It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil. Homogenization is.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by andersensrm

*ahem* did someone mention a race of viruses? Oh, just me hearing things, I guess...

??? Sorry I don't understand, please learn me?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You want to know what God thinks of racism and bigotry? I'm going to tell you a story, and by the accounts of the Israelites really happened.

The Prophet Moses married an Ethiopian woman (black african), a non-hebrew. His older sister Miriam didn't like that and was very outspoken against it and hated her infact. So God had Moses bring Miriam before him in the temple and he cursed her with leperousy and told Moses to put her outside the Israelites' camp for 7 days so that all of them would see her shame and how he punished her for her wickedness, and on the 7th day Moses was to go out and pray over her and she would be healed.

Miriam learned her lesson, and from that day forth she had a change of attitude and she kept her mouth shut over the issue.

edit on 13-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

GoD also annhilated almost the entire Earths population because the nephilim procreated with the daughters of men. One could argue that the Nephilim were just a different race.
GoD was also upset that the sons of GoD procreated with the daughters of man.

We should all love one another and not be biased. That is the point of the story of Moses and his sister. Regardless, we are all GoDs children and GoD would want us all to get along.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

That is all fine and dandy. People are allowed to do what they want.

preservation of one culture/race can easily escalate to the eradication and destruction of other races/cultures. Or did we not learn anything from WW2??

I do not see it wrong to want to preserve a culture but if you think about it .. the culture one can wish to protect changed and evolved over centuries..generations.. whatever culture/race you are it has change through out the centuries regardless of what you believe.

The people who wish to preserve whatever race or culture they are now have already been compromised one way or another in the past... as many races/cultures have been influenced or changed by other races /cultures..

all they are trying to do now is preserve an already compromised race/culture. It is really stupid and retarded.

Things change if cultures and especially races were not meant to mix then nature would have set it up so they cannot inter mingle.. but... that is not the case..

I encourage people to preserve their race/culture... just do not impose it on others nor reprimand those who do not agree with you within your race/culture.

edit on 13-1-2012 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

Haha, you have not a f***ing clue how humans work, do ya? Let's see...you talk about preserving cultures. In order for a nation to survive, it is imperative that it establishes a working relationship with other cultures, as it needs resources in order to survive. As a result, various cultural influences will be exchanged on both ends. It is impossible to keep any one culture pure, because every culture is going to see stuff in other cultures it is willing to trade for, allowing access for cultural traits.

You think that any one culture DESERVES to remain pure and lordly, while the other ones fade away? THAT, sir, is not only ridiculous, but unrealistic.

I value unity of man above "competition of the pure and everlasting"...which, btw, isnt that what the Nazis were about?
edit on CFridaypm151548f48America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Maybe what we should be asking is whether or not we want to unite. I dont think we do. We'd much rather just take whatever from whoever we want, as long as we have the biggest stick. Whoever doesn't have the stick is busying himself on how he is going to get the stick. This is what the human race has turned into. We're just a bunch of sniveling rats wherever we go, destroying everything we get near, including ourselves. Im surprised we haven't just blown our selves up yet. Probably will soon...

sounds like the description of a virus to me. that's what I meant.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Britain went from institutionally-racist imperialism to spineless, politically-correct multiculturalism in a very short space of time. From one extreme to another.

That doesn't happen naturally, not in such a time frame. There is an agenda behind it, you can be sure of that.

Indeed. The agenda is clear. This is the case in EVERY White country and ONLY White countries. It is White genocide. Its really quite easy to work out. Only anti-White claim they can't figure this out.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

RoderickBateman:

What? You don't think that denying a group of people existing is a common step in genocide?

In the same way that I think learning to speak is a common step in verbal abuse. One does not equal another, and asking someone to clarify the definition of "White" does not equal "denying that whites exist". You are grasping at straws here, and it only proves how insubstantial your point really is.

Could you define what a "Reverse-racist" is? And then define "Racist?" Maybe even define Genocide?

Reverse-racism is a colloquial term used for those who use past, racist events to justify blatantly racist behavior, now. People like Al Sharpton give blacks a bad name, because he often ventures into this territory. Many of the black people you have a problem with actually do this, and I recognize it, and I think it sets black people back SO far, in the eyes of the world. People are naturally too likely to find racism is instances that aren't specifically so. Where you and I differ is that I recognize this and see it as a problem, but I also know that not all people who disagree with your PARTICULAR opinion in this whole subject are guilty of this. You, on the other hand, feel that everyone who disagrees with your opinion (or can legitimately point out reasons why things are the way they are now) are Racist. You are just as bad as the people you are condemning.

