It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Evolution Theory Debunked? Homo Sapien species PROVEN to have overlapped Neanderthal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Human/Neanderthal Co-existence?

I have for a long time believed we were created not from some random act of miraculous divine magic...but rather manufactured for a purpose by a higher power in the galaxy. That being said, a lot of attention has been put on the Sumerian tablets and the alternative Annunaki creation theory (created as slaves with the intention of mining gold)...If any of this sounds interesting, or you just want another option to what has been layed out before you, watch the short 50 second video that basically confirms what has been brainwashed into so many is a blatant lie.

The above 50 second National Geographic video highlights a recent find that suggests neanderthals were living alongside our early human ancestors. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

cro magnons did live alongside neanderthal but it was only briefly as the cro magnons flourished the neanderthals withered and died

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Strange.

The video loads then a message appears saying "We're sorry, this video is temporarily unavailable."

Hmm...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

.....video highlights a recent find that suggests neanderthals were living alongside our early human ancestors.

This has been known for a quite a while. Especially with the science of genetics and chromosome comparisons.

We all seem to have traces of Neanderthal in us....indicating a period of interbreeding.

Here's a humorous show from the UK that recently discussed it.....amusing and informative at the same time:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Neanderthal living along side and coexisting, or competing with Homo sap, isn't big news.
Many researchers suspect some co-mingling may have even occurred where some of us might have a little bit of Neanderthal in our ancestry.

Cool stuff.

So sad they died out. It'd be nice were there another intelligent species around to chat with.

Of interest, there's even speculation that the old Norse tale Beowulf, details (with the exaggeration that comes with fanciful story telling) a real account of encounter with Neanderthal.
There's no proof of that of course, but, it's fun to think about.

edit on 13-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

So sad they died out. It'd be nice were there another intelligent species around to chat with.

You have heard about the very controversial idea that cloning a Neanderthal may be undertaken? It is related to the plans to clone the Mammoth, in another ATS thread somewhere......

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What exactly is the "Blatant Lie?" Recent discoveries confirmed what they already believed was plausible. Thanks for the clip. Good stuff.
edit on 1/13/2012 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by nineix

You have heard about the very controversial idea that cloning a Neanderthal may be undertaken? It is related to the plans to clone the Mammoth, in another ATS thread somewhere......

THAT would be fantastic!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The keyword your looking for is:
SPECIES

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I remember reading some where that the taste for broccoli comes from left over Neanderthal genes.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Why should this disprove Evolution at all? where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Homo sapiens and Neanderthal man are not related. We both came from Australopithicus that were geographically separated. We we died out and survived in Africa and met a population bottleneck at one point. Then once times became better man migrated back to Europe where Neanderthal man had developed. Two populations of the same species were isolated from each other for 100000+ years giving rise to two completely separate species. That didnt mean the two species didnt interbreed although i wouldnt argue viable offspring were a possibility because that would mean many of us have neanderthal genes and many of us dont and it would be obvious.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't think that they died out, the neaders I mean, it is that we "bred" so much that they were completely absorbed. Look @ the neaders skull and tell me with a straight face you don't know atleast 4 - 10 people that look more like a neader than anything else on the planet.

Judging by the way we made 7 billion of us, I'd say it is easy to imagine that h. saps. humped the neaders completely into the mix.

Derek

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

LOL!! I've often pondered that possibility myself......as if, we are a sort of "blended" mix?

It seems, when one looks around at the many "varieties" (is that an OK term to use?) of Human appearances, depending on geographic location, it becomes clear that these variations occur in isolated populations. Over MANY generations, of course....must wonder how it was when the first Hominids arrive in, say.....what is now China.....and gradually their appearance altered.....could have been some horrific thinking of the "differences" seen, and ostracizing and even killings, because of our horrible nature when something "looks" differently than what is thought of as the "norm".....by the other prevailing individuals.

Maybe it's time to introduce this compelling take on the "branching out from Africa" of the Human species:

Although this series does not specifically address Neanderthal (IIRC, it suggests that at some point, likely after the Neanderthal extinction....or "absorption" (?)... the species homo homo sapiens nearly went extinct itself)....

Journey of Man: A Genetic Odyssey (Part 1 of 13)

Thoughts?

The Journey of Man is a documentary that talks about our evolution, our recent history, and how we came to be to the way we are today. It looks at the Y chromosome, that's passed down from male to male, and tracks the marker mutations to map our ancestors' journey. It's how we conquered the Earth in just the last 59,000 years.

edit on Fri 13 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah the 12th planet theory is interesting to say the least. Lots of good info on Greek mythology and the Old Testament too. I have always wondered where the fascination with gold came from and why humans attribute so much value to it. I am sure it has to do more than how much it weight, how malleable it is and how rare it is.

On topic, I saw a channel 13 show once speaking about the possibility of Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens interbreeding. Quest for Fire is one of my favorite movies =-).
edit on 13-1-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Human/Neanderthal Co-existence?

Then we can factor in the Denisovans...

Genetic study confirms that approximately 4% of non-African modern human DNA relates to Neanderthals. Tests comparing the Denisova hominin genome with those of six modern humans: a ǃKung from South Africa, a Nigerian, a Frenchman, a Papua New Guinean, a Bougainville Islander and a Han Chinese showed that between 4% and 6% of the genome of Melanesians (represented by the Papua New Guinean and Bougainville Islander) derives from a Denisovan population. The genes were possibly introduced during the early migration of the ancestors of Melanesians into Southeast Asia. This history of interaction suggests that Denisovans once ranged widely over eastern Asia en.wikipedia.org...

...and we get a really good mix.

My anthro prof once said "Anybody who doesn't believe in neanderthal DNA in modern humans has never met my brother"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
there was a post on here not too long ago talking about dna studies of asiatic races like mongolian who had neandratal dna.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

To coin a "phrase"....'Fascinating'.

Glad that someone was on the ball to see that thread and bring it here, it is one I had missed........

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And, YOU got the ball rolling....
..... with your post. Excellent, all around!!
edit on Fri 13 January 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

join