It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakened or was I always awake? Pure insight requested...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinchillachillin
reply to post by punisher2012

In regaurds to your dream with your mom and the missels in the sky maybe it has to do with the chemtrails they have been spraying and to be more aware of whats going on in the sky. When they do spray they do it in a grid like or criss cross fashion.... Just a thought.

Thats an idea, at that time I had only heard about chemtrails, now its something I look more into. the "feeling" I got from the dream was it was the end of the world or perhaps the USA.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray01

I myself at a young age was able to remember my birth.
I told a friend once at school, they didnt believe me and went on to say that babies do not remember this event, and most dont.

I explained the positions of all the people even to what side the doctor was on! My mother a little freaked out clarified that all that I had just explained was correct to the t.

My mother was always a spiritually open person thus giving me the ability to have an open mind about such things, as Minds Eye/ Third Eye.
The amount you discover/see is relative to how open a mind you have.

It is believed the Minds eye is a gateway to past lives. I have a Book written by a theraputical hypnotist who has found certain words have the ability to allow him to speak directly to the souls that pass from life to life.

He has spoken to beings that experience immediate sadness and feeling of loss for their friends whom reside between the worlds.

Not sure of the name of the book at present time, I'll post it once ive found it again though.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join