As far as Genocide is concerned - and I'll say it again - someone asking you for clarification on what a "white" person actually constitutes is Not Genocide. Here's a homework assignment for you: Use the Internet and look up the definition of Genocide. Come back here and post it, and explain - SIGNIFICANTLY - why someone simply asking you to clarify your feeling on what makes a person "white", exactly, is Genocide. Go ahead. I'll wait.

... Are you honestly going to try and deny that you asked that question?

First you accuse me of asking "What a White Person is" and then you post a quote of me asking "What a White COUNTRY" is. Is 'Person' now synoymous with 'Country'? Do I have to go back to school and learn my 2nd grade vocabulary terms again?

Or are simply being an alarmist, and using false logic to try to illustrate your racist agenda?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Oneiros247 because: Designating who I'm replying to.

edit on 13-1-2012 by Oneiros247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk

That is all fine and dandy. People are allowed to do what they want.

preservation of one culture/race can easily escalate to the eradication and destruction of other races/cultures. Or did we not learn anything from WW2??

I do not see it wrong to want to preserve a culture but if you think about it .. the culture one can wish to protect changed and evolved over centuries..generations.. whatever culture/race you are it has change through out the centuries regardless of what you believe.

The people who wish to preserve whatever race or culture they are now have already been compromised one way or another in the past... as many races/cultures have been influenced or changed by other races /cultures..

all they are trying to do now is preserve an already compromised race/culture. It is really stupid and retarded.

Things change if cultures and especially races were not meant to mix then nature would have set it up so they cannot inter mingle.. but... that is not the case..

I encourage people to preserve their race/culture... just do not impose it on others nor reprimand those who do not agree with you within your race/culture.

edit on 13-1-2012 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

Haha, you have not a f***ing clue how humans work, do ya? Let's see...you talk about preserving cultures. In order for a nation to survive, it is imperative that it establishes a working relationship with other cultures, as it needs resources in order to survive. As a result, various cultural influences will be exchanged on both ends. It is impossible to keep any one culture pure, because every culture is going to see stuff in other cultures it is willing to trade for, allowing access for cultural traits.

You think that any one culture DESERVES to remain pure and lordly, while the other ones fade away? THAT, sir, is not only ridiculous, but unrealistic.

I value unity of man above "competition of the pure and everlasting"...which, btw, isnt that what the Nazis were about?
edit on CFridaypm151548f48America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

They can try to preserve the already compromised culture/race they have now.. all races and cultures have already been comrpomised since the get go.. i don't think you read everything i wrote.

They can preserve what they have now... but they will be hard pressed to get anywhere .

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Ahhh got ya, yea well there ya go. I see great potential in the human race, we're just nowhere near it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RoderickBateman

Now that you are on to me, I have to find a new way to achieve my "political goal" of killing White children. I moved all the way to Europe for nothing! NOTHING !

You and your "disappearing Whites" paranoia are just too ridiculous to even bother arguing with.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Anti-Whites still won't take the anti-White challenge. This is........hmmmm i have lost count.......the EIGHTH time i have asked this. Here it is again:

Do you agree that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries?

I'll add another for the hell of it:

Why do anti-White think White children are just expendable assets to be sacrificed at the alter of "multiculturalism?"

Remember folks the anti-White mantra of "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYONE" is simply genocide. Its a crime and justifying and denying it implicate anti-Whites.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil

You get a S&F for your stones even suggesting this thread. Today's culture has no tolerance for any opinion of this nature. As there are already numerous pages to this thread, I feel safe in assuming that your efforts have already met with attack and ridicule over and over again.

The issues, as I see it, is one of rising above our natural tendencies. As humanity evolved, we were almost certain both racial and tribal, clustering with those of our own color/race and lineage. As time went on, the barriers began to break down and there were mixings and meldings in the same way we now know that humans and Neanderthals interbred.

Eventually, we left some of the racial identifications behind and replaced them with feudalism and later still, nationalism. Someday, we will outgrow our racial divisions in all but fact. We will learn to appreciate our differences... our attributes and weaknesses as being our very definitions. These will not divide us but like opposing magnetic poles, draw us closer together to create a fuller whole.

