It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Racism" is 100% natural, and is not evil. Homogenization is.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mr1alphaalpha

No they will not still exist, they will now be a mix.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I agree. Diversity is human nature, and when we naturally resonate with one another it is gold. Nowadays we force fauzx resonation upon the industrialized masses. Makea me think of grey aliens...

Youre absolutely right though, homogenization is largely folley. And there is nothing wrong positive racisn. I am proud for every individual out there, due to their uniqueness which includes race, and even grey aliena haha.

edit on 13-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Those places you named time will come. Someone has to go first.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha
Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White

Nowadays, non Western immigrants into Europe largely don't integrate. They set up their own communities.

If they were willing to accept the culture of their adoptive nation, or if such communites were small then their non integration would not be an issue.

But by and large, they want to set up their own large communities and preserve their own culture.

They want to be different. But that's OK.

Yet white people, who wish to preserve their culture in their own nation, are apparently racist for resisting the multi-cultural 'paradise' they are increasingly being forced to live in.

Anti-racism is a code word for anti-White.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

So you are saying if Israel was flooded with Black Africans and after many generations of miscegenation everyone was mixed it would still be full of Jews ? LOL

edit on 13-1-2012 by mr1alphaalpha because: i thought of something better!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I'll win this flame-fest.

Now, now let's be civil. Wouldn't want the mods coming down to interrupt this little shindig. His ignorance will continue to speak for itself.

link   
reply to post by xacto

I sincerely hope you realize nearly every form of racism to date has included cutting down another culture...? That is the definition of racism: the discrimination against race.

What you are all saying is: LET'S ALL GET TOGETHER AND DISCRIMINATE!!!

That's the human spirit.

link   
There is actually only one race THE HUMAN RACE otherwise known as Homo sapiens sapiens. Racism is a form a culture division, based on ethnicity to create classism or cultural hatred.

I believe all humans act like stupid animals no matter the ethnic background or culture. Only as individuals do we see our similarities and can then be truly biased otherwise we generalize someone for their skin color, features, heritage or culture.

At the individual level we find people can be very similar to us despite physical appearances, background or ethnicity. So the more we think we are separated by these insignificant differences the more TPTB keep us in control.

Ya gotta keep em separated

edit on 13-1-2012 by abeverage because: spelling and a revision

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Thank you, abe. Good to see you again, btw.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

I added a bit more to that in a revision as I hit the post too soon LOL

Let me know if you still agree…

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Multiculturalism is only a good thing when it is strictly limited and controlled. That makes simple sense. The ancients knew it, and we knew it until about 50 years ago. When it is uncontrolled it is a serious problem.

The problem is that it tends to benefit the visitor more than the host.

Multiculturalism certainly promises the death of individual cultures. Of course, this hasn't happened yet (not on a large scale anyway) because it's still a relatively young phenomenon. But over time local cultural identities will be lost in the maelstrom. On a global scale that would mean we all become one big 'culture'. Personally, I don't see the attraction. Do you?

Europe and North America are the finest places to live in terms of agreeable climate, agriculture, infrastructure, and so on... and are, naturally, going to suffer far more from immigration than other parts of the world which aren't as inviting.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr1alphaalpha

Originally posted by DZAG Wright

So you are saying if Israel was flooded with Black Africans and after many generations of miscegenation everyone was mixed it would still be full of Jews ? LOL

edit on 13-1-2012 by mr1alphaalpha because: i thought of something better!

Anti-racism: opposing the discrimination against race.

Anti-white : discrimination against the race marked by pale skin.

Apparently, code word means opposite...

edit on CFridaypm363609f09America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: revision

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
There is actually only one race THE HUMAN RACE otherwise known as Homo sapiens sapiens. Racism is a form a culture division, based on ethnicity to create classism or cultural hatred.

I believe all humans act like stupid animals no matter the ethnic background or culture. Only as individuals do we see our similarities and can then be truly biased otherwise we generalize someone for their skin color, features, heritage or culture.

At the individual level we find people can be very similar to us despite physical appearances, background or ethnicity. So the more we think we are separated by these insignificant differences the more TPTB keep us in control.

Ya gotta keep em separated

edit on 13-1-2012 by abeverage because: spelling and a revision

that last line amused me. I like your humor.
edit on CFridaypm575710f10America/Chicago13 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
i'm part of the human species. my ethnicity is "white".

the way i see it is we all are part of the human race. .

From dictionary.com"
ethnic or ethnical (ˈɛθnɪk)

— adj
1. relating to or characteristic of a human group having racial, religious, linguistic, and certain other traits in common
2. relating to the classification of mankind into groups, esp on the basis of racial characteristics

Humans are a Species. Races are subdivision of humans.
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

It is semanticly incorrect to refer to the "human race"

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Could not possibly have put this better myself. Echoes my precise thoughts.

Thought I might be able to add, but... nope! I'm proud of being English, proud of being Germanic and proud of being white European. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone because of it, but my culture and the lands of my ancestors resounds deeply in my soul.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Personally, I'm gonna add some flavor to this discussion and say I'm a fan of making the human race look like one giant rainbow...

Rainbows are fun, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by xacto

I sincerely hope you realize nearly every form of racism to date has included cutting down another culture...? That is the definition of racism: the discrimination against race.

That is EXACTLY what anti-Whites are doing. They are discriminating against my race, the White race. They promote flooding all our countries with other races. They force everyone to assimilate and scream down anyone White who objects. They get people locked in jail for not playing along. They smear them in public. A White man can lose his job for simply saying he wants his country to remain White like it always has been. Oh they are a tolerant bunch these anti-racists aren't they. Meanwhile Africa, Asia, Israel and all of the Arab countries don't have these problems. That is why everyone White and normal is waking up to the fact that anti-racism is just a code word for anti-White

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I have German ancestry too. And my love of beer proves it.
Deutsch Stolz!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

All races, cultures, colors, and creeds are precious. Wishing their annihilation through homogenization is akin to the insanity of wanting all the great paintings and works of art throughout the ages to be dissolved into a pot, obliterating their unique beauty forever.

That`s the heart of the issue.Forcing elimination on a group by any means is genocide.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join