It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: CNN reporter Dana Bash gets "Snowballed" by Ron Paul supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Pardon me if this has already been posted, couldn't find it anywhere.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread
edit on 1/13/2012 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
LOL damm.. it all seemed pretty cool though. The supporters were polite, well-mannered, and more then reasonable in their statements.. spot on

times like these the truth is so undeniably evident... beating around the bush just doesn't work, you gota lie straight up like Dana Bash "I didn't say that"
edit on 13-1-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowmyst

I feel it is very important that we all remain polite and respectful towards the lady with the undernourished brain.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The blond lady piss me off
her attitude .. the way she look at people around her
asking her questions .. she know that everyone around her is rights about CNN
but with the salary she is probably paid

why did she say its like the Israeli Arab conflict
zionist at CNN always bring that up
she is a proud zionist thats for sure

normaly i dont say that .. damn she is ugly

hate her .. cant see any beauty in her at all
arrogant attitude thinking she is the best and that their side is the best

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What's even funnier, you can hear her saying to one lady that "They don't get it, I'm very fair." I laughed when I heard that!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Mess with the bull and get the horns.

When will these people ever take a look at history and figure; do not stand against the people.

All these military powers, monarchies...all ended with those supporting the status quo to be prosecuted, jailed, executed...by the people. With that in mind, much respect to the courteous way of talking to the lady. In the end she got tired of good manners...after all, she is not really independent she is on the clock:

"Do you mind, I as a journalist do not care for what you have to say, I'm busy asking irrelevant questions to this lady here that will only reinforce my overlords..er...I mean...reinforce the opinion of independent journalists...yeh that sounds about right".

40 years ago the best comedy was written...now it's live.

BOYCOTT CNN, spread the word!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
You're going to say you are very fair when you are comparing Americans who simply are supporting a political candidate to what? Terrorists in the middle east? Oh, I get the Arab-isreali conflict, ok, but she said, first "They are pretty scary."

What's so freaking scary about someone that supports Ron Paul vrs, someone that supports say, Obama?

Can't stand the power of conviction?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It`d be great if all these so-called journalists who have insulted Paul on TV were Snowballed.
Shame on all of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
It`d be great if all these so-called journalists who have insulted Paul on TV were Snowballed.
Shame on all of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She actually agreed with the other lady in saying that we are blind....blind!!!!

Are you freak in kidding Dana...I can prove that you are about 500 times blinder than Stevie wonder.

She is calling people who have woke up and see the problems blind...I just can't get enough anymore

I suggest we all email CNN and Dana bash again for calling us blind.....its on you filthy blond liar

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
One of the supporters pointed out that she stated on national television in an interview that she was worried about Paul's success. To which she replied "I didn't say that."

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
"Strike me down and I become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The answer? Send her more emails. Send CNN more emails about removing her as the main Ron Paul reporter used by CNN.

How can she lie and claim she didn't say she hoped Ron Paul wouldn't win. There's a whole thread on her here at ATS which includes th video showing EXACTLY what she said.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Objective journalism........objective journalism.....nope doesn't ring any bells(its been a while, just let the old neurons re-connect....oh there we go) WHAT?!?!?! that plastic zombie has the gaul to state she is carrying out objective journalism. what a fantastic lie.

The mainstream news (Print, TV, Online) hasn't carried out objective journalism for years. their job is to push an agenda, that is their sole objective, their methodology is particularly insidious as it employs the brilliant strategy of "vox populi" (or voice of the people for the non latin speakers) so how can we complain, they are just the mouthpiece for the voiceless masses....right?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
She said it was a little scary... You guys should listen. Sometimes Paul supporters come across as a cult. It's scary to people who are not aware of what's going on in this country.

Your avarice for getting Ron Paul elected is scaring people away. People like these supporters TURN ME OFF of Ron Paul. Every time I see something like this, I wonder if you know how you're appearing to people who AREN'T head over heels in love with Paul.

If you want to continue to get what you're getting (news media ignoring Paul and saying he's 'unelectable', calling him 'out there' and his supporters 'crazed and forceful') keep doing what you're doing.

:shk:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I just find it funny that the only person she is interviewing is somebody who seems to share her views... why not interview any of the many people there who clearly dont...that would be 'objective journalism'

(i hadnt even heard of this woman before today but wow)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

so people asking her questions she doesnt want to answer is scary...?

i dont 'worship' ron paul, i dont even live in America. But those people on that video looked like quite a diverse bunch and were pretty civil and not at all threatening in my opinion.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
She said it was a little scary... You guys should listen. Sometimes Paul supporters come across as a cult. It's scary to people who are not aware of what's going on in this country.

Your avarice for getting Ron Paul elected is scaring people away. People like these supporters TURN ME OFF of Ron Paul. Every time I see something like this, I wonder if you know how you're appearing to people who AREN'T head over heels in love with Paul.

:shk:
So what she said it was scary?? she said a lot things that aren't true in that video so I personally don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth, including all the rest of the media whores

If people like these, who are enthusiastic, well intended, well informed, well mannered and polite, and honest people who are scaring you away then it's hard for me to consider how you survive amongst other people on a daily basis...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I don't mean 'scared' as in fearful of your life. I'm just saying that if people are saying they're scared, maybe you guys should listen. The more people 'go after' news reporters (as if they have a lot of control over what they report on) the more people are going to be turned off.

You want to ignore that, you're perfectly free to. But just as some Obama supporters scared many people, some Ron Paul supporters are scaring people.

Consider your goal and then take it or leave it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yeah...that is a little more than a "little scary".

If I had cult members hounding me...I'd be scared too.

They are simply mad at her because she doesn't worship Ron Paul and will actually ask him hard questions instead of just asking him about his talking points of Federal Reserve and "sound money".

I feel bad for the lady...she asks questions...Ron Paul makes himself look bad by his reactions to them. It's not her fault really.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join