It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakened or was I always awake? Pure insight requested...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray01

I used to live in Michigan, have actually been considering moving back lately.

I hope more people who have experienced this can come and provide us some more insight. Keep me updated.

By the way I'm naturally a night owl so I'm on here late too so feel free to let me know if you need to talk!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai
Where to start...

I've recently started listening to a particular video I'm YouTube that is a half hour of binaural beats that are said to ease into lucid dreaming. I went in search of a gateway to get in touch with my inner self after a rough year of mental discord and depression. I have listened to these beats 3 times now, tonight, and the two previous nights.

The first time I listened to the video, I did not fall asleep but rather fell into my mind for a lack of being able to explain it better. Since I was a child I have closed my eyes before bed and explored the "images" that I could see. It always starts off the same, I close my eyes and there is nothing but darkness. Once I stare into this darkness long enough a light seems to appear in the distance. When I focus all of my energy on this light area, its as if I zoom in on it until it becomes a clear picture. Sometimes the image is easy to recognize and sometimes I must pursue the image over and over until its obvious what I'm looking at. I remember mostly throughout my life that the pictures were random... Places, faces, and scenarios that I don't recognize or recall on my memory. My reason for this explanations is that my first time listening to the beats I seemed to have a much easier time honing in on the image, and it was crystals. Not pretty cut crystals but like I imagine they must exist in nature before they are mined. It was extremely vivid and I would open my eyes to kind of reset, close them again and refocus and the image was the same.

It seems that each time I've done this the picture has changed from instance to instance, but in each individual time the image was the same regardless of how many times I attempt to refocus.

I'll pause here for a moment to recollect my thoughts and to ask, has anyone else experienced these "inner forehead images"?

You're not alone. I experience the same thing every night, strange images floating around in blackness. However when you focus your energy on the image, you can actually change the image into whatever you want to see. I have also been listening to soothing sounds and meditation tapes whilst I fall asleep.

I think we are only scratching the surface here... I wish I could give you more insight, however I do not know enough information to inform you.

Peace, love and harmony

Namaste
edit on 13/1/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
yeah it's snowing here now lol no problem. i work from 10 to 6am so i'm always on. but i got to get going hopefully when i come back more people will share some of their experiences. i don't know how to flag the post so i need to learn that too. ttyl

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rayray01
yeah it's snowing here now lol no problem. i work from 10 to 6am so i'm always on. but i got to get going hopefully when i come back more people will share some of their experiences. i don't know how to flag the post so i need to learn that too. ttyl

You need a minimum of 20 posts to be able to Flag a thread, and or create your own thread

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute
[more

It's really amazing that you all have popped up able to share the same experience, nice to see I'm not alone on this.

I'm interested in learning more about controlling the images you see? It's always felt to me that I was uncovering an image I'm supposed to be seeing for whatever reason, I had no idea I could potentially control it!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray01

Great, talk to you more later! Have a good day

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Kluute
[more

It's really amazing that you all have popped up able to share the same experience, nice to see I'm not alone on this.

I'm interested in learning more about controlling the images you see? It's always felt to me that I was uncovering an image I'm supposed to be seeing for whatever reason, I had no idea I could potentially control it!

Learning to control the images is essential. I practice this during my meditation. I've come to realize that most of the images are mental junk. You have to push through this field of subconscious debris to the Quiet Place inside you. There, you control your thoughts and images and not the other way around. Hope this helps!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

I call it seeing through closed eyes. Wow....this does happen to me.........I typically see faces of people that I don't know. I never really questioned why it happened, this has been occurring since I was a little girl. Feels good to know someone else "sees" it to. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For sometime now I have been aware of these images in my mind. From my own personal history with these I have been able to seperate them from the dream-like state of consciousness, however I am not sure if they are real. But if I am seeing them are they not real? When I settle down for the night, while I am collecting my thoughts to actually put my mind to sleep a pin-hole view come. It is literally as though I am looking through a key hole at a scene. The scene always changes, it is always people I do not know and have never seen. I try to focus upon it, just try to 'hold' one in place and watch it play out. Sometimes I am successful and other times it slips from me. When I was a child I would hear voices, like mumbled conversations..and as I got older I was told I was just hearing things, that I wasn't 'right' or even it was my imagination. The voices have lessened but I still seen these images. Are they real? OR are they a figment of my imagination. I do not activally look for it, they 'appear' and as easily as I am aware of them I slip into sleep.

