It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS perspective for 2012 ...join in.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

As we all know there has been loads of theories about what 2012 means, what’s going to really happen? Why? Who really left the codes? An endless list of ideas of all shapes and sizes. Many times we have been left feeling helpless as if we were just shells on the beach waiting for this weird Tsunami wave to deliver us in to some kind of new reality. All of that might be so! I don’t know. How about we take a more active roll in the unfolding of a new reality, I mean shouldt that be what is was all about, right from the begging?
So what would you like to unfold in the here and now which we call 2012? With all the information flowing in these times, there are definitely plenty of steps we can take as individual that will snowball through time to create what we really want.
What ideas do you have that can bring about change ?without the aid of any government. Something us the people can do right now.
If you have any lets share them and perhaps that will inspire each of us to really go for what we believe in. Instead of waiting,
One that I would love to see come true would be much more affordable housing. It a hard one, but it can be achieved it starts of by each and every one of us not wanting it over valued. This is something the banks have instigated because that’s what they wanted to create. Well its not what many of us want, so we should be able to turn those prices around. Perhaps that is what is happening any-ways, if we remove the idea that housing is a money making feature. So the first step, is always going to be in our mind. So my first step is going to be that, houses or homes are
a basic necessity to all life forms and that’s how I stand. I will build cheap, safely and creatively from now on.

Cal earth homes I love and intend to do a course, to enable me to do it.Look forward to some of your ideas that are possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here's an idea. Every single person in the world who has an issue with something or someone...JUST DROP IT! The only way we can look forward to the future without the greed,anger, or hate is if everyone can just forgive. I really think that Bob Marley was right when he said that the world could be cured with love. If every person could just let go of the issues that they had with everyone else (the reason for the hate is regardless) then we can start putting energy into fixing the rest of society. We have to quit fighting our fathers wars and build a new future for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I like your topic! I really don't know what's going to happen in 2012. There are a lot of prophesies, and many of them are the same. So I'd like to hear what others think. I am one of those "feeling the energies" people... so I'd like to believe in whatever is the absolute best for all of us - which would be the ascension to the 5th dimension. Now, do I know for sure that this is going to happen? No. I wish I did.

I think we need to scrap our government to start out with. Everyone would have to be of like mind.

Also, I think we should develop a system that works without money.

The way these changes could occur would be if everyone DIDN'T show up for work for about a month or two. Everyone in the USA goes on strike.

(Personally, I am a nurse and I couldn't do that. But many professionals could).

I don't know - what do you think?
edit on 13-1-2012 by angellicview because: Misspelling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
Here's an idea. Every single person in the world who has an issue with something or someone...JUST DROP IT! The only way we can look forward to the future without the greed,anger, or hate is if everyone can just forgive. I really think that Bob Marley was right when he said that the world could be cured with love. If every person could just let go of the issues that they had with everyone else (the reason for the hate is regardless) then we can start putting energy into fixing the rest of society. We have to quit fighting our fathers wars and build a new future for ourselves.

Now that is a GREAT idea! Honestly, I think this is the most important thing of all. Nothing will happen without unity and unity would never happen without forgiveness and love.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's funny how you have the picture of what appears to be a tidal wave.

I seem to have a lot of recurring dreams involving them.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I had a Soldier who always seemed to happy. Nothing really disturbed him, even in the worst of times.

I asked him "How do you stay mellow and pleasant all the time?"

He replied, "Sometimes, you just have to imagine that you are carrying a heavy load in your arms, and it is wearing you down, like carrying a arm load of logs. During these times, you need to take a deep breath and say "F" it and drop the load."

It has worked wonders for me...but I still enjoy a Primal scream from time to time.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Thats an awesome way to put it. If every person in the world said F it and dropped their loads simultaneously then there's no doubt in my mind we would instantly get along better. Plus christina agulerra would look like she got hit by a mayo truck

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think 2012 can go either way. I am privy to a bit of information about this or that and in my opinion...there is great hope as well as great possibility of miscalculation. You have to take natural disaster out of this equasion as natural disasters have always been there...it is Human ability to either make things better or screw things up that is what I speak of.

