It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo photos i took on 1/09/12

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Ignore the trolls on here some of us believe you I do for one, and no you don't have to go out and buy a camera just to please the sceptics on here ridiculous comment made, thanks for the post and the pictures keep up the good work

They are not trolls they are showing he is mistaken!

All the information point to those objects in the 2 pictures posted as being the moon and a blurry image of the moon due to movement.

The time,the date, the location given, the direction he said he was looking and the SHAPE of the object are all a match for the moon what else do we need to show

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I am sorry, I just dont get your question or comments, I have really tried but just dont.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I am sorry, I just dont get your question or comments, I have really tried but just dont.

Well why don't you say what you don't understand but other people seem to

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think you can push the 'ignore' button on me and I will disappear forever from your sights. I dont come here to fight or to be a revel rouser but perhaps we just do not have a harmonious energy together.

I have seen the moon look just like a UFO, I have mistaken many things for UFOs in my life, and will probably continue to for many years to come. I guess you could say I am blessed that way.

edit on 15-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

I take from your comments about getting the moon in the shot you haven't read all the posts

that is quite incorrect, i read every single one of those replies but as a photographer from my personal standpoint it does not look like the moon to me, i could be wrong, just because another member says its the moon, im not going to say its the moon, im not that person. THE OP said it was not the moon so i am congratulating him on what he says. If he is telling the truth and did in fact take a picture of something flying he did a good job.... Now i am not saying either that this is the ONLY explanation i never said that at all. Please before you assume or judge something im saying take into consideration not everyone is entitled to stick with the same opinions. The problem with cell phone pictures is they are low quality and in sunny conditions outdoors if you dont have them set correctly you end up with over exposed pictures and lose a lot of detail, so there is hardly a way to confirm whether or not this is the moon. Maybe maybe not. i am not the type to doubt someone for attempting to take pictures of what they feel is a Ufo even if they set us up with a fake tree and a piece of pasta on a string i still say good flippin job from a photo standpoint, and gave them some more suggestions.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ignore the trolls on here some of us believe you I do for one, and no you don't have to go out and buy a camera just to please the sceptics on here ridiculous comment made, thanks for the post and the pictures keep up the good work

All the information point to those objects in the 2 pictures posted as being the moon and a blurry image of the moon due to movement.

you can hardly SHOw someone is mistaken by telling them that their photograph of something he says is not the moon, is indeed the moon.

SHOW ME your PROOF

SHOW me a picture of him at that moment taking the picture whilst there was no Ufo Only the MOON.

then i will believe you. You are asking people to have faith in your assumption that this is the moon... thats like asking people to believe in the flying spaghetti monster.

i have faith that not all of humanity lies. and if its not the moon it could be something other than the moon so unless you have hard facts and proof that it is the moon. SHOW it to me like you said.

nope. not gonna have faith in your moon god sorry

edit on 15-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

you can hardly SHOw someone is mistaken by telling them that their photograph of something he says is the moon, is indeed not the moon.

SHOW ME your PROOF

SHOW me a picture of him at that moment taking the picture whilst there was no Ufo Only the MOON.

then i will believe you. You are asking people to have faith in your assumption that this is the moon... thats like asking people to believe in the flying spaghetti monster.

i have faith that not all of humanity lies. and if its not the moon it could be something other than the moon so unless you have hard facts and proof that it is the moon. SHOW it to me like you said.

nope. not gonna have faith in your moon god sorry
The time,the date, the location given, the direction he said he was looking and the SHAPE of the object are all a match for the moon what else do we need to show:puz
edit on 15-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: my reply ended up inside the quote somehow

based on location, date, time and direction matching up perfectly with what was in the skies at the time.....can you explain how it is not the moon and jupiter?

proof has been shown in the thread. using stellarium which shows you in real time what is out there in the skies. OP gave location, date, time and direction.....member plugged it into stellarium and SHOWED WITH PROOF what was in the skies.....

so please, tell us how it is impossible that what was captured was the moon and jupiter?
edit on January 15th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

if you read my comment completely i did not say it could not be the moon, i said maybe i am wrong. but i believe the person behind the camera. just because maybe it could have been the moon, doesnt mean it is the moon. you also cannot prove that his direction was entirely correct especially since all of the planets, stars, and even the compass's are pretty much all over the place. This world is going to hell. and i said no such thing. Please do not put words in my mouth.

It may have been the moon, but if he states it is not, am i not allowed to congratulate him and give him suggestions for making it possible to PROVE it in the FUture"?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is about as much proof as anyone is going to get....after this, it is just what one choses to believe.....

in this image...

the BOTTOM LAYER is taken from Stellarium. location, direction, date and approximate time was plugged in. [work by gavron]

the TOP LAYER is the OPs photo.

you can clearly see a match up with the photo and stellarium: moon and jupiter
even the moon shape/shadow matches up.....

