It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awakened or was I always awake? Pure insight requested...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Where to start...

I suppose I'll begin with a recent series of "synchronicities" if you will...but I'll need to occasionally interject with past experiences so please bear with me.

I've recently started listening to a particular video I'm YouTube that is a half hour of binaural beats that are said to ease into lucid dreaming. I went in search of a gateway to get in touch with my inner self after a rough year of mental discord and depression. I have listened to these beats 3 times now, tonight, and the two previous nights.

The first time I listened to the video, I did not fall asleep but rather fell into my mind for a lack of being able to explain it better. Since I was a child I have closed my eyes before bed and explored the "images" that I could see. It always starts off the same, I close my eyes and there is nothing but darkness. Once I stare into this darkness long enough a light seems to appear in the distance. When I focus all of my energy on this light area, its as if I zoom in on it until it becomes a clear picture. Sometimes the image is easy to recognize and sometimes I must pursue the image over and over until its obvious what I'm looking at. I remember mostly throughout my life that the pictures were random... Places, faces, and scenarios that I don't recognize or recall on my memory. My reason for this explanations is that my first time listening to the beats I seemed to have a much easier time honing in on the image, and it was crystals. Not pretty cut crystals but like I imagine they must exist in nature before they are mined. It was extremely vivid and I would open my eyes to kind of reset, close them again and refocus and the image was the same.

It seems that each time I've done this the picture has changed from instance to instance, but in each individual time the image was the same regardless of how many times I attempt to refocus.

I'll pause here for a moment to recollect my thoughts and to ask, has anyone else experienced these "inner forehead images"?

I'll continue in my following posts with the rest of the crazy story that has been the last couple of days for me.

Thanks for reading and if anyone has any ideas as to what's going on with me at any point your insight would be graciously appreciated.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The night of the "crystal image" when I finally did fall asleep I had an extremely vivid dream. The type of which I had never had before. Unfortunately the specific details of the dream were lost to my waking memory, but the jist of the dream was that of me having a baby boy with my current boyfriend. I remember the dream being very spiritual feeling (if that makes sense) and rather than it being storylike like most of my dreams it was as if I was receiving direction...or information... I don't know how to explain it.

Now without getting into too many details, my boyfriend and I are great, we have an extremely strong relationship, however recent events and stress have led us to a pretty much non existent intimacy level. Pretty much cuddle and go to sleep. But when I awoke from this dream I had the "knowledge" I guess you could say, that we would be intimately that night and that the result would be this child. When we went to bed, Lo and behold, my boyfriends need for intimacy came out of hibernation... By no instigation by me might I add.

Later, unable to sleep, I listened to the video with the beats again. Nothing special came out of this sessions that I recall except an uncanny feeling that my body was sleeping but that my mind was awake. After listening to the video, I fell asleep and again had an extremely vivid dream like the one the night before in regard to its intensity and feeling real. It was a great dream, but the events of the dream didn't leave me with any particular feeling or whatnot. It was just an awesome dream and I woke up very happy.

More to come

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i read a similar post the other day that explained about opening your third eye. you have all the same things i have been going through but i didn't really see it as a sign of anything until coming across an article on here. it really scares me. i do not always see the same images but as you mentioned how you close your eyes and then a light appears and then the images this has happened to me as well. i will post the thread and my comments from the thread as well. i've been reasearching this whole third eye chakra thing and im amazed. i never knew that this existed i just thought i was going crazy!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I might be the stupidest person alive. i have never heard of the third eye. but after reading this and looking up information as to this post shocked me and scared me. the reason for that is, every night when i really concentrate and before i go to bed, i close my eyes and concentrate on the center or criss cross my eyes. now i know this might sound strange but i get vivid images. i mean past things that i dont understand, or present things and i never knew what it was. its like im looking through one of them old picture telescope things where the picture is on the end. i have even told friends and family about this. I always have deja vu moments and my best friend constantly insists that i am psychic. this whole third eye thing has really freaked me out. after reading this it actually scared me and i started to cry. i hate to sound like a damn baby but im serious. maybe you just helped me find something that i just thought was nothing. i mean i have had images where i can tell these people or animals or events are real. this is crazy. true story

it's interesting, i don't do it all the time, but when i want to do it i can. but then again sometimes i can't. its interesting, i have seen some weird evil faces as well. the one i can remember the most and that always appears is a women dressed as a nurse giving blood. it's strange but it reminds me alot of the movie pearl harbor. shes dressed in the 40's nurse wear and she just smiles. but i really have had seen faces of evil but i push thru them. maybe im going crazy. lol idk, it's interesting stuff tho. when the evil faces are present they are surrounded by red. i have experienced the blue and violet purple colors as well but mostly that surrounds happy things. i can sometime chanel faces of people i care about to. my friend insists i am psyic and i have actually asked questions in my mind. like "show me so and so" and they appear. ahhh it's freaky, i don't have any sort of cultural backround to back this up as i know of. it just happened to me one night and now i seem to sorta be able to control it. i sound absolutly crazy as i write this, but i assure you this does happen to me. i feel alil lost...

