It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Groom Lake, been there...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: charlyv
a reply to: TXRabbit

Not a chance. This entire post is my recollection, and my writing.

Not meant to be accusatory so sorry if it came across as such. I simply noticed line-breaks where there shouldn't have been. I guess it's my inner "grammer-nazi" shining through.

That's ok, and in fact a correct observation. If I have something to post that is of any length, I do it in word or notepad, and then copy it in to the post. I have learned over the years, never to trust sourcing data directly into a web page, and I have lost some rather big posts that way. When you go and paste it back, yes, it introduces line break artifacts where you did not intend to place them.

I do the exact same thing actually. I've been to groom as well, although ours was scheduled. In some other threads I've started, there are some pics of us on final approach and descent into the air field. Good writeup though.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Wow, that is awesome! Thanks for sharing. S&F for you.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: boomer135
I took a look at some of your posts. Very cool. It must be something to lower a boom in a KC-46A. What a visually stunning system that is. We had trainers for the P-3 Acoustics and Radar seats that did not look that sophisticated.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join