It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for those who believe that UFO's are manned by interstellar fairing aliens.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

The relativistic kinematics equations? Really?
Their colleagues and friends/family they knew will most likely be long dead? Assuming they have friends, family and colleagues and that they even die!!!!

Your logic only works if your assumptions are true. If your first assumtion fails, the whole argument fails.

So, you admit that these beings are not organic, living creatures but mechanical ones? If so, this helps reinforce my point.
I fully admit that mechanical beings from across the galaxy have come here to spy on us based on the flawless logic presented here.

The only logic presented here proves aliens are not and will not taxi here on earth because is "Too difficult" .

Try learning the truth of "hostile space".

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
The answers to all these questions breach the rules of what we know and what we have been taught and told, alot of which im sure most humans could not even begin to comprehend. Here my quick rundown to your qiestions. ( just my idea, no proof to back it up so please dont ask)

1-2. Think of the Universe as we know it, as a never ending place that encumbers "controlled chaos" planets, stars, etc. Now think of it as a nervous system, where the ends of nerves are at planets, suns, black holes etc. "alien" thought and for a lack of a better word sences are beyond instantanous( see how can something be quicker than instant). There crafts or incubaters are like there materialization of there projected thoughts, as they dont "build" things they grow them like we grow hair, nerves, veins.

3. They know we are here, they have felt our being here like you feel a mosquito on your foot when your wearing sandals in the summer. They do watch us and treat us like we treat animals that are inferior to us. Well a few types anyways. Humans are actually so new in space time, this is why we recive so much attention, the thousands of years humans have been around is like a thought in space time. The aliens have been around for such a greater amount of time its rather rediculous that humans could even stand a chance.

Hollywood is calling my friend. None of us here can help you with your very imaginative perception of the cosmos.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
1. Our bodies and their's would not be similar and if it is the ship itself would allow for such manuvers. This would be due to their advanced technology.
2. Their form of energy is unlike anything we can comprehend. We put gas in our cars, it runs out and we fill up again. Preaty sure it's not like that for them.
3. Curiosity, I would like to see things with my own eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

1. Many people have claimed that UFO's can accelerate 90 degrees relative to their position and other maneuvers that contradict the underlying physical principles of current propulsion technology. What many scientists have concluded is that such aerial maneuvering can create gravitational forces so great (hundreds of times that of Earth) and would flatten any living creature like a pancake. Your take on this?

I know they are capable of these sudden direction changes at fantastic speeds because I saw one do it with my own two eyes, with friends and others I didn't know. Hella show. What we saw was not earth technology and yet, it was technology. Under intelligent control and with purpose. I'll describe it more if any one is interested tomorrow, as it's late here and I'm out.

How do you know it wasn't earth technology?? Do you work for LM or Boeing or Airbus or are you some aeronautical engineer. ???

Jesus!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
reply to post by dilly1

I still believe we'll see they travel, move about and appear and disappear in ways neither of us can express in words...certainly not by Hummer.

Lets leave it at a quote from your favorite movie: Forest Gump. "Stupid is as stupid does".

I will not entertain any more nonsense from you. Although it was entertaining.

Peace

Still believe??? Oh,,,, yes,, just like how christians and muslims believe. Enjoy your alien dogma.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Many people have claimed that UFO's can accelerate 90 degrees relative to their position and other maneuvers that contradict the underlying physical principles of current propulsion technology

Yes that is to say, our technology. Obviously the Martians have way more advance spaceships than we do.

What many scientists have concluded is that such aerial maneuvering can create gravitational forces so great (hundreds of times that of Earth) and would flatten any living creature like a pancake.

What scientists? What are their names and where is their data? Links to support this might be good

To cross the vast distances of the stars, it is known without a doubt that any engine that is used would need to be extremely vast and thus requires a huge star ship. Most UFO reportings are of objects from as small as 3 m across to a one mile.

Maybe these small vessels are are like the shuttles they use on Startrek for their away missions and they got here on much larger ships. Bazinga!!

and any advanced civilization capable of travelling to the stars would not waste such high amounts of energy or a long time to just spy on humans.

You are pretty bold to assume what or what not aliens would spend their time and resources doing. Do you think they might say the same of us, something like ' No advanced civilization capable of space travel, like the Earthlings would waste their time and energy to spend 1/4 of their time to watching what other humans do, like on T.V and the internet."

An alien civilization capable of travelling to the stars has most likely mastered the physics of optics, and have cloaking technology at their disposal. Not only that, but they have also most likely mastered nanotechnology and the many other scientific areas that we have yet to even begin to slightly understand. In practice, would it not be feasible to have unmanned, cloaked aircraft that are very small but sufficient enough to serve the purpose of spying on humans?