edit on 13-1-2012 by rayray01 because: added to

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
That dream I remembered when I woke up almost as a memory. The dream ended off on a particularly funny note, and I woke up with that feeling like I found something hilarious but was holding back but it was inappropriate to laugh. When I recall the dream it brings me so much happiness and I have been chuckling to myself all day, nuts its so weird that it feels more like a memory than a dream.

Fast forward to earlier this evening. I was out on my porch enjoying the unseasonably warm weather when the star Sirius caught (more like demanded) my attention. It seemed ridiculously bright. I'm not really that informed on astronomy, so I posted on ATS to ask if anyone else could check it out and see if it seemed brighter than usual. By posting that thread I was led to all of the ancient connections to Sirius, and the apparent conclusion of its connection with birth. Needless to say, between my dream and the completely random manner that I ran across the information left me disconcerted. Or maybe I'm spending too much time on ATS lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
ahhhhh that is totally weird.....i have been noticing the stars as well. thinking how bright they are. this just makes me even more intrigued. i mean if other people are seeing this and having similar experiences, maybe it's not all in my mind. I get dreams that are so vivid sometimes and then when i wake up i forget them. but sometimes i believe they are memories. idk what is going on. i'm just lost...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Finally tonight I settled down and tried the beats out again. Again, did not ever really fall asleep but it was like my whole body wad asleep except my chest throat and head. My arms and legs were completely numb. This time around I wasn't able to get the image in its entirety. It was like I would get certain parts of the image but could never really see it all at once.

One thing I forgot to mention is that the images always have an old picture look to them, that tan and brown coloring, but extremely clear like I'm seeing them firsthand just through a tinted lenses or something.

Ok, now that I've gotten all this out, on to your comments and insight.

Thanks again for reading!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

I almost didnt read the next post befor I replied. I was actually going to say that I thought the fact that you dreampt of uncut crystals made me think of being in a crystal cocuun. Like a hi-tech bio-engineering bubble incubating something. Just thought it was funny that you dreampt of having a kid after, good similarity.I guess everyone has their own take on what dreams mean and they all equal out to about the same thing. Waking up is supposed to be about entering a higher consiousness level, which could be different in one person to the next. No matter what its a good thing. Seeing the bigger picture and getting back to your spiritual roots as a living soul/spirit of wisdom and intelligence, not a physical 5 sense accident that has to seek out wisdom but some1 that is wisdom with 1 sense that is infinite. Live, love and laugh...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
RayRay,

Reading your responses has made me feel so relieved, I haven't had a chance to read the link you posted, but that's next on the agenda.

It's interesting to me that you have had other situations where people have viewed you as psychic. Two experiences of mine come to mind.

When I was maybe 8, I was in the car with my dad. I wad staring out the passenger window, I remember we were driving past my elementary school. I heard him ask me a question, clear as day, a mundane question that I don't recall. But when I answered him he was silent long enough for me to turn and look at him to make sure he heard me. He was looking at me like I sprouted another head or something. To this day he swears he never actually asked me anything outloud, but that he wad definitely thinking it.

Another time was when a friend and I actually tried to read someone's mind. We asked him to focus on a number, and to write it down. After a while the number 19 just popped into my head, and so I guessed 19 and was right! The friend who was trying to read the guys mind with me was completely freaked, because apparently right before he said it popped into his head, like I told him or something.

Both very weird but I never really thought too much of it until now...

So gratefully I have someone to experience this with!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ADMX101

Thank you for your reply.

I'm really not sure if I'm waking up or if the things I've experienced in my past meant I was always awake and just didn't know it, or if this is something else entirely! I do see what you mean by it being a good thing though, I've felt more peace and love in the past couple of days than I ever have before. It's scary because I don't understand it, but it "feels" positive.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
yes i feel the exact same thing. it seemed more to me as a deja vu, but now as of recent seeing many other people experience the same thing makes me alil relived. my bestfriend always tells me i'm psychic. I used to always text her and never really call her. but the times i do call her where she is at work or wherever else i always call her at the exact moment she gets a break to where this is the only time she has her phone.

an example is actually from two nights ago. before i went into work last night i got really really sad. i started crying and just got this instant pain in my stomach like something was wrong. 2 hours later i find out that a lil girl that i had known had passed away from hd.

i have waken up with bad feelings in my stomach and get pains and just instantly cry and will feel like crap the whole day, each day this happens something bad happens where in the last four months i have lost 2 of my grandparents. also anytime i have a dream of a friend or family that really impacts me i will call them as soon as i wake up to make sure they are fine. i do not know why i do this but i do.

