Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I can't even turn on the news anymore.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I literally cannot watch because i disconnected comcast...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
oh stop it, reagan raised the debt ceiling more times than bush snorted coke

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I couldnt agree with you more. It disgusts me to see where were going. Once people stop being ignorant about whats going on and start paying attention instead of worrying about the kardashians then maybe things will start to change. However, i dont see this happening anytime soon and i feel that once they do wake up itll be too late. Unfortunately some of the things happening are so bad people refuse to beleive that something like that could happen in america. For example, a kid on facebook posted how he was mad at anonymous for saying the constitution was under threat and he posted how that is a bunch of hogwash and how weve never been free-er. My reply "abovetopsecret.com, youd better go there and look whats going on before you make assumptions that our constitution is still safe and not under fire"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Reminds me of the www.usglc.org... video while back Vid using kids in this commercial to explain the US government over seas investments to create jobs. Yeah right, more like create over sea's wars and mayhem. Instilling young minds now. Why is investments over sea's such a small percentage of our national budget??? Well that's easy because it doesn't work! They say we need more customers, well first of all, we need to produce a product to sell. Secondly we need to build the product here at home to create jobs. Thirdly, finding customers is easy. Now if we use the USGLC's backwards way of thinking... we need to find customers first before we need a product!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a trillion dollars is not that much when it comes to running the federal government.i cant even go on ats any more because of all the sheeple that belive the msm.people use your common sense!the right is out right lying about half or more of this stuff and you just belive what u hear.do you honestly belive that the president of the u.s. has any control over the economy?if you do you are a republian in denile.he was handed a sinking ship that the former pres. blew a huge hole rite in the side of.we had a trillon dollar surplus when bush took over and instead of saving it he sends everyone a check for 300 dollars?!!then in the next 8 years made a huge defficit.why do they call it common sense when its not common at all

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thatshicray

Yeah, they'll all wake up when it's to late and we're all standing in line headed to the slaughterhouse.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There are so many shocking things going on in the news, that's it's almost as if TPTB are trying to stimulate a revolution that they will then control.

Watch out for the return of Occupy

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
A word of advice to all....

Tune out, get away, live life as best you can, one day at a time, and have enjoyment as your top priority.

Don't focus on the things you can't change, only those that you can. Family and friends are first, those you can help in your communities and around you second... The rest of the world can wait.

Live like there is no tomorrow!

Maybe there isn't.

So be a sheeple???? Thats your solution??

No just separate parts of your life from all of this so u can remain sane a d take some active solutions if hou have t yet

Also many people here who ARE awake have family and friends who are in denial and probably ostracizing any of this talk

That is why are here posting

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

So be a sheeple???? Thats your solution??

"Don't focus on the things you can't change,

only those that you can.

Tell me, what can YOU change?

Posting on the internet... is that how you plan to change the world?

Good luck.

One thing is certain, in my opinion, nothing, no one of us, alone or collectively can stop the real changes that are coming.... Whether they are good or bad is hardly relevant now.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Good Luck!. You know its all rigged... 9/11 inside job!. Vote 2012, inside job.!!!
... Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss...Who's Next?

RON PAUL, the only answer.!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

AMEN to that Post!
I work with what are supposed to be some very smart people in a Fortune 400 company. Now that I'm waking up to all that's going on around me I see that the don't know anything. My awakening has been on going for the last 4 1/2 years. I've tried to mention some of what's going on to some of my closest co-workers and they seem to simply want to bury their heads in the sand. They don't see all that unqualified Pres is doing (sorry, I'm one of those birthers). The NDAA or the SOPA, they have no clue. They don't believe in Chem Trails(aerosol spraying by planes), even though they've been here over Central Florida 5 of the first 13 days of this year. They've never heard of D.U.M.B.S. (deep underground military bases) or even believe they exist, when told and shown. Never heard of the Bilderbergers, and can't believe 120 people could control the world.
This is why America will fall! People would rather be fearful, uninformed SHEEPLE. Besides, even for those like ourselves, who want to be brave and help our country, have no idea where to begin. And he'll no I'm not copy-cating the people that blow themselves up to not see another day to fight again. We need to decide on a way we can actually go out and do something starting right now, a way that turns more heads than Occupying a park curb.
(God bless the Occupy Movement). If Obama gets more than 4 votes I'll be surprised (his wife=1, daughters =2, and Mother-in-Law=1(you think she wants to move outta the WhiteHouse? Lord No!), despite only 4 votes, the Puppet Masters will tally the votes so we'll have to watch out. OK, I'm finished ranting.... I need a cigarette.... Mainly wanted to give everyone food for thought. Don't join the SHEEPLE!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I couldnt have said it better myself, AMEN!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nothing will happen until people go hungry - we now have an electronic soup kitchen called the food stamp debit card. If not for that card the soup lines would stretch for a long while. When these programs dry up through austerity measures our the country just going bankrupt - then you will see an awakening. Hopefully the awakening won't occur in an armed FEMA Camp.

Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
, I am ashamed to be an American and it's not because of where I live, it is because I tolerate this government to run it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axis7
Good Luck!. You know its all rigged... 9/11 inside job!. Vote 2012, inside job.!!!
... Meet the new Boss, same as the old Boss...Who's Next?

RON PAUL, the only answer.!!

I like Ron Paul, but they literally aren't going to let him become President. America is their little toy, and they don't want anyone else playing with it. When they said "Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination" they meant it.

We see it in the news as well, everyone and their mom loves Ron Paul, but somehow Mitt Romney is still in the lead. Ron Paul was supposed to win Iowa, but nope. Mitt Romney again. Everyone I see and hear talking about Mitt Romney dislikes him, yet there he is still at the top. It's all BS, and people are falling for it.

Ron Paul isn't going to get the nomination. Just the simple truth, they will do whatever it takes to make damn sure of it. All this voting nonsense is an illusion, they have their guy picked out already. Now it's just theatrics.
edit on 13-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thank you for this, OP. Although it is disheartening to read, it is also comforting to know we are not the only ones who feel this way.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
to hell with your defeated additues , the war has just begun , stand your ground men and lady's , Stick like glue to Ron Paul and he will win , they will lie to you too break your will ,no man can see GOD but the strongest shall look upon his shadow!!!! God is with Ron Paul and so am I

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
sir the country was built to do what it is today, there were no "founding fathers" there was not 1776, its the same as the french revolution and the russian revolution, its all the same.

On the subject that seems to have nothing to do with the topic, i just have to say, i haven't listened to the news for years... and i'm a youngin

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The corrupt media needs jailed , to hell with your defeated attitudes, they will lie to brake your will , stand your ground men and lady's, stick like glue to Ron Paul and he will win!!!!!! no man shall see God but the strongest shall see and be in his shadow !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Nothing will happen until people go hungry - we now have an electronic soup kitchen called the food stamp debit card. If not for that card the soup lines would stretch for a long while. When these programs dry up through austerity measures our the country just going bankrupt - then you will see an awakening. Hopefully the awakening won't occur in an armed FEMA Camp.

Peace

It might be too late then as banker monarchs will be picki g the carcass of everything left for pennies on the dollar

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join