It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil. Homogenization is.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Great job. I support you 100% And for the record, according to the "modern day" definition of racism....I am completely racist and proud of it!
I prefer my own race and CULTURE over any other race or culture. I however am not better than any other person nor their culture.

Unless their culture is killing people based on their religion or race like Islam....then I am better than them! S & F!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha

Originally posted by Starchild23

Anti-Whites still won't take the anti-White challenge. This is........hmmmm i have lost count.......the EIGHTH time i have asked this. Here it is again:

Do you agree that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries?

I'll add another for the hell of it:

Why do anti-White think White children are just expendable assets to be sacrificed at the alter of "multiculturalism?"

Remember folks the anti-White mantra of "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYONE" is simply genocide. Its a crime and justifying and denying it implicate anti-Whites.

I think the white countries for everyone thing is because whites are the only ones who don't regard foreigners as potential terrorists...or at least try not to. And of course not every race has an entirely equal chance...but that does not mean we have to support racism.

You can think what you like but you are either brain washed with PC, a cultural Marxist or being disingenuous.

Whites in EVERY single White nation on this earth are being brow beaten into accepting this. There has been no voting on this, no voting is allowed to stop this, every poll suggests the majority of White people want immigration to stop and if anyone speaks out against it they are smeared and shouted down with Marxist control words called a "nazithatwantstokillsixmillionjews" and are in risk of losing their job, publicly smeared by the media or thrown in jail. That is JUST like the Soviet Union. We live under second generation communism.

Its INCREDIBLE people on a NWO/Conspiracy site haven't worked this one out.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White.

I repeat: YOU - ARE - RACIST

Why? Because nothing in what I said supported racism, and yet you are accusing me of being racist. Psychology states that you, in turn, must be racially discriminatory.

I don't talk to racists. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Great job. I support you 100% And for the record, according to the "modern day" definition of racism....I am completely racist and proud of it!
I prefer my own race and CULTURE over any other race or culture. I however am not better than any other person nor their culture.

Unless their culture is killing people based on their religion or race like Islam....then I am better than them! S & F!

That is not the definition of racism. Your opinion is uneducated and overvalued.

edit on CFridaypm111115f15America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

out of curiosity if lets say a child of yours did not Prefer their race and culture would you have a problem with it??? that is the true stress test right there if you are racist or not.

edit on 13-1-2012 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-1-2012 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution
reply to post by mr1alphaalpha

Thank you for your partial answer.
Most points you addressed have been repeatedly explained to you by others, yet you still seem to not understand.

So, if your country is a "White country", would you not have a problem with immigrants from other, poorer "White countries"? I asked you that before but you didn't answer.

Now, to finally answer your question...the answer is YES, I agree, "that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries".
BUT I don't understand why that is not possible with people of other races and cultures present.

Live YOUR culture, yo don't have to fast on Ramadan. Have children with your own color and creed, if you wish no mixing. Why do you care what the next man does in his house and who he has children with?

I grew up in a neighborhood with many languages, races and faiths. We all got along and personally, I have only benefited from it.

No you anti-Whites have 'addressed and explained" NOTHING. You post the same tired old rhetoric that I have CLEARLY explained to you is little more than the following sentence..........

"There are too many White people and i justify the genocide of your race"

Its all double speak, attempts at word play, attempts at steering the point elsewhere. Not working buddy.

Other White Europeans moving to White European countries en mass and assimilating will not cause the genocide of the White race. Even a child could work that one out.

As i said before (you anti-White don't like to address this point) If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in the countries that let non-Blacks in; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.

This is what’s been done to my people, White people. It IS genocide.

PS-Thanks for agreeing that all races should have their countries to survive. Now stop demanding that EVERY White country and ONLY White countries should be flooded with non Whites in the name of "getting along" and "peace love and cookies and milk"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Anti-Whites still won't take the anti-White challenge. This is........hmmmm i have lost count.......the EIGHTH time i have asked this. Here it is again:

Do you agree that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries?