The remaining vestiges of racism today run in all directions and infect every single segment of society... though we generally only recognize it going in one direction down a single avenue. And, we dare not speak of it aloud lest we be fallen upon by those ready to kick to the curb anyone who ventures into the light. But... this too will someday pass.

As a species, we're barely out of kindergarten.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha
Anti-Whites still won't take the anti-White challenge. This is........hmmmm i have lost count.......the EIGHTH time i have asked this. Here it is again:

Do you agree that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries?

Why do anti-White think White children are just expendable assets to be sacrificed at the alter of "multiculturalism?"

Remember folks the anti-White mantra of "Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYONE" is simply genocide. Its a crime and justifying and denying it implicate anti-Whites.

I think the white countries for everyone thing is because whites are the only ones who don't regard foreigners as potential terrorists...or at least try not to. And of course every race has an entirely equal chance. It's their country! They rule it how they want to. They certainly treat the foreigners how they want to...Regardless. We do not support racism. And I HATE racism.
edit on CFridaypm464620f20America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneiros247

As far as Genocide is concerned - and I'll say it again - someone asking you for clarification on what a "white" person actually constitutes is Not Genocide. Here's a homework assignment for you: Use the Internet and look up the definition of Genocide. Come back here and post it, and explain - SIGNIFICANTLY - why someone simply asking you to clarify your feeling on what makes a person "white", exactly, is Genocide. Go ahead. I'll wait.

If ALL and ONLY Black countries in 1965 opened their borders and let hundreds of millions of non-Blacks into their countries, and then 90 years later, Blacks are expected to be minorities in the countries that let non-Blacks in; that’s not done by accident. It’s obviously a plan to wipe out the Black race. AKA genocide.

This is what’s been done to my people, White people. It IS genocide.

Under Article II of the Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a ) Killing members of the group;
( b ) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
( c ) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about
its physical destruction in whole or in part;
( d ) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
( e ) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I think that just might be because every freaking body takes it way too freaking far. Racists will say, "Oh, it's okay" then burn a mother f***ing black man because he stepped on their lawn. Racism is an opinion, yes...but too many damn people use it as an opportunity as well. Last year I heard a man talking about the 'abominations'...which turned out to be children of mixed race.

This s**t stirs my blood, it really does.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I apologize for my temper, but there really is no logical reason to be racist. If you're proud of your culture, flaunt it. No problem there. But don't oppress anyone else because their culture is different. Because that is EXACTLY what racism is.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

you finally got it

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mr1alphaalpha

Well, no wonder you're all upset. It's because you're racist against whites, which I notice you spell with a capital W. And that implies you view us as an organization...something completely different than just another race of human brings like your own.

Racism is an opportunity for violence, and the risk is intolerable. We're all human, and all equal. Period.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha

I think the white countries for everyone thing is because whites are the only ones who don't regard foreigners as potential terrorists...or at least try not to. And of course not every race has an entirely equal chance...but that does not mean we have to support racism.

You can think what you like but you are either brain washed with PC, a cultural Marxist or being disingenuous.

Whites in EVERY single White nation on this earth are being brow beaten into accepting this. There has been no voting on this, no voting is allowed to stop this, every poll suggests the majority of White people want immigration to stop and if anyone speaks out against it they are smeared and shouted down with Marxist control words called a "nazithatwantstokillsixmillionjews" and are in risk of losing their job, publicly smeared by the media or thrown in jail. That is JUST like the Soviet Union. We live under second generation communism.

Its INCREDIBLE people on a NWO/Conspiracy site haven't worked this one out.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mr1alphaalpha

Thank you for your partial answer.
Most points you addressed have been repeatedly explained to you by others, yet you still seem to not understand.

So, if your country is a "White country", would you not have a problem with immigrants from other, poorer "White countries"? I asked you that before but you didn't answer.

Now, to finally answer your question...the answer is YES, I agree, "that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries".
BUT I don't understand why that is not possible with people of other races and cultures present.

Live YOUR culture, yo don't have to fast on Ramadan. Have children with your own color and creed, if you wish no mixing. Why do you care what the next man does in his house and who he has children with?

I grew up in a neighborhood with many languages, races and faiths. We all got along and personally, I have only benefited from it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Evil is 100% natural....
Killing another's offspring so that mine will have a better chance of survival, completely natural......mankind is supposed to overcome such 'natural' urges , else they might lead to his eternal damnation....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join