It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo photos i took on 1/09/12

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
he obviously was caught out trying to create a hoax
why hasnt this thread being closed or moved to the hoax bin

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by three1zero
he obviously was caught out trying to create a hoax
why hasnt this thread being closed or moved to the hoax bin

That is always at the staffs discretion...and aside from outright admitting he perpetuated a hoax...(which he basically has done in my opinion) it might never be moved or closed.

You kind of have to just make up your own mind...mine is made up!

Where it goes or does not go from here really doesn't matter all that much...I think a good case has been laid out and a lot of good information was provided about what this really is...so in my opinion...the truth has shown through...and that is all that really matters!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
looks like the moon.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by wmd_2008

5157 S calle santa cruz tucson, AZ 85714 Couldnt get the coordinates, i couldnt figure out how, but if you google map that youll see a street called calle santa cruz, the truck turned left from irvington to calle santa cruz heading south , immediately after the turn i took the first pic, then the next a few seconds later, i was facing east.

Just an FYI for those not from Tucson...this location is just west of the Tucson International Airport as well. I'm not saying what the OP saw was an airplane or not, but I just want everyone to be clear of what is immediately east of the location where the OP took the photo. Aircraft would be landing left to right in this...and would be low to the horizon.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well i guess youll never post another attempt to gat a shot of an anomaly again.....
Sorry bout that.....the peanut gallery here wants aliens to walk up and kick their a$$ before they ever take anyones word or photo....
Nasty debunker screen here.....thanks for the attempt....s

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It looks like a freaking baseball somebody was throwing around. Nice 'catch'
but less than conclusive. A LOT less.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Whoa, man...if someone showed you a picture of a log in a pond and said it was Nessie, you'd be skeptical too.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by three1zero

Your post is what the mods need to review as it is seriously against T@Cs. It matters little if in the end this OPs UFO turns out to be the moon or not, that was why they brought the pictures forward. They ask in the OP to openly discuss it and that means they wish to discover the truth from all angles and to ask for help in deciding if what they captured was indeed a UFO.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Schwalbe

wow it really does work cool, thank you it helps. at first I thought probably the moon, but now that I can enlarge the pics I can see that the object is in a different spot in each pic. pretty cool. hey Vic what time of day did you get these, and what direction were you facing?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

gun, he gave that info on page 1:

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by wmd_2008

5:07 p.m facing east

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have been out photographing the moon a lot in the daytime I live farther north. I am going to check but I may even have a photo of the moon on that same day.

But I am sorry OP it looks very much like the Moon and Jupiter. Both of which are in the sky at the time you took this photo. I do not mean any disrespect but either you saw an object and tried to photograph it and missed or you saw a natural phenomenon (Jupiter). But to pass of the round object as the UFO is not valid.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well it looks like I missed zorgon's reply no doubt it was to say sorry for jumping to conclusions on what size the moon would look like on a camera phone.

This link gives an idea of the moon size on a 35mm SLR camera for different focal lengths and for the digital SLR lens equivalent.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
reply to post by Schwalbe

wow it really does work cool, thank you it helps. at first I thought probably the moon, but now that I can enlarge the pics I can see that the object is in a different spot in each pic. pretty cool. hey Vic what time of day did you get these, and what direction were you facing?

You do know that he was moving at 30 mph on a pick up and that one picture is number 170470 the other 170476

There is NO DOUBT the white blob is the moon and the white smear is the moon due to camera movement.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by three1zero

Your post is what the mods need to review as it is seriously against T@Cs. It matters little if in the end this OPs UFO turns out to be the moon or not, that was why they brought the pictures forward. They ask in the OP to openly discuss it and that means they wish to discover the truth from all angles and to ask for help in deciding if what they captured was indeed a UFO.

no its this thread that needs to be reviewied
it makes a joke out of a serious subject
i would bet money the op knew exactly what he photographed but thought to himself ill have a bit of fun with the people on ats
lame attempt at a hoax equals massive fail...most atsers are not stupid,thank god
edit on 13-1-2012 by three1zero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
DId you take this picture behind glass? To me the second image looks like the camera's LED reflecting on a window. The first one looks like he took the picture while the cam is moving. Are you creating a hoax just for fun?
edit on 13-1-2012 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If I posted all the pictures I have taken of the moon, stars, planets, etc...and the ones that where motion blurs calling them UFO's...if the threads went anything like this one...we would have a hay day!

I could even come up with some really neat stories to go with them...some of my "mistake" pictures are quite convincing all on there own!

The problem is though...I know better...I know what I took a picture of and I know why it turned out the way it did...so if I came up with some glorious story about how it was a UFO sighting...I would be flat out lying.

So...if this truly is a UFO sighting...and not the moon...well then I feel stupid...but if it is the moon and a BS story to go with it...then it is an awful shame to the members here who truly look into these with an open mind and try to find the truth!

Not debunk...find the truth...I think that is what everyone is working toward!

That's about all I have left for this thread...my mind is settled...you guys keep plugging away until yours are too!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
I have been out photographing the moon a lot in the daytime I live farther north. I am going to check but I may even have a photo of the moon on that same day.

But I am sorry OP it looks very much like the Moon and Jupiter. Both of which are in the sky at the time you took this photo. I do not mean any disrespect but either you saw an object and tried to photograph it and missed or you saw a natural phenomenon (Jupiter). But to pass of the round object as the UFO is not valid.

Unless he walked and changed angles then it cant be any thing stationary. Its in a different spot in the second picture. I think its just a reflection.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Unless he walked and changed angles then it cant be any thing stationary. Its in a different spot in the second picture. I think its just a reflection.

Maybe this will help...you have to read all the posts sometimes for things to make sense!

I was in the back of a truck moving about 30 mph headed south

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

You do know that he was moving at 30 mph on a pick up and that one picture is number 170470 the other 170476 so he had taken others as well!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join