It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught on tape: Beating at the Cherokee County Jail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
so another loser in handcuffs gets thrown to the floor, so what?
poor quality video, no sound. how can you make a judgement on this?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SinDefiant

Love how Fox news completely spins what is obviously a fully handcuffed and non combative man being brutally attacked by having his head smashed into a desk! They make it his fault, saying he spit at an officer, was yelling profanities, etc. None of which is an excuse to bash someone's head in and toss him to the ground, where he suffered a fractured spine! And how could he "grab a police officer's shirt? His hands were BEHIND his back. Notice all the cops are White. Bosh is Black. Fox news is not news at all. But spinning what is obvious by telling us to read documents we can never read...well that's just lying in the face of the truth.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
so another loser in handcuffs gets thrown to the floor, so what?
poor quality video, no sound. how can you make a judgement on this?

Well you appear to have made a judgement yourself, by referring to him as another loser. Nice! Trying to be controvercial? Let's hope you're never the one getting your head bashed about over some parking violation.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

Haha, brilliant post. Very savvy!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
More filthy dirty pig scum, being dirty filthy pig scum. Where's the supprise!!??

And also, where is the supprise in the "legal system" defending filthy pig scumv over the people? And also, that Xcartha fella, who ALWAYS and without question, will defend FILTHY PIG SCUM. What does that say> I do wonder.....(and I also note that he didn't reply to my long reply to his accusations of me being "precious" on the other thread............again, volumes spoken without a single utternece.)

Some people will defend these scum no matter what.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
and now as usual, a lot of damn fine LEOs get a bad reputation for yet another a-hole's misconduct.

I'm sorry but I didn't see ONE SINGLE "damn fine LEOs" in that video.

They ALL came running to get their punches in too. Damn fine PIGS is all I see.

edit on 16-1-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
So this scumbag got his face smashed and vertebrae broken. That was a GOOD start!!

Since when is it a GOOD thing when the LEOs get to play judge, jury and executioner?

Please tell us.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

Skew my statement to suit your hatred of Law Enforcement if you like. You know exactly what I said and what I meant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join