On one hand you have huge changes undergoing in the Middle eastern countries....much of it good....and a few volitile things that could be very bad.

The only country with the capabilities to have massive impact on any possible Nuclear or Military standoff is the U.S. Some may say that there wouldn't be any problems if the U.S. just kept out of it....but history tells us otherwise.

The General consensus is....Iran will be taken over by it's own people longing for Democracy and freedom. However...if the regime was to hold on to power by any means necessary....and we have seen this in Lybia and Syria....there could be massive civil wars...that with the possibility of Nuclear stakes...the U.S. would have to respond. No one really wants this but if a Iranian leadership which has no problem killing their own kids feels it is going down...it may attempt something stupid like attack Israel....to which there would be only one outcome...that being U.S. involvement in Iran.

This would be unfortunate as Iran is SO CLOSE to a dying off of the Old Guard that it would be a shame to go to war with a country who's majority of people want the same thing as us.

As far as the U.S. Ecomomic problems....I think we will see some real progress come this Spring and any upswing in the U.S. Economy means a World Wide upswing in economics.

I will make a prediction...I think we will soon see this year the release of a very important Technology that will behave like an engine unto itself. It will allow development of all sorts of applications based on this tech. and it will be good for the people of the world as well as combating Global Warming as well as be applicable to every person on this planet. I hope I am right as I have been waiting a long time for this to happen....I think this will be the year. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There's a lot of paranoia and even more disinformation in regards to 2012, I think a lot of people are going to feel very stupid on December 22nd 2012 as they have completely misunderstood the whole idea.

IMO, 2012 is an opportunity, I think it will be a time of rebirth and of growth, yes there may have to be significant destruction, but I don't see this as a negative thing, I think it will be a destruction of old ideas and misconceptions. I have followed the whole 2012 thing for years and most of the things that have been said that will happen before has not happened. There has been doom and gloom foretold and what I have seen is a shift in peoples attitudes and a slow awakening, people question things more these days and things that were once laughable and absurd in mainstream opinion is no longer that.

I see the old system falling apart and the birth of something new, wether or not this something new is going to be positive or not is the question that needs to be asked in my opinion. Will those in power allow it to happen or has it been planned and we've all fallen for it as they have wanted us to do so? I know one thing, they will not let go of their power and control easily and they will fight for it, they see it falling away and it panics them, and that is not a good thing as in desperate times people take desperate and irrational actions, so without a doubt 2012 and the coming years will be a time of drastic change, but will they be for better or worse?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Is there any way members of ATS can coherently and cooperatively create some kind of letter, or bullet noted list of all the wrong doings done by governments and factions of the world ( the more true and realistic ones) who have a direct negative effect on the innocent,neutral and good.. something that is questioning the "evil" doers, that raises deep philosophical questions about material motives, war, corrupt governments, screwed economic paradigms, imaginary boundaries of status, race,nationality (divide and conquer tactics), tax money going to government programs

I have a feeling that if there was an un arguably precise, accurate, and touching letter to the elite, that got passed around to enough citizens of the country, so that the average american could see how much the elite really doesn't care for them, and how they actually may be doing the average citizen harm, that the people could band together and actually question the authority effectively, to demand to know what the elites have in mind for the future, and why in all moments people in control of the systems in the world cannot work towards ultimate peace and order. and not some white house petition, but questioning the large unseen forces, directing history into this dark corner.

ive been wanting to say this since before i joined ats,, Maybe some rough draft thread can be started, where everyone can throw in some precise paragraph, highlighting and proving there found injustice, or question to the government? no offense and no praise to myself but i dont know how this cannot be viewed as a good idea, kind of like an ATS bible of sorts, it would require extreme patience and cooperation, a true team effort, but this website has an extremely dynamic collection of knowledgeable minds, and what i speak of can be done, and can be done effectively well. The collected information will be undeniable
edit on 13-1-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

Well, to be truthful, once I put him in charge of others, he did experience the stress that the rest of us feel. He did his best to stay mellow and professional and I give him kudos for that.