Why do anti-White think White children are just expendable assets to be sacrificed at the alter of "multiculturalism?"

Remember folks the anti-White mantra of "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYONE" is simply genocide. Its a crime and justifying and denying it implicate anti-Whites.

I think the white countries for everyone thing is because whites are the only ones who don't regard foreigners as potential terrorists...or at least try not to. And of course not every race has an entirely equal chance...but that does not mean we have to support racism.

You can think what you like but you are either brain washed with PC, a cultural Marxist or being disingenuous.

Whites in EVERY single White nation on this earth are being brow beaten into accepting this. There has been no voting on this, no voting is allowed to stop this, every poll suggests the majority of White people want immigration to stop and if anyone speaks out against it they are smeared and shouted down with Marxist control words called a "nazithatwantstokillsixmillionjews" and are in risk of losing their job, publicly smeared by the media or thrown in jail. That is JUST like the Soviet Union. We live under second generation communism.

Why? Because nothing in what I said supported racism, and yet you are accusing me of being racist. Psychology states that you, in turn, must be racially discriminatory.

That Marxist control word has lost its bite pal. You are sitting here posting anti-White rhetoric and that makes you anti-White

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White geez get with it.
edit on 13-1-2012 by mr1alphaalpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

That Marxist control word has lost its bite pal. You are sitting here posting anti-White rhetoric and that makes you anti-White

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White geez get with it.

And you are delusional. Have fun with your paranoia.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution

Thank you for your partial answer.
Most points you addressed have been repeatedly explained to you by others, yet you still seem to not understand.

So, if your country is a "White country", would you not have a problem with immigrants from other, poorer "White countries"? I asked you that before but you didn't answer.

Now, to finally answer your question...the answer is YES, I agree, "that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries".
BUT I don't understand why that is not possible with people of other races and cultures present.

Live YOUR culture, yo don't have to fast on Ramadan. Have children with your own color and creed, if you wish no mixing. Why do you care what the next man does in his house and who he has children with?

I grew up in a neighborhood with many languages, races and faiths. We all got along and personally, I have only benefited from it.

No you anti-Whites have 'addressed and explained" NOTHING. You post the same tired old rhetoric that I have CLEARLY explained to you is little more than the following sentence..........

"There are too many White people and i justify the genocide of your race"

Its all double speak, attempts at word play, attempts at steering the point elsewhere. Not working buddy.

Other White Europeans moving to White European countries en mass and assimilating will not cause the genocide of the White race. Even a child could work that one out.

As i said before (you anti-White don't like to address this point) If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in the countries that let non-Blacks in; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.

PS-Thanks for agreeing that all races should have their countries to survive. Now stop demanding that EVERY White country and ONLY White countries should be flooded with non Whites in the name of "getting along" and "peace love and cookies and milk"

How do you live with yourself? I feel sorry for you. the sad part is that all races are already compromised one way or another so your anger is pointless because it does not matter.

To top it off people in your own race will disagree with you and do whatever the hell they want and mix the race. there would be no mixing if both sides did not decide to

You are trying to stop a natural process and you will live a bitter life cuz of it. The only way to work this out is to eradicate all other races and only have one. that will fail miserably and is a fools errand.

It is people like you who cause chaos in this world

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lemme take a swing at this...

Firstly I won't say I'm anti-white at all. I believe the people you refer to with that title aren't either, what they are is anti white-is-the-only-race-that-matters. People such as yourself view this as being anti-white. What you complain about happening to whites happens to all races. However since it has BEGUN happening to whites it is now a problem for you.

I'll kill your point with one simple thing: It doesn't matter about your little culture in your little corner of the world. There is only one culture, HUMAN culture. Any one preaching other is an agent of separatism and confusion.

White children also aren't the only victims of multi-culturalism, everyone else faces it too. There are black and asian children also assimulating to this cultural melting pot.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Mr1alphaalpha:

If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in the countries that let non-Blacks in; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.

