It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil. Homogenization is.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

hmmmmm there u go all life traced back to one source

one african eve why people deny this il never know it is what it is we all descendants of black africans im afraid you may think your not but WE ALL ARE.......
edit on 22/9/2011 by theruthlessone because: added to post

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Discrimination is NATURAL, racism is not. It is quite common, in every living thing, to discriminate, even animals. "Racism" is an emotionally derived personal decision one makes.
edit on 12-1-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

So say for instance I think a certain person is ugly because of their features which are race specific, so then I am a racist because I prefer certain features in my mate than others?
That's the craziest thing I have ever heard.

Nope that's not racism, that would be your likes and dislikes.. now if you go around telling people "hey, that guy is ugly, everyone from his colour is ugly because everyone has that same features.." now that is racist because you are speaking out your hatred and discriminating a group of people.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So, you think racism is "natural"?

Here is a proposal of an experiment for you:

Take a group of 30 kids that are all 2-years old: 10 white kids, 10 black kids, and 10 Asian kids. All of them with the same age: 2 years old.

Put that group of 30 kids in a garden with lots of toys, let them play without the interference of any adults, and watch...

You know what happens?

The group will NOT split along race lines. Even if the group splits in smaller groups, the smaller groups will be SURELY mixed race. Smaller groups may be formed according to the interests of each kid regarding the toys. But each group will have kids of all three races.

So, no, racism is NOT "natural". People are not born racist. 2 year old kids are NOT racist. Racism is LEARNT through life, learnt from a sick, racist society.

The fact that this thread has so many flags and stars only shows how sick society has become...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneiros247

I see you like to play the semantics game.

Have you heard of a little place called Israel?
Last time I checked that was a Jewish country.
Or are you an anti-semite who denies jews a home?

One thing I find funny is that you are asking a White guy "what is White person?"
I would like you to bring up one time you've ever heard anyone go up to a Black guy and ask "what is a Black person?"
I would like you to bring up one time you've ever heard anyone go up to an Asian guy and ask "what is an Asian person?"

You know dam well what a white person is, what a white country is.
They are anything that has to accept millions of non-whites into their homes to assimilate with until white people don't exist. That's genocide bud. And denying that a people exist is a common trait in genocidal opinions.
"Anti-racism" is a codeword for anti-white.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha
Its always funny to read what anti-Whites say. Its always just some long winded way of typing "there are too many White people and i support the genocide of your race through mass immigration and forced assimilation." In this instance its just some jumbled convoluted variation of the "because of colonization" justification i have already dealt with in this thread several times.

Shall i preempt some others so we get these straw men out of the way now?

I think i shall:

“Because of history ” does not justify White genocide.
“For the economy” does not justify White genocide.
“Low birth rates”, does not justify White genocide.
“We all bleed red!” does not justify White genocide.
"A shortage of doctors" does not justify White genocide
"The Irish immigrated" does not justify White genocide
“Race is just a social construct!” does not justify White genocide.
“We are all from Africa!” does not justify White genocide.
"Slavery" does not justify White genocide
"England has always been mixed" does not justify White genocide
And so on and so forth

As the "slogan" being a "fabrication?" LOL
You anti-whites prove that it is anything but everything you type a response.

Anti-racism is just a code word for anti-White

What's funny is to read how someone can so unabashedly ignore every point someone has made and say "oh well you're just being Anti-White" and actually feel some level of intellectual accomplishment by this. There's a word for it. It's called 'ignorance'.

At least I know the level of your ability to "substantiate" your xenophobia. You can wish to sweep away the past all you want, but it is the reason that things are the way they are now. You can stick your fingers in your ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA" all you want, but educated non-whites do not blame this generation of whites for their ancestors doings, and educated whites do not blame non-whites for the state their ancestors doings have put their descendents in.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Oneiros247 because: Removed unnecessary quote

link   

Originally posted by Oneiros247

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha
Anti-Whites also try to claim they have no idea what a White country is by putting it in quotation marks. Its really quite absurd. How many times have we seen someone type an "African" country or an "Asian" country or an "Arab" country or a "Jewish" country? Nope never. This rule seems to only apply to White countries-yet more anti-White logic

Once again, your question is invalid. An 'African' country is a country IN AFRICA. An 'Asian Country' is a country IN ASIA. There is No Such Thing as a "Jewish Country" (well, maybe Israel..heh) and the Arab countries are called so because they are a part of the 'Arab League' and the term isn't even recognized by many people in the area who don't identify themselves as Arabs. So yes. That term can very conceivably have quotations around it.

