on the heels of NDAA, there will be no easy way to stop this evil giant.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Monsanto's main headquarters are in St Louis, i'm sure that they don't have enough security to stop a fly by or napalm run, same goes for Black water, Yall need to getcha some pilots and planes rounded up and gethcha some, or quit your whining

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Did anyone bother to read the Jeremy Scahill article in The Nation, that was "quoted" in the OP? It says nothing about Montesano buying Blackwater/Xe/Academi.

Montesano hired their Total Intelligence arm from 2008 to early 2010. In other words they used their services like many other business's have. They did not BUY Blackwater/Xe/Academi so Montesano doesn't have it's own private army. Just because Pravda (the original source) uses a misleading headline doesn't make it true.

They are now known as Academi. They were purchased by USTC Holdings LLC, an investment consortium in late 2010.

www.businesswire.com...

And no, i'm not a Montesano shill either. I'm a natural organic food kind of guy who grows his own veggies.
edit on 13-1-2012 by bg_socalif because: fat fingers

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
D'oh - I've already pointed it out above!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Blackwater (now called Xe Services) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto

Excellent example of how one improperly worded sentence can lead to an uproar. Xe sold their services to Monsanto. Now, this alone is troubling and demonstrates just how damn dangerous Monsanto is (and why they should be wiped clean from the Earth), but it does NOT mean that we have a real life Omni Consumer Products from Robocop waiting a hostile takeover of teh nation.

Though I'm not saying that may not be attempted in the future, either...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join