It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil. Homogenization is.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by casenately
I see you want to put words in all our mouths and to be polite I will say this:

we should not answer loaded questions pushing race war or xenophobia.
we should ignore repeated requests to pull us into validating claims that are

1. off topic
2. fully loaded with rhetoric and fear
3. lame

repeating something over and over doesn't change the validity of its claim

edit on 14-1-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)
[/quote

Nothing "fully loaded" or "off topic" about asking you to be consistent in your beliefts. If you are truly anti-racist then you must not target only a specific group. So far it seems like you anti-racist ONLY target my race, the White race.

I'll ask you my question again....

Are you saying you think non White countries need more diversity? Lets take Israel as an example. Do you think there are too many Jews in Israel? Do you think it should be more diverse? We could bring in millions of Africans and assimilate them with the Jews. Encourage them to breed with the Female Jews, set up special rights and privileges for them so they are not discriminated against. We could ensure that traditionally Jewish schools in Israel were made more diverse by bringing in African students. How does that sound?

edit on 14-1-2012 by mr1alphaalpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Racism YOU SAY!?! Bah Humbug!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

1. off topic
3. lame

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

1. off topic
3. lame

Nothing "fully loaded" or "off topic" about asking you to be consistent in your beliefts. If you are truly anti-racist then you must not target only a specific group. So far it seems like you anti-racist ONLY target my race, the White race.

I'll ask you my question again....

Are you saying you think non White countries need more diversity? Lets take Israel as an example. Do you think there are too many Jews in Israel? Do you think it should be more diverse? We could bring in millions of Africans and assimilate them with the Jews. Encourage them to breed with the Female Jews, set up special rights and privileges for them so they are not discriminated against. We could ensure that traditionally Jewish schools in Israel were made more diverse by bringing in African students. How does that sound?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
we should ignore repeated requests to pull us into validating claims
edit on 14-1-2012 by casenately because: lame

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

we should ignore repeated requests to pull us into validating claims
edit on 14-1-2012 by casenately because: lame

LOL Just answer our questions so-called "anti-racists":

At what percentage of the global population or that of our respective national populations will you so-called "anti-racists" allow white people to defend our continued existence by saying no to mass immigration and "assimilation" like all the non-white countries do?

You say you are not anti-white and pushing white genocide,so prove it!

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spengler55

I think y'all got the wrong decoder ring

or - you bought the wrong cereal

rational people know that anti-racism means:

In general, anti-racism is intended to promote an egalitarian society in which people do not face discrimination on the basis of their race, however defined.
en.wikipedia.org...

that's right, I said it - rational people. Are you worried that there is a conversation happening around you to which you were not invited?

nothing could be further from the truth - there is no ecretsay odecay

no one is out to make white people go away. Anti-racism means - we like white people too Spengler55 - them's the rules

welcome to the party - though it is byob. We anti-racists aren't discriminatory - but we're often low on cash

:-)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

I think y'all got the wrong decoder ring

or - you bought the wrong cereal

rational people know that anti-racism means:

In general, anti-racism is intended to promote an egalitarian society in which people do not face discrimination on the basis of their race, however defined.
en.wikipedia.org...

that's right, I said it - rational people. Are you worried that there is a conversation happening around you to which you were not invited?

nothing could be further from the truth - there is no ecretsay odecay

no one is out to make white people go away. Anti-racism means - we like white people too Spengler55 - them's the rules

welcome to the party - though it is byob. We anti-racists aren't discriminatory - but we're often low on cash

By not answering our simple questions you are proving what we say is true.

BTW,Wikipedia? LOL Shall we look up what it says about 9/11?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by graphuto

Why do people insist on clinging to their past "cultures?" I was born in America; I am of Irish, Germanic, and Native American descent, as far as I know. Do I waste time trying to be Irish, Germanic, or Native? No. Why would I? We're all here, now, as Americans, working, eating, sleeping, entertaining, and loving/being loved.

To any other white men that are espousing their culture, please define for me what your culture is, exactly...

the fascinating thing about what you just said is - it could be used by anyone in this argument to make any point

so - I'll answer your question first - from my point of view...we cling to our past because our past is part of who we are now. We are our stories

we don't exist only in the present - and there is nothing wrong whatsoever with loving whatever we choose to love about our selves and where we came from - or who we came from

why are our parents special to us if they're only people - like everyone else?

there's nothing wrong with this - until someone insists you forget your story and make their story yours

there are certain people that want us to believe that when people ask them to accept other people and not discriminate that they're really being asked to drop their own beliefs, cherished culture and identity

they claim they are besieged :-)

they will defend themselves at all costs...you understand - at all costs?

no one is asking them to be anything other than what they are - but people are also expecting them to allow others the same privileges that they seem to want to be able to claim only for themselves

because they are special

and very nearly extinct

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

By not answering our simple questions you are proving what we say is true.

what is your simple question Spengler55?

let's see if I can prove what you say is true

I am anti-racist. What color does that make me?

you can say it as many times as you think it will help - but it just makes your entire argument sound silly

yes, silly:

www.merriam-webster.com...

I suppose you're too good for Merriam Webster too?

edit on 1/14/2012 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Are you saying that man's so-called evolution was completely impossible?

Yes.Completely impossible. Most people (evolutionists) like to keep things only in a 'terrestrial perspective'...they want earthly explanations for things that just are not plausible....there is no such thing as the 'pre-human' (early human).

edit on 14-1-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm way late to this party. What exactly determines racism?

Upbringing? Ethnic identity? DNA? Racial identity?

IMO, it is a learned behavior after a person has been slapped around a few times (rightfully and unrightfully so).

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
what is your simple question Spengler55?

The one you so militantly ignored in my previous post,here it is AGAIN:

At what percentage of the global population or that of our respective national populations will you so-called "anti-racists" allow white people to defend our continued existence by saying no to mass immigration and "assimilation" like all the non-white countries do?

Hint: Anti-racist is a CODEWORD for anti-white.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hint: Anti-racist is a CODEWORD for anti-white.

-who said anything about being anti racist?

-is that even directed at anyone who said it or are you just hoping someone will bite, you know people who are not insane and will say, "hey I dont like racism." I´ll have a go

-We need to allow you to defend yourself? from who? us? white people, your people want to kill you, them?

-immigration, this is about immigration or the concept of racism being used as a tool to divide the masses based on pseudo science, yes pseudo science, there is no such thing as a 1 race, just conglomerates of different ethnicities with superficial, cosmetic differences.

-assimilation, the Borg are here, they are popular huh. I thought I was the only star trek geek who took it too seriously. damn, they have rotating shield frequencies. there is no topping that. I only have a pulse faser.

-I say I am pushing a white genocide, who is, I say this, who about who?

hint-I dont get it, I just hear
blah blah blah is blah blah blah is code for = I am scared of my own shadow, please curl up and die with me or better yet, fear each other.....boo

that and boogey boogey boogey man......ahhhhh! watch out!

oooooh this is a joke.....nice....
ROTFLMFAO
thank you thank you thank you....even if this is removed the joy you bring to us is great. thankyou!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This thread is now closed for a staff review.

Here are a couple of links that are quite fitting at the moment:

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join