It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream that I had last night,with missile.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
A very strange dream,and I hope not to be a prediction.

I was somewhere over an ocean or a water as a sea.All that I remember is that a rocket was launched somewhere, I do not remember if from land or from a war ship.At one moment when the rocket was in the air out of nowhere came a jet fighter, which launched another rocket into the air destroying the missile. The problem is that the jet fighter looks like an old Russian MIG fighter.That is all I remember from this dream,a very short dream that I had, but I hope not a prediction.
edit on 13-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

edit on 13-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: a

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Wasnt there a post here during the past week about fighter jets or something similar being
able to shoot down missiles?? Maybe it became entrenched into your memories...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

into your memories.
I have no idea about that ,it's the first time when I hear about such a plane.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
A very strange dream,and I hope not to be a prediction.

I was somewhere over an ocean or a water as a sea.All that I remember is that a rocket was launched somewhere,

The ocean, or water, represents a feminine force or your mother, the rocket is phallic, obviously, Me thinks this is a dream of sexual repression, and your rocket launch, ie; ejaculation, is something that you fear as it may lead to inner conflict.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Me thinks this is a dream of sexual repression, and your rocket launch, ie; ejaculation, is something that you fear as it may lead to inner conflict.

Lmao, I was just going to say something similar to what you said. I think that the dream meant that their "missle"( penis) hasn't exploded in a long long time and that every time that their missile ( penis) is wanting to explode it gets shot down before it hits it intended target.

edit on 13-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

conflict
I think is more related with a war or an attack with missile,maybe next days we will see.History of wars is very extend and the resistance....... is the main weapon.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

Me thinks this is a dream of sexual repression, and your rocket launch, ie; ejaculation, is something that you fear as it may lead to inner conflict.

Lmao, I was just going to say something similar to what you said. I think that the dream meant that their "missle"( penis) hasn't exploded in a long long time and that every time that their missile ( penis) is wanting to explode it gets shot down before it hits it intended target.

You know, you're absolutely right! I missed the whole "jet fighter" part that shoots his (the) missile down.

out of nowhere came a jet fighter, which launched another rocket into the air destroying the missile.

The "jet fighter" no doubt represents the father, and/or an older brother, and penis envy or a fear of not being able to live up to expectations.
I think that this is quite common, especially in families where the father is critical, overbearing and/or abusive. The dream clearly represents an inner conflict, IMHO.

But hey! I'm no psychiatrist!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You know, you're absolutely right! I missed the whole "jet fighter" part that shoots his (the) missile down.

I didnt miss it as i have had similar dreams of late

The "jet fighter" no doubt represents the father, and/or an older brother, and penis envy or a fear of not being able to live up to expectations.

With my dreams, i think its the latter. ( Divorce can make one feel that way)

I think that this is quite common, especially in families where the father is critical, overbearing and/or abusive. The dream clearly represents an inner conflict, IMHO.
I fully agree and understand all of your above statements.

Yeah, sure your not

edit on 13-1-2012 by WozaMeathed because: Isnt it obvious that im sexually repressed

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've had a recurring dream now for over 20 years now.

I'm walking past an aircraft factory (Raytheon) near my house and in the middle distance I see a nuclear mushroom cloud and I start to burn, I can feel it, itense and I can see my skin peeling off me as I scream in agony, then I jump to third person and see my chard body burn away.

Yep, I love that dream lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

wars
I am afraid that my dream could be related to a war,we don't need another war because wars are so.......low!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

LOL, sounds like you are a psychiatrist to me... having studied psychology.

But dreams don't always relate back to previous experiences... they can be new and exciting experiences.

Maybe what you saw was real.

Who knows.

Peace

Kluute

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Maybe what you saw was real.
Usually there is one week after I dream something important for the dream to became reality.

new topics

top topics

join