Thank you for your attempt to answer for the person I was actually speaking to, but you're wrong...again, and it simply shows how faulty your logic is.

If ANY race opens their borders to millions of other people of different races, and those races - over time - become the majority, it is not only likely not an 'accident', it is TO BE EXPECTED. When you are a certain demographic, and you open yourselves up to MANY OTHER demographics, it is only reasonable that your SINGLE demographic may become a minority (ESPECIALLY if those cultures began to bear children).

If you are a black man, and you open your house to a multi-national neighborhood, it is likely that a few Asian, Euro-Caucasian and Australian people will come in. Over time, once those cultures begin to mix, it is only to be expected that the fundamentals of each culture will be somewhat diminished over time. Bam. You are now a minority, and it is not because of a conspiracy, it is because there are more than one race out there, and all you need is to open the floodgates to multiple races before you soon become a minority. Logic, for the win.

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a ) Killing members of the group;
( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about
its physical destruction in whole or in part;
( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

And where, under all of this, does simply asking someone to define what they feel a 'white person' is, sit? Under which which one of these does asking someone to clarify the definition of white constitue Genocide?

Also, I fine letter E to be quite interesting. Some of you have tried to make the point that interracial relationships are being forced upon the white man (which is ridiculous). My child is mixed. She is half white, half black. Are you saying that my relationship with her mother - and our subsequent child - were part of some anti-white conspiracy? Again; paranoia and xenophobia take center stage. The fact is that not everyone in this world is racist, so when you allow multiple races to mingle (which places like America really have no choice but to do, at this point), interracial children are to be expect. I'm sorry if that upsets some of you, but that is the way human nature works.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Oneiros247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

There is an ongoing program of genocide against my race.
Its not an accident that every white country and only White countries are being flooded with other races and everyone is forced to assimilate.

Ya know, I'm gonna be honest. I've seen comments like these all over youtube and just all over the internet in general, and here's what I take from them. There's a large population of white americans that are pissed off that they can't make blacky go through the back door at restaurants anymore. Threatened because for the first time in a long time they don't feel as if they're at the "top of the food chain" so-to-speak. I've spoken to many people like you before. The kind of people that wonder and genuinely have no idea why they can't have white entertainment television or why there's no affirmitave action for whites. Well first of all because white entertainment television would spell WET, and that's just silly...second of all because affirmative action (figuratively speaking) has already been available for whites for over a century, it just goes unspoken. This whole argument is made with the assumption that blacks/mexicans/arabs have achieved full equality in this country, and that's just not the case. The establishment sees us about as equal as a small child is to Kimbo slice in a fistfight. Things like affirmative action were bones that they threw us as pacifiers so that we would pay less attention to the disadvantages that we still have to this very day. So I wholeheartedly disagree that there's some "plot" to destroy white people, and quite frankly the idea is laughable. And if by some chance you are correct and there is some plot to destroy the white race, then welcome to the club!

Illustrates my point all too clearly. It's funny how such poignant messages can be delivered through comedy

edit on 13-1-2012 by kaiode1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I'll kill your point with one simple thing: It doesn't matter about your little culture in your little corner of the world. There is only one culture, HUMAN culture. Any one preaching other is an agent of separatism and confusion.

White children also aren't the only victims of multi-culturalism, everyone else faces it too. There are black and asian children also assimulating to this cultural melting pot.

Anti-Whites are such outright liars its absurd.

Black and Asian kids may well be "assimulating to this cultural melting pot." in EVERY White country. I have already pointed this out.
HOWEVER Black and Asian kids will still exist in ALL Black African countries and ALL Asian Countries and so will the Arabs and so will the Jews because their countries are NOT being flooded with other races.

There you go. So much for killing my point.

Nice try though

YET again you prove that anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1There's a large population of white americans that are pissed off that they can't make blacky go through the back door at restaurants anymore. Threatened because for the first time in a long time they don't feel as if they're at the "top of the food chain" so-to-speak.