But I did see him go off a couple of times on one of his Joes doing something stupid.

But his philosophy still has merit. You just have to know when to say “F” it. Situation and circumstances dictate…ya know?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Weather it is 2012 or sometime in the future.

War is coming the evidence is too much to be ignored and as for just saying "lets drop it" No I wont just drop it and roll over and die like a nice animal.

I suggest some of you watch some clips on the children been killed in Iraq and afgan and that why I cant just "drop it"

In fact come to think of it we do just drop it (bombs) on schools.

I wish peace too every man but to live free you will have to die hard.
if it happens im ready if it does not im ready

Peace out

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In 2012 even those people who believe themselves to be already 'awakened' will be astonished by what this year brings. We can impact the future by editing civilization. Some people insist on choosing to persist in a post-Apocalyptic Mad Max scenario or another dystopian future, like a Brave New World. But most people will choose something more moderately scaled to their liking. A mixture of fantasy and reality that comforts them like a womb.
2012 is the year of the Mayans and the Matrix.
2012 is also the year of the Maya which is the concept in Indian religions of illusion accepted as the daily reality of the unenlightened. In Hinduism, for example, Maya is the deity that manifests the world as a seductive illusory projection which souls immersively experience through their senses. The term is also used as a synonym for such illusion. source en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My perspective of 2012 is simple...On the west coast in sunny Southern California the surf is going to be great, and the weather is going to be fantastic especially for bar-b-q'n...Drinking brews, and eating some good food.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by openeyeswideshut

we all need to forgive ourselves for the terrible acts we have done, is it worth it? yes oh yes there is nothing like it.

edit on 13-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: video missing

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Yes i understand that people have done things that should probably merit their death but at what point do we say enough is enough. You killing someone because you "can't just let it go" makes you exactly the same kind of person as them. So by your standards should you then kill yourself because you are what you killed? I'm not trying to beak, just prove a point. The problem is that people in general have that same way of thinking. An eye for an eye. But why are you stabbing out the kids eye when it was the father who took yours. We've been pointing fingers at each other so long that we don't even know who cast the first stone any more. We have to clean up the mess that our ancestors left for us but that doesn't mean we have to inherit their anger. The reason for those little kids getting killed btw is a DIRECT result of someone not being able to "just drop it".

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I love your ideas and can tell that you love them also.Lovely ideas will lead eventually to lovely lives.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

This is one of those letters, remember that which is true and given will spread and is spreading. Youll be surprised on how differently people will be viewing the world in ten years time. The old view is crumbling fast, it is being dismantled now its time for a new view. A completly diffrent view. lets enjoy that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

reply to post by judus

Yes i understand that people have done things that should probably merit their death but at what point do we say enough is enough. You killing someone because you "can't just let it go" makes you exactly the same kind of person as them. So by your standards should you then kill yourself because you are what you killed? I'm not trying to beak, just prove a point. The problem is that people in general have that same way of thinking. An eye for an eye. But why are you stabbing out the kids eye when it was the father who took yours. We've been pointing fingers at each other so long that we don't even know who cast the first stone any more. We have to clean up the mess that our ancestors left for us but that doesn't mean we have to inherit their anger. The reason for those little kids getting killed btw is a DIRECT result of someone not being able to "just drop it".

I agree with you and wish the world could and work this way.

Can you just drop the holocaust ? people need to pay for there crimes against humanity and mother earth I think I understand what you are saying and for the progression of the human race this is the way forward.

People do not forget pain that easy ok lets say one of your close family members was brutally murdered could you just drop it ?.

Its human nature sadly

new topics

top topics

join