It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Ultimatum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My question is, why does it always have to be so cryptic? Why are all the prophets and such so big on riddles and puzzles? You would think at least one would be like, ok this exact thing is going to happen, period, no BS I dont play that....but NO, everytime it has to be along the lines of , " a sphere will do a thing you will know and lines will appear in a westerly fashion but it might be overlooked because you looked east at that moment, never to be seen again...." I think this is what wears on peoples nerves, So stop with the its not literal, but sorta is, you will understand if your in the secret club, all others will scratch their head and scoff routine. Either spit it out fully so you can save all us scoundrels or you are not helping anyone and your message is worthless.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's really only the first post that you should pay any heed to. Those are the only words that aren't my own. Well, some words throughout have been influenced, but it's only the first post that is not my own words. Sure I'm the one who wrote them first on the internet, but they were given to me.
I suggest you re-read it. I didn't say a big event happens in March....
All I said was:

. You’ll know his decision, no need to double check it on this website. If no one has started to make the means of feeding all of Earth’s 7 billion people by March 2012, you will be reminded by God of this message.

I said the deadline was March, I didn't say you would be reminded in March...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
My question is, why does it always have to be so cryptic? Why are all the prophets and such so big on riddles and puzzles? You would think at least one would be like, ok this exact thing is going to happen, period, no BS I dont play that....but NO, everytime it has to be along the lines of , " a sphere will do a thing you will know and lines will appear in a westerly fashion but it might be overlooked because you looked east at that moment, never to be seen again...." I think this is what wears on peoples nerves, So stop with the its not literal, but sorta is, you will understand if your in the secret club, all others will scratch their head and scoff routine. Either spit it out fully so you can save all us scoundrels or you are not helping anyone and your message is worthless.

I already explained in this thread why I'm so cryptic. People like you don't want to know. See my previous post...most didn't see that before.
And really, most of what I say isn't cryptic at all. Most of it is very literal, but people have been brainwashed to see it in a certain light.

edit on 30-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If no one has started to make the means of feeding all of Earth’s 7 billion people by March 2012, you will be reminded by God of this message. Some will just call it “natural.” It’s not.

If by Summertime we haven’t arranged the means of production of enough food, God will make sure no one has enough food.

Just posting to note that it has been roughly six months since the prescribed date. No out of the ordinary natural disasters on the scale of a deity punishing humanity have taken place. And nothing has happened to deprive the entire world of food during this summer as predicted. I remained open minded toward this prediction as I always strive to do, while also skeptically denoting nevertheless its broadly interpretable and unfalsifiable nature earlier in this topic. However now that both the prescribed date and (nearly) summer have passed, I do feel confident in saying that this prediction did not come to pass. The drought notwithstanding, because it was stated that "no one" would have enough food and this is not the case.
edit on 9/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added quote pointing out the specific predictions.

edit on 9/9/2012 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join