Exactly. "Self-preservation" (note the quotation marks: which is also known as ethnocentrism), at it's finest.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Anti-Whites are such outright liars its absurd.

Black and Asian kids may well be "assimulating to this cultural melting pot." in EVERY White country. I have already pointed this out.
HOWEVER Black and Asian kids will still exist in ALL Black African countries and ALL Asian Countries and so will the Arabs and so will the Jews because their countries are NOT being flooded with other races.

There you go. So much for killing my point.

Nice try though

YET again you prove that anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

Of course, accuse everyone of lying. One of the first signs of insanity and paranoia. You're obviously the King of Credible now.

I have dated African American women. I have drank with Native Americans. I go to breakfast with the Chinese and Mexicans, and I use the same bathroom as Italians. We call each other brother whenever we pass by, and we all consider each other family. Don't call me racist. You don't know me.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneiros247

Mr1alphaalpha:

If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in the countries that let non-Blacks in; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.

Thank you for your attempt to answer for the person I was actually speaking to, but you're wrong...again, and it simply shows how faulty your logic is.

If ANY race opens their borders to millions of other people of different races, and those races - over time - become the majority, it is not only likely not an 'accident', it is TO BE EXPECTED. When you are a certain demographic, and you open yourselves up to MANY OTHER demographics, it is only reasonable that your SINGLE demographic may become a minority (ESPECIALLY if those cultures began to bear children).

If you are a black man, and you open your house to a multi-national neighborhood, it is likely that a few Asian, Euro-Caucasian and Australian people will come in. Over time, once those cultures begin to mix, it is only to be expected that the fundamentals of each culture will be somewhat diminished over time. Bam. You are now a minority, and it is not because of a conspiracy, it is because there are more than one race out there, and all you need is to open the floodgates to multiple races before you soon become a minority. Logic, for the win.

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about

And where, under all of this, does simply asking someone to define what they feel a 'white person' is, sit? Under which which one of these does asking someone to clarify the definition of white constitue Genocide?

Also, I fine letter E to be quite interesting. Some of you have tried to make the point that interracial relationships are being forced upon the white man (which is ridiculous). My child is mixed. She is half white, half black. Are you saying that my relationship with her mother - and our subsequent child - were part of some anti-white conspiracy? Again; paranoia and xenophobia take center stage. The fact is that not everyone in this world is racist, so when you allow multiple races to mingle (which places like America really have no choice but to do, at this point), interracial children are to be expect. I'm sorry if that upsets some of you, but that is the way human nature works.

Anti-White are quite funny really.

1. "If ANY race opens their borders to millions of other people of different races, and those races - over time - become the majority, it is not only likely not an 'accident', it is TO BE EXPECTED." As i have said NUMEROUS times the people in EVERY White country did NOT vote for this and they can not stop this. Thank you for quite rightly pointed out how this will end up with Whites being made minorities in their own homes and then eventually totally assimilated. I am sure everyone White and normal can see how this is genocide through racial replacement. Nice try at dodging the question shame you inadvertently made my point regarding genocide that much more stronger.

2. I was simply presenting you with the UN Definition because you or some other anti-White tried the old "you have no idea what genocide is" line a few posts ago

3. Read the definition clearly. I'll help you out here "genocide meansany of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

We are primary concerned with point C.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

LOL at what has happened! What has happened is that the white race has basically conquered the planet and no other race can defeat the white war machine thus far.

Now watch this because it's slick...so what the other races are doing is fighting the white war machine from within and legally! This may be news to you, but it isn't to whites in true positions of power. Why you think they are cutting losses and realizing there will be collateral damage and just warring against black, white, yellow, everyone in the U.S. It's because the races are too mixed...they released AIDS for blacks and homosexuals but realize there will be innocents killed. The enemy is now within the perimeter so they have to carpet-bomb everything.

And it isn't so much the other races are aiming to do this, nature is doing this to combat the evil energy that rules some white leaders who want separatism and power.

