It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo photos i took on 1/09/12

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Dont be ridiculous, it isnt a story, im simply telling the events as i saw them, how and why would i hosx this? I was riding in the back of a truck, i saw an object that wasnt like anything i had ever seen before, and i made an attempt to capture a few images, i dont have the time, nor do i care enough to provide something that i know is fabricated.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by wmd_2008

5:07 p.m facing east

Thanks the more info you give the better!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I was in the back of a truck moving about 30 mph headed south, the object too was headed south, the moon was already pretty high in the s, ky the beige line you see in the top photo isnt the horizon, its the top of a subway restraunt,so this object was pretty high up, i took both pics while the truck was moving, so it makes no sense that one photo would b round and one would be stretched because of the movement, they would both have been stretched.
edit on 13-1-2012 by VicDiaz89 because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schwalbe
reply to post by caladonea

press and hold 'CTRL' and use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out ............note this only works if you have a windows machine and a mouse wheel.

No it works on any computer. lol

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I believe this guy, dont think its the moon or a ball. Not many hoaxs have his attitude, he actuall hung around to argue his point. Hoaxers tend to sit back and watch their handywork, all the while having a good laugh. Good for him. Of course seeing is not believing. I like the old days where a video more often than not meant something.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

According to the exif data you took the photo on this date 2012/1/04 at 17:07:44 and you have a ZTE phone.

Your title says 1/09/2012 the exif data says the picture was taken on the 4th not the 9th

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
To those that say it's the moon....

Gotta say the analysis at ATS these days SUCKS!

First of all its too small to be the moon, and second if it was the moon why is in not there in the other picture that shows a little cloud like blur

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

It was the 4th i apoligizee! Yes i have zte, a cheap a** smart phone, 5:07 on jan 4th, im doing this from my phone it was my mistake

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Looks like a baseball. Nice catch?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I dont have a computer, and as you can see i havent really been on ats in a while, but this was the only place that i could share these and get some intelligent feedback, i know what i saw, it was neither moon nor plane. If you need anymore info i'd be glad to.share it, i can provide coordinates as well if needed

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I suggest that those who haven't looked at the images on my photobucket account, do so, you get a better perspective to where i was as i snapped the images, and you can better guesstimate its size and distance

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
To those that say it's the moon....

Gotta say the analysis at ATS these days SUCKS!

First of all its too small to be the moon, and second if it was the moon why is in not there in the other picture that shows a little cloud like blur

Well zorgan if you read his posts he was on a truck doing 30 mph at the time so that blurred object is the round object due to camera movement if you look at the trees those look blurred as well.

Also I got the exif data from one of his pictures which showed he gave us the wrong date.

So we have the date time and if he gives us a better location we could find out if the moon was in view.

Also what size do you think the moon would be in this image as you seem to think you know?
edit on 13-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The vehicle was moving during both snapshots, i already made it clear that the orb turned into the cylinder shaped object, the orb would have been stretched too no? Do you need coordinates?
edit on 13-1-2012 by VicDiaz89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

5157 S calle santa cruz tucson, AZ 85714 Couldnt get the coordinates, i couldnt figure out how, but if you google map that youll see a street called calle santa cruz, the truck turned left from irvington to calle santa cruz heading south, immediately after the turn i took the first pic, then the next a few seconds later, i was facing east.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If the stretching of the orb was caused by motion blur wouldn't the trees be equally stretched or greater due to being closer to the camera? The trees in both pictures appear similar to me but i am using my phone to view the images so it is hard to determine.

I dont believe this to be the moon and I dont believe this to be a hoax but i'm not going to jump to conclusions. by definition it is a ufo

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89

5157 S calle santa cruz tucson, AZ 85714 Couldnt get the coordinates, i couldnt figure out how, but if you google map that youll see a street called calle santa cruz, the truck turned left from irvington to calle santa cruz heading south, immediately after the turn i took the first pic, then the next a few seconds later, i was facing east.

Hi thanks for the info out and about at the moment will look at this when I get home can you give the model of your zte phone?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by Schwalbe
reply to post by caladonea

press and hold 'CTRL' and use the wheel on your mouse to zoom in and out ............note this only works if you have a windows machine and a mouse wheel.

No it works on any computer. lol

No it doesn't. I don't have a mouse wheel so how could it? You can alternatively use 'ctrl and +' and 'ctrl and -' to zoom out. Why do people have to be such know it alls!

On topic, it definitely does look like the moon I've got to admit. That's what I thought before I even read any of the comments.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Hi

Went to your photobucket downloaded highest res version zoomed in on object, after that used a burn filter to try and get some detail from the surface result below.

Looks even more like the mooon now!

Actually, that also looks like the proper phase for the moon on that date as well. The moon would have been in that position (according to Stellarium).

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Hi

Went to your photobucket downloaded highest res version zoomed in on object, after that used a burn filter to try and get some detail from the surface result below.

Looks even more like the mooon now!

Actually, that also looks like the proper phase for the moon on that date as well. The moon would have been in that position (according to Stellarium).

Correct just had a quick look myself at the moon phase for Jan the 4th also moonrise time for that area was
1:55 pm and setting at 3:20am.

So the moon would not have been high in the sky as the OP claimed?

So zorgon any comments now

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So zorgon any comments now

Or questions?

That is all that was in his post...insults and questions!

You hit the nail right on the head...found the same thing...that would have been what the moon would have looked like on the 4th...and the right place on the horizon in Phoenix!

Good job finding that...I would have looked it up last night...but I got sleepy and went to bed!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join