This whole thread is very interesting to me. I love to see other peoples views.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gala-Kemen

I am not asleep at all when I see these images either. I am very conscious of what is happening. There have been a few times when these people that I see, seem to recognize me as well. For some reason I feel like it is a peak into the spiritual world, or maybe spirits who are stuck in the in-between. I am glad to find people to talk with about this, you should see the looks I get when I try to tell my family and friends about the people in my eyelids....lol.

PLPL

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for your input. Again I pleasantly suprised to run across other people experiencing this. I too heard "mumbles" as a child, often when I was in the bath and sometimes they would yell instead of mumble.. My dad and I had a deal where he would call out when I had been in there too long, but after a while he ended up coming to knock on the door instead because I would think I heard him calling my name but he wasn't. Thankfully the voices have subsided for me too because they really freaked me out when I was little.
edit on 13-1-2012 by AnonyJai because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Very interesting! When I see people it does seem that they are staring right at me, direct eye contact. It can be unsettling especially if the faces seem to be malevolent or on some sort of distress...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
By the way finally went to sleep about 7 this morning, I did not sleep or have any visions at ALL last and my boyfriend said I was lightly snoring which apparently I never do. Guess I was tired

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ahh after i went home to go to sleep, i tried to see on through but it just wasn't happening. but i did feel myself using all my energy trying to do it. i never really tried to have it happen it just naturally came to me. maybe now that i tried i might be pushing through to use my energy. i got nothing just a few images but as i tried to stay with them they slowly got away. i was soooo irritated. i did ask to see my grandma who recently passed and her face came to view a brief secound with a flash of light and a heart. it scared me but it worked but slowly slipped away. ahhh try to harness my energy again tonight. we will see

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

In regaurds to your dream with your mom and the missels in the sky maybe it has to do with the chemtrails they have been spraying and to be more aware of whats going on in the sky. When they do spray they do it in a grid like or criss cross fashion.... Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
Learning to control the images is essential. I practice this during my meditation. I've come to realize that most of the images are mental junk. You have to push through this field of subconscious debris to the Quiet Place inside you. There, you control your thoughts and images and not the other way around. Hope this helps!

Tread lightly. Never go further than you are capable of at the time. If you don't feel ready to move beyond where you're at then you're probably not.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Originally posted by LeftySinister

Tread lightly. Never go further than you are capable of at the time. If you don't feel ready to move beyond where you're at then you're probably not.

True. Jumping into the Esoteric Deep End without swimming lessons is a disaster waiting to happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It seems that since I started this thread I have been unable to "see" anything when meditating. The binaural beats aren't helping either. And my dream about being pregnant turned out to be just a dream...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It seems that since I started this thread I have been unable to "see" anything when meditating. The binaural beats aren't helping either. And my dream about being pregnant turned out to be just a dream...

Welcome to your spiritual journey! Don't get discouraged. We all reach a point where focus can equal distraction. Over-focusing on something is just as bad as not focusing enough. Go the other direction. Try meditating on nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LeftySinister

Thank you for your kind words and advice. I have tried this a couple of different ways, I've tried focusing on the image and I've tried just letting whatever is in there to just appear, but nothing lately it seems.

I'm really just wanting to get in touch with my inner self. I'm at a point in my life where I need to take a direction and for whatever reason I have absolutely no clue what to do, with work with my relationship, with everything. I'm just lost and I don't want to be so I've been praying to whomever may be listening for direction... It's just disheartening that I've received nothing in return...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join