What exactly is a "White Country?" Can you point one out on a map? Not just a country that is primarily white (just as countries in Africa aren't known as "Black Country"), but a country that is actually referred to and recognized as a "White Country." Where?
edit on 13-1-2012 by Oneiros247 because: (no reason given)

LOL hysterical simply hysterical. For some reason i don't think you are bright enough to be playing semantics. If you are then beware that playing semantics won't wash with me buddy. You are however proving without a shadow of a doubt you are anti-White.

You want to know what a White county is? Its really rather simple You and your anti-White buddies have clearly defined White Countries. White countries are the ones that you seem to think have an obligation to import huge numbers of third world immigrants.

Only in the White countries is this is happening; only liberals and respectable conservatives are pushing it, ONLY White children are suffering because of it. You know FINE WELL what a White country is

Now answer the question and stop dodging it

Do you agree that all races. Be it Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, or Whites in Europe, have an equal right to ensure the survival of their own race and cultures in their own countries?

link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by kimish

so your telling me that black people came from a different species than white people and so on now correct me if im wrong but cant every race apart from the chinese be traced back to one woman in ethiopia............ ?

The out of Africa theory is just that, a theory meaning it is not correct but it is only an assumption. Nothing is set in stone. Progress is made almost daily in the field of genetics and DNA etc. They used DNA mutations to come to the conclusion that you described. Their train of thought is "the more mutations in the DNA must mean that they have been here longer". That doesn't bode well with me. That just means, to me, that there was more room for mingling which would make more DNA mutations due to the extensive mingling. I feel that has nothing to do with age.

And remember, if one were to say that, yes, we did all come from a different "line" that person would be labeled racist. Chinese scientists believe that the races all come from different humanoids from the past. I believe that they believe that they came from Homo Erectus, not out of Africa.
edit on 13-1-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Whats sad, is you can have self preservation without reverting to rascism. Rascism is discriminating based on one's skin, so it is racisct to call a white man racist just because he is white. This happens all the time. Not to say that they're the only kind. We always seem to classify ourselves as white, black, whatever... And it is this that promotes and prolongs rascism. As long as we have black groups, or hispanic groups, or white groups or whatever rascism will always be around. We don't discriminate on any other feature of people other than skin color, which really has to do with where you live. Skin color is determined by the amount of damaging rays a person gets from the sun. Over time in tropical areas, which is in the mid-region of the earth, skin color darkens to compensate for the damaging rays, in the top and bottom portions of earth, where it is cooler, and subsequently less damage from the sun, skin color is lilghter. The typical rascist thought of today is that fat white guy beating up some black kids or something, but I think the real rascism today can be seen when people are hired because they are NOT white, not becuase of their skills or contributing factors. I wouldn't want to be that person, knowing that I am getting everything I want, not because I've earned it, or even deserve it, but because people are afraid of being labeled a rascist and are willing to be rascist to avoid that. What pisses me off are people who pull the race card knowing that they are a minority, and knowing the guy their accusing wasn't really being rascist, and that he actually had a very good reason for whatever he was doing to you to make you angry, for example maybe he fired you because he found out your resume is fake, and you really don't have any experience in the job, but then you go back and sue him becuase he must have been discriminating agains you because of his\her skin color. As long as people like this are around, rascism will always exist.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RoderickBateman

how is anti racism a code word for anti white..............?

Im anti racism i hate any form of racism on any type of people white, black, brown, asian any race creed or colour everyone is equal and i base my thoughts on that persons personality weather i like them or not

thats not anti white its anti hate

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Denial is a bad thing my friend we are all the same hence why my heart can work in another body of a different race of man or is that not possible now if there not of same race as me

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoderickBateman

I see you like to play the semantics game.