Maybe it takes massive amounts of energy just like the travel does, able to only be produced by a massive generator.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

1. Many people have claimed that UFO's can accelerate 90 degrees relative to their position and other maneuvers that contradict the underlying physical principles of current propulsion technology. What many scientists have concluded is that such aerial maneuvering can create gravitational forces so great (hundreds of times that of Earth) and would flatten any living creature like a pancake. Your take on this?
2. To cross the vast distances of the stars, it is known without a doubt that any engine that is used would need to be extremely vast and thus requires a huge star ship. Most UFO reportings are of objects from as small as 3 m across to a one mile. Such machinery is not capable of achieving the high speeds required to cover the astronomical distances in a feasibly short time, and any advanced civilization capable of travelling to the stars would not waste such high amounts of energy or a long time to just spy on humans. Your take on this?
3. An alien civilization capable of travelling to the stars has most likely mastered the physics of optics, and have cloaking technology at their disposal. Not only that, but they have also most likely mastered nanotechnology and the many other scientific areas that we have yet to even begin to slightly understand. In practice, would it not be feasible to have unmanned, cloaked aircraft that are very small but sufficient enough to serve the purpose of spying on humans?

Can't say I'm convinced UFOs are from "other planets"; of course, I'm not convinced they aren't either.

(1) Whether they are interstellar or time travellers, I would guess that a powerful electromagnetic field would have to be generated; that WOULD explain the events that witnesses have experienced with their cars electrical systems, power grids, etc.
Also, motion and matter within a strong EM field are not subject to the "typical" laws of physics; in fact, it is LIKELY that time is "dilated" as well. What we see as rapid movements may, in fact, be hours or days to the "occupants" of the craft. Consider the Philadelphia Experiment on this point.

(2) There is probably enough energy in a "relatively" small number of atoms to supply the energy needs. A race advanced enough to do what we are suggesting has probably already figured out how to harness that energy, whether it be fission or fusion or........

(3) To assume that an alien race would feel compelled to hide from lower life forms is presumtuous. We do not feel compelled to hide from goldfish in an aquarium, do we? Why not? Because we are not threatened by them any way. We just enjoy "watching" them.

Like I stated, I neither believe nor disbelieve... I just continue to examine the "known" in order to better understand the "unknown"...
edit on 14-1-2012 by RealAmericanPatriot because: double post

edit on 14-1-2012 by RealAmericanPatriot because: grammatical error

edit on 14-1-2012 by RealAmericanPatriot because: ibid

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

2. To cross the vast distances of the stars, it is known without a doubt that any engine that is used would need to be extremely vast and thus requires a huge star ship. Most UFO reportings are of objects from as small as 3 m across to a one mile. Such machinery is not capable of achieving the high speeds required to cover the astronomical distances in a feasibly short time, and any advanced civilization capable of travelling to the stars would not waste such high amounts of energy or a long time to just spy on humans. Your take on this?
3. An alien civilization capable of travelling to the stars has most likely mastered the physics of optics, and have cloaking technology at their disposal. Not only that, but they have also most likely mastered nanotechnology and the many other scientific areas that we have yet to even begin to slightly understand. In practice, would it not be feasible to have unmanned, cloaked aircraft that are very small but sufficient enough to serve the purpose of spying on humans?

I'll come up with more questions as the thread progresses.

I'm in the camp with Drs. J Allen Hynak, and Jacques Valle who think these "aliens" are not extraterrestrial, physical creatures, but are in fact inter-dimensional entities who can materialize and de-materialize at will in our 4 dimensions.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I dont have to read your crap. Aliens exist period. Go preach your preschool level bible thumping illogical "flying spaghetti" man in the clouds BS to someone who still beleives in santa.

Its getting to the point where you not beleiving that aliens exist makes me want to round up all you ignorant douches and get rid of you, your kind of thinking is damaging to the human race and you dont deserve to speak.

So next time you think of writing some bs you made up trying to cope with the fact god dosnt exist, Think twice, then a third time, Because nothing you say will change our minds. EVER. PERIOD> GET OVER IT.

We cant unsee the Ufo's weve seen, and beleive it or not, with a little faith you'd see one too. Which is far more than faith in god will ever get you.

You still really think your post would actually change any of our minds LMAO.
edit on 14-1-2012 by kman420 because: ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well I don't think we can make these claims and the general premise of the thread isn't too good.

It's like a scientist from the 1800s saying aeroplanes are impossible because the steam engine required would be giant and the iron/whatnot too heavy.
edit on 14-1-2012 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

Everything you speak of is a "earthly" interpretation using the only references you know or or can guess-timate. That doesnt give our star visitors much credit. My point.

Not quite. But, yes, an Earthly interpretation, intended for T. Humans. The references I use are for YOUR benefit, to assist YOU in understanding.

Lights, machines..and need to be mechanically PROPULSED thru the cosmos? Im assuming they are a bit farther along in their science than us if they are visting us...and we CANT be visiting them...yet.

There is absolutely no reason you can't visit star systems within about a 10ly radius. You have the technology, the science is there. Perhaps IF your species wasn't so supine in this area you would have more.

And Im not the only one here I see by the posts that think you are giving them far less credit than they deserve.
And again...you are only using the references you know of...and can understand...and thats not logical. Only here on Earth. And they are probably laughing at us right now.

