It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ufo photos i took on 1/09/12

page: 8
10
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 

I'm not thinking he is a liar, I think he might just be mistaken on what he actually saw. Or perhaps he DID see something....however what he captured on his phone was not the object he was hoping to see....just the moon and stars.




posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 


Well lets have a look at some facts HE said the moon was above the object DO you see an object below it


He said the picts were taken on 1/9/12 thats 3 days before he posted the thread, the exif data showed he took the pictures on the 4th of Jan 5 days before he said how can you be that far out.


Now I have kept a simple fact back and this is a clicher this is what he claimed happened.


Originally posted by VicDiaz89
I have 2 photos of what i can only describe as a ufo taken in tucson, a city in southern arizona. The object was moving rather slowly at first, almost at a standstill, then it caught speed south, and disappeared into thin air.]


He then said.


Originally posted by VicDiaz89
The object was in the form of a ball at first, after about 6 seconds it pickup speed and sort of flattened out and moved forward at an angle if that makes sense. After about 18 seconds it vanished, it didnt seem to jump though, just seemed to become invisible.


The two pictures are the round white object (the moon) and the blurry streak but ONCE again his story doesn't tie up with his evidence posted WHY do I say that.


Well each picture a digital camera or camera phone takes is given a number the 2 in question are the following 170740 and 170746 as we have mentioned before there are some missing images but this is even better, he said it went from a ball shape and flattened out but the flattened out shape is the lower number 170740 so that doesn't match what he claimed either.


If he was watching the moon on the phone screen it would look that small he wouldn't know what it was, if he then looked up after taking the pictures the moon would have look lager than on the phone screen and thats probably how the story came about.

That's what I said about digital images you can get lots of info from them that makes it harder to just make a story up.

Anyway YOU should be happy because maybe someday that will help to PROVE somebody as seen the real thing and if I think that I will back it to the hilt, just like the fact this is THE MOON in these pictures.
edit on 18-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by chardonnay
 

If you are referring to my post above, I was replying to the comment saying Tucson was a hotbed of activity for UFOs. I'm curious where they are getting this information from, because it is not from any local media outlets.

I'd love it if it was. Being a freelance photographer, I carry a DSLR everywhere...and am always looking for unusual things to photograph. A UFO would definitely fit that nicely.....alas, it has never happened.


Growing up I saw a lot of UFO's. It seems they were at almost every military base my dad was stationed at.
When I got out on my own, I took up photography seriously having several SLR cameras and accessories on me constantly and my own darkroom setup so I could develop and print my stuff promptly. But I never saw another UFO as long as the cameras were with me.

Sorry, but I was getting my Tucson ufo info from Sheilaliens. In an effort to be more accurate, I will try to channel my ufo information from Zoltar who lives in the hollow earth.

Animate that avatar!!
edit on 1-18-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to remove pornography.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 


Well lets have a look at some facts HE said the moon was above the object DO you see an object below it


He said the picts were taken on 1/9/12 thats 3 days before he posted the thread, the exif data showed he took the pictures on the 4th of Jan 5 days before he said how can you be that far out.


Now I have kept a simple fact back and this is a clicher this is what he claimed happened.


Originally posted by VicDiaz89
I have 2 photos of what i can only describe as a ufo taken in tucson, a city in southern arizona. The object was moving rather slowly at first, almost at a standstill, then it caught speed south, and disappeared into thin air.]


He then said.


Originally posted by VicDiaz89
The object was in the form of a ball at first, after about 6 seconds it pickup speed and sort of flattened out and moved forward at an angle if that makes sense. After about 18 seconds it vanished, it didnt seem to jump though, just seemed to become invisible.


The two pictures are the round white object (the moon) and the blurry streak but ONCE again his story doesn't tie up with his evidence posted WHY do I say that.