Have you heard of a little place called Israel?
Last time I checked that was a Jewish country.
Or are you an anti-semite who denies jews a home?

One thing I find funny is that you are asking a White guy "what is White person?"
I would like you to bring up one time you've ever heard anyone go up to a Black guy and ask "what is a Black person?"
I would like you to bring up one time you've ever heard anyone go up to an Asian guy and ask "what is an Asian person?"

They are anything that has to accept millions of non-whites into their homes to assimilate with until white people don't exist. That's genocide bud. And denying that a people exist is a common trait in genocidal opinions.

I actually (and openly) fixed my mistake about forgetting Israel, before you made this post.
I also don't recall asking anyone what a White Person is.

They are anything that has to accept millions of non-whites into their homes to assimilate with until white people don't exist

This doesn't even make sense. Where are you talking about, specifically?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by theruthlessone
reply to post by kimish

Denial is a bad thing my friend we are all the same hence why my heart can work in another body of a different race of man or is that not possible now if there not of same race as me

A pigs heart will work in a human body as well. So will a baboon heart.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Britain went from institutionally-racist imperialism to spineless, politically-correct multiculturalism in a very short space of time. From one extreme to another.

That doesn't happen naturally, not in such a time frame. There is an agenda behind it, you can be sure of that.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

so why the need for human to human transplants then..............?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The double standards of TV stations like BET, and the lackthereof in the "white culture" is laughable.

I'm no racist, but why is it that when a black person feels offended, they pull the "race card"? Obviosuly this doesn't happen in EVERY case, and in some cases, they are justified, but if they want the issue of race to "go away", perhaps they should stop acknowledging the difference when they act like an asshole (regardless of their skin color)?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

It's fairly simple really. All you have to do is look at what "anti-racists" do. They only attack white people for being "racist" they only say white countries are "racist." They say white countries have to bring in millions of non-white because they were "racist." They say white countries have to mix together or they are "racist."
And then they turn around and say "There is no white race, only the human race" to any white and normal person who opposes their genocide.

Calling any white person a naziwhowantstokill6millionjews simply because they want to white people to exist is the definition of anti-white.

That's how I can say "anti-racism" is a codeword for anti-white.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I agree completely, and this is where we have to go, this is silly, we're quite literally acting like children.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoderickBateman
It's fairly simple really. All you have to do is look at what "anti-racists" do. They only attack white people for being "racist" they only say white countries are "racist." They say white countries have to bring in millions of non-white because they were "racist." They say white countries have to mix together or they are "racist."

Who, in this thread, has done that?
(This should be good.)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

One of the stages of genocide is to deny that a people exist as a way of justifying anything it is that you want to do to them.

Asking white people and only white people "what is a white person?" is code for "there is no such thing as white people. That is denying that they exist. That is genocide.

edit on 13-1-2012 by RoderickBateman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

To you, I might be a little foolish.That's ok. You, on the other hand seem to lack a bit in the reading department, as I have specifically addressed the "every nation has done something to some other nation" issue.

Correct me, however, if I'm wrong, but doesn't genocide mean the killing of a certain population, based solely on them being of a certain ethnicity?
Doesn't killing also mean that the individual killed would have to be alive to begin with?
Those allegedly murdered White children never lived. They never exsisted. Mixed people are mixed from conception and mostly by their parents' choice.So, tell me, how exactly is that genocide?
By claiming that voluntary "blood mixing" is "genocide", you offend those who have really suffered and died.

There are recognized genocides that have been comitted against white people and children. The Holocaust was against mainly White people. The Armenian genocide, the genocide comitted by Christian Serbs against Moslem Bosnians in former Yugoslavia.Maybe you won't want to recognize those, because they were comitted by Whites against Whites. It doesn't diminish their validity.

And no, I have nothing against White people, as I have already mentioned. I believe in the beauty of every culture and the equality of all people.
As a matter of fact, while I look a certain way and I am of a certain descent, I see myself as a human, earthling, Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
I am equally "proud", (for lack of a better word), of all accomplishments of all people, as I see myself as one of them.
That doesn't mean though that I will deny anything that has happened or try to twist the truth to fit my needs and my momentary degree of self-pity.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join