Afrikans were brought to America and enslaved and never repaid, Karma is bytch tho and now they can't be gotten rid of. A white person is afraid to walk the streets without looking over their shoulder.

Karma is a bytch.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Oh boy, if you think that's funny you should see those anti-non-whites. Those guys are a friggin' riot!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneiros247

Mr1alphaalpha:

1. "If ANY race opens their borders to millions of other people of different races, and those races - over time - become the majority, it is not only likely not an 'accident', it is TO BE EXPECTED." As i have said NUMEROUS times the people in EVERY White country did NOT vote for this and they can not stop this. Thank you for quite rightly pointed out how this will end up with Whites being made minorities in their own homes and then eventually totally assimilated. I am sure everyone White and normal can see how this is genocide through racial replacement. Nice try at dodging the question shame you inadvertently made my point regarding genocide that much more stronger.

2. I was simply presenting you with the UN Definition because you or some other anti-White tried the old "you have no idea what genocide is" line a few posts ago

3. Read the definition clearly. I'll help you out here "genocide meansany of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group"

We are primary concerned with point C.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

I know, right? You're hilarious too.

The funniest part is how you keep talking about the vindictive and derogatory tendencies of the "Whites" when the only malicious person posting here is you.

Analysis of this entire thread concludes that you are deliberately ignorant, chronically paranoid, and generally a pig-headed moron. That is the most professional result I can deliver.

If that offends you, review your previous posts.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

There is an ongoing program of genocide against my race.
Its not an accident that every white country and only White countries are being flooded with other races and everyone is forced to assimilate.

Ya know, I'm gonna be honest. I've seen comments like these all over youtube and just all over the internet in general, and here's what I take from them. There's a large population of white americans that are pissed off that they can't make blacky go through the back door at restaurants anymore. Threatened because for the first time in a long time they don't feel as if they're at the "top of the food chain" so-to-speak. I've spoken to many people like you before. The kind of people that wonder and genuinely have no idea why they can't have white entertainment television or why there's no affirmitave action for whites. Well first of all because white entertainment television would spell WET, and that's just silly...second of all because affirmative action (figuratively speaking) has already been available for whites for over a century, it just goes unspoken. This whole argument is made with the assumption that blacks/mexicans/arabs have achieved full equality in this country, and that's just not the case. The establishment sees us about as equal as a small child is to Kimbo slice in a fistfight. Things like affirmative action were bones that they threw us as pacifiers so that we would pay less attention to the disadvantages that we still have to this very day. So I wholeheartedly disagree that there's some "plot" to destroy white people, and quite frankly the idea is laughable. And if by some chance you are correct and there is some plot to destroy the white race, then welcome to the club!

Illustrates my point all too clearly. It's funny how such poignant messages can be delivered through comedy

Anti-White logic at its best. You are trying to use the old "White privilege" angle.

Lets see?

How about Chinese "privilege"? I mean everyone in positions of power in China are Chinese but i don't hear of anyone flooding China with non Chinese and FORCING the Chinese to assimilate because "affirmative action (figuratively speaking) has already been available for China for over a century

What about Japanese "privilege"? I mean everyone in positions of power in Japan are Japanese but i don't hear of anyone flooding Japan with non Japanese and FORCING the Japanese to assimilate because "affirmative action (figuratively speaking) has already been available for Japan for over a century

What about Jewish "privilege"? I mean everyone in positions of power in Israel are Jewish but i don't hear of anyone flooding Israel with non Jews and FORCING the Jews to assimilate because "affirmative action (figuratively speaking) has already been available for Jews for almost a century

Nice try but anti-White logic never works.

You prove it time and time again. Anti-racism is just a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Sorry to everyone else here. The idiocy being displayed here by one user in particular finally got to me. I couldn't hold my tongue anymore. Besides, if we're all racially equal here, that means I can throw accusations too, right?

I'll win this flame-fest.

edit on CFridaypm393954f54America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: spelling

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join