Well each picture a digital camera or camera phone takes is given a number the 2 in question are the following 170740 and 170746 as we have mentioned before there are some missing images but this is even better, he said it went from a ball shape and flattened out but the flattened out shape is the lower number 170740 so that doesn't match what he claimed either.


If he was watching the moon on the phone screen it would look that small he wouldn't know what it was, if he then looked up after taking the pictures the moon would have look lager than on the phone screen and thats probably how the story came about.

That's what I said about digital images you can get lots of info from them that makes it harder to just make a story up.

Anyway YOU should be happy because maybe someday that will help to PROVE somebody as seen the real thing and if I think that I will back it to the hilt, just like the fact this is THE MOON in these pictures.
edit on 18-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)



I normally never give in on things i say im uncertain of, but you just shed a whole NEW light on me. ty

ok now that you are talking data and numbers, i did however read the posts, but now that i understand that the

picture 170740

is the very First picture taken, that makes sense to me. I did not realize the flat image was first between the three missing. Im an amature photographer so now i understand what i should have caught before. it is in the numbers your right. you got me. TY for MAKING me understand LOL im sorry i doubted you. but the stellarium and facts from a person who was already proven to be a liar was what puzzeled me!


with my slr i have continuous shutter so i rarely take 3 missin photos to be of any relevance, but in this case if the claimed ufo flattened out as he said after he took the first picture which was not the picture taken first, then you have indeeed debunked

and it could be the moon. ... probably is the moon.... but... what if its swamp gas... no i just hate admitting defeat.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 

I'm not thinking he is a liar, I think he might just be mistaken on what he actually saw. Or perhaps he DID see something....however what he captured on his phone was not the object he was hoping to see....just the moon and stars.


well ill admit my defeat now. wmd_2008's long explanations rather than one short and simple flat how could you take the flat image first explanation caused my confusion.

you are right.





posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
This is about as much proof as anyone is going to get....after this, it is just what one choses to believe.....

in this image...

the BOTTOM LAYER is taken from Stellarium. location, direction, date and approximate time was plugged in. [work by gavron]

the TOP LAYER is the OPs photo.

you can clearly see a match up with the photo and stellarium: moon and jupiter
even the moon shape/shadow matches up.....

LARGE IMAGE HERE


the other image in the OP is caused by MOTION BLUR....
edit on January 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


i want to apologize, with all of the LONG and very how do i put it, not quite agressive but semi agressive posts to backup your information i got lost if someone had flat out said... the flat image was the first one taken i would have understood sooner, but there was so much hostility and agression that i missed that ONE detail that made all the difference.

please forgive me for doubting you guys. im gonna go and bury my head in the sand a few days



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 


It takes a lot to admit you are wrong on this site so thanks for that! we were not stating things for the sake of it we had facts and evidence to put our case forward the trouble on here or indeed any other conspiracy site is that if you dont follow the believers your wrong
and it doesn't matter how much proof you give they will still argue the point.



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta
 


So, even though we've shown that the object is clearly the moon....with the same phase, position in the sky, and even Jupiter in alignment....you think it's a UFO?

He may have tried to capture what he thought was a UFO, but clearly his phone did not catch it. The image is only that of the moon.



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!



Please post in topic...do NOT discuss members of theri posting behavior..
Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

and

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.



posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by N3v3rmor3
 


It takes a lot to admit you are wrong on this site so thanks for that! we were not stating things for the sake of it we had facts and evidence to put our case forward the trouble on here or indeed any other conspiracy site is that if you dont follow the believers your wrong
and it doesn't matter how much proof you give they will still argue the point.



thanks man, i know how it is, ive been unable to think clearly lately maybe ill take a break from trying to post and comment here, i appreciate your kind words. lol



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
looks like the moon unless the UFO was travelling at fast speeds it would create more blur in the image



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89
 


I can't wait til I'm fortunate enough to witness a UFO hopefully in daylight and I can get my camera into action and my fingers cooperate. I want to get as clear a photo as yours are. Thanks.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 5  6  7   >>

log in

join