LARGE IMAGE HERE

the other image in the OP is caused by MOTION BLUR....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

the other image in the OP is caused by MOTION BLUR....

Well not according to the OP's post!

The object was in the form of a ball at first, after about 6 seconds it pickup speed and sort of flattened out and moved forward at an angle if that makes sense.

Although it is motion blur...the OP claims that it is not...and that it is the "object...flattened out..."!

You are right though as it is now...a person just has to believe whatever they are going to believe...some just don't want to accept the facts as they are presented!
edit on 15-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

these are good ways to debunk something and in most cases you are probably right, since he is not returning with other proof better the chances. However i agree with above poster, you cannot 100% rule out that the person taking the photo with their phone was indeed seeing the moon, had a crappy camera and not much action photo experience.

there isnt a stellarium in the world that will show you time dates places sizes and locations of ufo's in relation to the stationary objects.

As we all know We have been experiencing some strange movement in the sky and its been happening all over the place too.

on the other hand it could very well have been the moon.

but im not 100% sure on anything.

sorry im just not completely convinced without being the person behind the lenses

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
took some crops from the 2 photos...

...first crop is taken from the 2nd photo in the OP....shows very little motion blur of the trees....you see the definition of the trees...in that photo, you also see a non blurry image of the "object" IE. the moon.

...second crop is taken from the 1st photo in the OP....shows motion blur

...third crop is taken from the 1st photo in the OP...shows motion blur of the trees...no definition of the trees

IMO.....this clearly shows the 1st picture is a blurry image of the moon....

and thats all this greeneyedleo has got

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Also if you measure the size of the moon (using the measure tool in photoshop or g.i.m.p) on the OP pictures

Then the moon in this picture below when resized to the same size as the OP pictures, the moon is the same size in pixels on both

edit on 16-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

these are good ways to debunk something and in most cases you are probably right, since he is not returning with other proof better the chances. However i agree with above poster, you cannot 100% rule out that the person taking the photo with their phone was indeed seeing the moon, had a crappy camera and not much action photo experience.

there isnt a stellarium in the world that will show you time dates places sizes and locations of ufo's in relation to the stationary objects.

As we all know We have been experiencing some strange movement in the sky and its been happening all over the place too.

on the other hand it could very well have been the moon.

but im not 100% sure on anything.

sorry im just not completely convinced without being the person behind the lenses

Stellarium is a planetarium in your computer it's accurate it showed the moon at the correct time,date,location,direction and SHAPE really what more do you need there is NO DOUBT.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I strongly recommend getting a proper DSLR. And I would be happy to send you one.

edit on 12-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I fixed your post and you can send me one too.

As to the UFO's, they will remain unidentified to me. I also thought they looked somewhat moon like, but Tucson seems to be somewhat of a hot area for UFO's lately so anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

i just noticed this reply I take it you have not read all my posts or the others on here with proof its the MOON.

Check a moon phase calander on the net for the 4th of JAN the ACTUAL date the pictures were taken on.NOT THE 9TH as stated in the title I told him when he took the pictures! becuase that info is stored on the image in the exif data!!!

www.tutiempo.net... SAME SHAPE! as the moon in his picture

Check moonrise/set times for his location that was rise 1.55 pm set 03.20am.

He said the moon was in the sky he could see it or did you not read that!

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
It wasnt the moon, the object was far below the moon, and the moon was much much larger

The stellarium software will show you the elevation above the horizon when he took the picture.

We are showing that it's easy to be mistaken due to being excited at what you thought you saw and if he was looking at it on the camera phone at the time, the image would have been so small he would't know what it was.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
As to the UFO's, they will remain unidentified to me. I also thought they looked somewhat moon like, but Tucson seems to be somewhat of a hot area for UFO's lately so anything is possible.

It is? Guess the local media is covering it up then, since I haven't seen any "UFO" stories in the news here in quite a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Well,I live here and have definitely seen something similar. I don`t understand the ridicule here and it is uncalled for.Didn`t any of you people learn the meaning of the word polite?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

Did you report it to the Arizona Daily Star? Maybe KVOA or KOLD? How about a radio station?

After living here over 40 years, I can only recall 1 event in the news talking about UFOs...and that was one seen on the west side shortly after the Phoenix lights incident. Well, then again you could count that silly news thing on "sheilaaliens" if you want. Other than that, zero, zip, nada. Just a beautiful desert town, with a military base.

I think the evidence we're shown in here clearly shows that the "ufo" in the photo was the moon. Stellarium even shows the same phase of the moon as is in the picture.

Are you honestly saying that the image is not the moon, chardonnay?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join