Right ... okay. I am not withholding any credit from anyone. The facts are that with the exception of one single species, those that are visiting Earth are no more advanced than perhaps 700 years, And that sir, is probably giving them more credit than they deserve.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by WeAreAWAKE
Personally, I believe that if there are "aliens" and "UFOs" that they are dimensional and not simply from another galaxy. I try to take the position of...what single answer explains "everything". "Everything" being aliens, ancient civilizations, 2012, the Bible, GOD, etc., etc. Again...not that I believe it...but the only thing that seems to answer "everything" is that these things would have to co-exist with us (or close to us or occasionally close to us) and appear "out of the blue". Therefore...dimensional. IMHO.

Personal belief is based on ?? Nothing really

You are totally brainwashed with all the crap society has been feeding you.

Dimensional is theoretical. Not a shred of evidence.

All science is theoretical at some stage. And to say there is no evidence of other dimensions is not correct.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

On topic...there is nothing to say UFO's are manned at all...who really knows?

the people who've retrieved crashed bodies

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Nah its okay we been over this in a few hundred thread

And the high speed maneuvers of translucent shape shifting blurry or glowing orb like UFO's are Plasma Critters. They don't feel inertia as they are energy critters

And those account for about 80%ish of sightings

edit on 13-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Wow.. glad that's cleared up after all these years.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

1. I believe that they can move like this because the craft employ such technology that they create a bubble around the craft that effectively reduce the mass of the craft and anything inside it to zero so the energy needed to accelerate and turn like that is minimal.

2. If they did actually cross the vast distance of the Galaxy to get here I think they only did it once and they also have the capability to produce more ships when they got here. If you can travel near to the speed of light the nearest star to us is really not that far away. Also I have long subscribed to the theory that that were already here, just in another dimension or time and are able to travel between the two.

3. They may already have cloaked ships here, we have no way of knowing.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this is how i look at it... if the space ship is filled with a fluid of some sort and a being being inside the fluid filled craft should should be able to withstand such enormous amounts of g force. as for the plasma critters or as i like to call them space plankton i believe the universe should be viewed as a ocean teaming with unique life that we would have never thought could live there.. just like the life found at the bottom of our oceans..and as for a alein race visiting us...why not..you have concurred star travel...why wouldn't you want to observe and watch evolving species, seeing new and incredible evolutionary adaptations... make it or break it... we have to get there our selves without help...its the law of evolving species in the universe..if you can live long enough and not kill yourself...we will be closer to understanding the universe.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kman420

I dont have to read your crap. Aliens exist period. Go preach your preschool level bible thumping illogical "flying spaghetti" man in the clouds BS to someone who still beleives in santa.

Its getting to the point where you not beleiving that aliens exist makes me want to round up all you ignorant douches and get rid of you, your kind of thinking is damaging to the human race and you dont deserve to speak.

So next time you think of writing some bs you made up trying to cope with the fact god dosnt exist, Think twice, then a third time, Because nothing you say will change our minds. EVER. PERIOD> GET OVER IT.

We cant unsee the Ufo's weve seen, and beleive it or not, with a little faith you'd see one too. Which is far more than faith in god will ever get you.

You still really think your post would actually change any of our minds LMAO.
edit on 14-1-2012 by kman420 because: ignorance is bliss.

that does not mean that god doesn't exists, i think alien life would prove that there is a god a guiding energy that we and all life in the universe is apart of...everything is connected in layers

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by zorgon

Nah its okay we been over this in a few hundred thread

And the high speed maneuvers of translucent shape shifting blurry or glowing orb like UFO's are Plasma Critters. They don't feel inertia as they are energy critters

And those account for about 80%ish of sightings

edit on 13-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Wow.. glad that's cleared up after all these years.

There is some really interesting visual evidence on how they move and their shape changing abilities . There is only ONE up close personal clip that is out there that has been publicly available . Calling them critters or what have you is perhaps a bit of candy coated description for others benefit . They are still Alien Entities .

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Why do UFOs need headlights? Surly they don't navigate by sight, even our military jets don't navigate by looking out the windshield. Sure looking outside supplements flying modern jets but in complete darkness looking outside is nearly useless, how do Navy pilots land on small aircraft carriers, by gut judgements on how far the lights on the ship are from them?

Yes, plus instruments. Why do they practice so much? Carrier decks have landing lights too.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Like many people here I am no specialist in any of the questions that you asked. But they way I see it is 1. The problem with us being "flattened like a pancake" is were pushing against natural law, what if copying it would do the job? www.msnbc.msn.com...
(This could apply to vehicles) There is information of individuals that also have experimented with the theory, but as Ive learned reading through posts, it is only when you do the work of research that the information organizes smoothly.
2. Your doing exactly what we UFO believers do which is we have to assume a position in order to research indeph. I say this because your 2nd questions is all about what we do
Well then how do you know that we humans don't carry something thats worth being as covert as stated..
3. I think #2 answer fits the bill for this too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join