It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No i dont feel it !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ive noticed alot of threads on this assencion stuff and ive talked to many family members and friends about this and im not the onley one not feeling this extreme energy shift no one i know is..

It seems like alot of people believe this ascension/portal/vibration,wakeing up stuff is pure truth..I see no proof of these claims except its a feeling they have..I do belive in love each other ,also im a very compassionate human being..

I am skeptic on the whole spirit thing and i hope im not verbally bashed by others because of their beliefs or to look stupid for my thoughts i just dont feel part of this exclusive club..

Am i the oney one on ATS not feeling this??

Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's alright, I don't feel anything either and I'm a very compassionate intelligent person (when I want to be) . I honestly and respectfully think that the people that think they're feeling all of this are a bit wonky. I think it's a case of conformity to a group and group influence. A few in the group feel it, so others feel it as well even if nothing is going on. It's ok if you're not feeling anything if there's even anything to be felt at all.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
To be honest mate, i haven't a clue what these people are banging on about, i feel the same as normal, if not, a bit lazier. The only energy shift i feel is a minute after a double espresso in the morning.

Maybe i am just not gifted enough to feel it..

Or i work long hours

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Myomistress,I had the same thought on this also.. A few in the group feel it, so others feel it as well even if nothing is going on..thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You know what, some days I'm completely convinced it's happening and then other days - not a thing!

I guess we just have to wait and see.

One thing I did notice, though, is through my studies of NDE's some people would get a glimpse of "possible" futures. After all, seeing the future is not an exact science. What you get is the most probable future timeline. So... here is the link to that page if you'd like to check it out: FUTURE ... scroll all the way down to the bottom to get to the part about the "golden age" woo-woo stuff.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

I'm a big coffee drinker
I've got to have a few cups in the morning just to feel normal im like you thats about the only time i feel a shift..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've definitely noticed an energy shift. Every time I sit down in my recliner in front of the TV, my energy shifts right out the door and doesn't come back for several hours.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Your right were going to have to wait and see ..I've never had any of the feelings allot of the people are having about all this and thanks for the link i will read it ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I've definitely noticed an energy shift. Every time I sit down in my recliner in front of the TV, my energy shifts right out the door and doesn't come back for several hours.

N3k9Ni, Thank you for the laugh i needed that ! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
There's some people more sensitive to unseen energies.

And some people are highly susceptible to placebo effects.

Both of these sentences can be true, they both are true.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
There's some people more sensitive to unseen energies.

And some people are highly susceptible to placebo effects.

I've put alot of thought into this subject and have asked alot of people about how they feel ..Maybe some are more sensitive but i feel its more of the placebo effect a group think one feels it they all do..peace,sugarcookie1Both of these sentences can be true, they both are true.
edit on 13-1-2012 by sugarcookie1 because: oops

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Your not the only one not feeling it. Either I'm outta the loop or there is a serious mob mentality to this. Intelligent people join cults too after all.....Not that I'm bashing people who feel it....just sayin...
S&F for saying what I was thinking

edit on 13-1-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: just 'cause

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

We will not be ascending, Jesus nor aliens will save us either.
If we are going to get out of trouble, were gonna have to get to work ourselves.

(Edit)
The ones who are feeling it are lying about it.
It is just like the guy in church who does not fall when the pastor touches him on the head, apparently jesus does not love him...
So when the pastor hits me on the head I fall so I am cool.
It is the same, "I FEEL IT" cuz I don't wanna be uncool or left out...
edit on 13-1-2012 by g146541 because: feel this liars

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

Your not the only one not feeling it. Either I'm outta the loop or there is a serious mob mentality to this. Intelligent people join cults too after all.....Not that I'm bashing people who feel it....just sayin...
S&F for saying what I was thinking

edit on 13-1-2012 by PutAQuarterIn because: just 'cause

PutAQuarterIn,Thank you for posting ..I've wanted to post my thoughts in some of the threads about this but i noticed anyone that did was looked at like they had a problem..
I'm not bashing people who feel it either i guess the point is i don't feel what these people are feeling so i went and asked friends and family members how they felt and no one has felt this shift..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

We will not be ascending, Jesus nor aliens will save us either.
If we are going to get out of trouble, were gonna have to get to work ourselves.

(Edit)
The ones who are feeling it are lying about it.
It is just like the guy in church who does not fall when the pastor touches him on the head, apparently jesus does not love him...
So when the pastor hits me on the head I fall so I am cool.
It is the same, "I FEEL IT" cuz I don't wanna be uncool or left out...
edit on 13-1-2012 by g146541 because: feel this liars

Well i guess im uncool and left out..I feel we all have to make our own path in this world im not a religious person i do believe aliens do exist but no one is going to save us but us through hard work and hope..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Come on folks there has to be more then 14 of us not feeling this ...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'm not feeling "it" either, nor do I know too many people who feel anything out of the ordinary.
Well, I do know one, but he also thinks the chupa cabras is a hybrid from our dogs/coyote and the subteran dwelling Reptilians' pets...and the Zionist Illuminati are out to get him, that's why he would never go see a doctor for any given reason, or wear Nike shoes. But I digress....

However. I do believe that many people who say they feel the "shift" etc, are in actuality so scared and depressed from the desolate general situation, they HAVE to give themselves some hope that things will turn and life will be easier. By any means necessary.
Self-delusion is not an uncommon way to soothe real pain, so I don't blame them or look down on those who believe it.
Many of them though, look down on me for being "unenlightened" and not in tune with the universe or something along those lines. (which BTW is fine with me).

There are also those who want to make profit off their alleged "shift knowledge" and who may be able to influence others to really believe, (maybe for the above mentioned reason).

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VivaLaEvolution

That makes 2 of us that are "unenlightened" id like to get on the bandwagon but i just don't feel what there feeling if there scared and depressed over the situation of the world then they should find a way to change this ..
Hope is something i have allot of ..I'm not saying that 'enlightenment' is not possible, but that somebody is expressing oneself after having had spiritual experiences is not enough. These experiences might be authentic and change the personality of this person, but this is not necessarily coming out of 'enlightenment'.
Thats just my thought..thanks for posting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hey cookie

Have to go along with you on this one.
Does that make me #14 or #15?
The only feeling I have is this
chronic aching in my back.

If your refering to some spiritual
enlightenment I think my lights in
that area went out a long time ago

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729

Hey cookie

Have to go along with you on this one.
Does that make me #14 or #15?
The only feeling I have is this
chronic aching in my back.

If your refering to some spiritual
enlightenment I think my lights in
that area went out a long time ago

My lights must be out to Leo im just not feeling this spiritual
enlightenment...I guess were the odd balls all 15 of us ..I just cant believe were the onley ones not in this enlightenment club unless were late bloomers
peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

join