My mom has had similiar things more in dreams where she talks to past friends or family who have died. she don't think much of it but it facinates my family and me. it's really interesting. mayb i am opening something up. i just need to channel it more. it is still weird to think that i can do something like this because i never really thought that much into it until i seen posts on here about it. I'm glad im starting to see that it might be something. (sorry i am a horrible speller lol)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rayray01

This just seems to be a link regarding the "3 Days of Darkness?" I didn't see a post from you... Is there a connection that I'm missing?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I can't recall when but I believe it was when I suffer from. Insomnia, I found a way to put myself to sleep almost instantly. As simply as follows I would lay down in a relaxed state close my eyes and "let white overtake the black" on the backs of my eyelids? Anyway by the time it did..... (less then a minute and a half) I was out and slept soundly. And I have only had one vivd dream that I can remember exactly... it really creeped me out. I started the dream in the middle of a field with waste high grass\weeds, I did a complete 360 degress. Noticing the surrounding mountain range about 15 miles in the distance. As I returned to the original vantage point, I. Noticed my mother whom had recently passed away standing motonless infront of me. Shortly after she pointed to the sky directly above her. I looked up to see two large missiles, ( looked to be nuclear in size and class) crossing besides one another headed in oppisite directions..... I can't express the feelings of dread and fear even long after I awoke. The feeling lasted all day, maybe a day or two after.

Punisher 2012

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

you have to go thru the comments to see someone bring up the third eye view. that is where i first seen it. there are other threads if you search third eye or chakra that has more info. some reason someone brought it up in that thread and they talked about it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Oh my goodness your post just resonated so deeply, I have had this happen too! It's like your body takes this knowing something bad is going to or is happening and somehow translates it to physical pain or illness. So fascinating, I definitely thought there was something wrong with me lol. So glad your awake to discuss this with me! (Not sure where your located but its 5 am here)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Oh ok I didn't read far enough, just wanted to check first

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by punisher2012
I can't recall when but I believe it was when I suffer from. Insomnia, I found a way to put myself to sleep almost instantly. As simply as follows I would lay down in a relaxed state close my eyes and "let white overtake the black" on the backs of my eyelids? Anyway by the time it did..... (less then a minute and a half) I was out and slept soundly. And I have only had one vivd dream that I can remember exactly... it really creeped me out. I started the dream in the middle of a field with waste high grass\weeds, I did a complete 360 degress. Noticing the surrounding mountain range about 15 miles in the distance. As I returned to the original vantage point, I. Noticed my mother whom had recently passed away standing motonless infront of me. Shortly after she pointed to the sky directly above her. I looked up to see two large missiles, ( looked to be nuclear in size and class) crossing besides one another headed in oppisite directions..... I can't express the feelings of dread and fear even long after I awoke. The feeling lasted all day, maybe a day or two after.

Punisher 2012

weird dream. i get vivid dreams all the time but i don't suffer from any insomnia at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by punisher2012

What a terrifying dream, especially understanding how real these dreams seem, I would've been worried too!

When I was younger I would experience the white out affect now and then, but lately it seems that my mind will only wander the darkness until I stumbling upon something. Earlier it was interesting, the black gave away to what I can only describe as "outer space" It was like I was surrounded by stars. Haven't achieved a white out in a long time though.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai

Oh my goodness your post just resonated so deeply, I have had this happen too! It's like your body takes this knowing something bad is going to or is happening and somehow translates it to physical pain or illness. So fascinating, I definitely thought there was something wrong with me lol. So glad your awake to discuss this with me! (Not sure where your located but its 5 am here)

your helping me as much as im helping you. i just thought i was crazy lol. it is 5am here as well in michigan. i work the midnight shift so im up all night. its crazy to think that this might actually be something other than me just thinking im crazy. my friends and family insist that im psyic or have some special quality to me. but i never thought much into it. i mean i am an out of box person and believe anything can happen. i just never thought me as myself could experience things like this. it really boggles my mind. i'm glad i can help. but you are helping me as well so thank you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join