It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel:Main Stream Media Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

While I do see what your saying, but I don't think they are the one source of disclosure.
The reason I say this is because they had an interesting show on the subject. That show despite a viewer petition to save it was eventually cancelled. Whether you liked UFO Hunters or not it did draw attention to the topic.

They are simply trying to air programs that will draw in the most viewers.Just so happens aliens are big

edit on 13-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

I know what happen the people made the programs and thought they were being shown on the

"hysterical channel."

Disclosure to happen soon wish I had got a $ or £ everytime I have seen/heard that I could pay off the world debt!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
UFO Files, UFO Hunters and now Ancient Aliens. There are only so many UFO shows that a channel can do before it starts become a huge rehash.

With that said, I dont think there is any secret disclosure going with the channel. A show like UFO Hunters was a complete a joke and it made a huge mockery out of Ufology with a lot of sensationalist stuff. It was the project bluebook of UFO shows.

Ancient Aliens isnt much better. Even though its entertaining at times.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

If all of this is a lie, what a huge mythos we have created. makes jesus look like aesop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join