It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. slaps sanctions on China state energy trader over Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Cool, now maybe China will stop trading with that evil ruled country!
Then they will have to make jobs and create things and the US will have jobs again.

Yeah plenty of cheap labor in the US.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

oh i seee

so then the only ones who are being belligerent are the Iranians with their Hormuz threats right?

dude Earth is pandoras box. even a falling coconut could kill you lol.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
Well this is kinda funny. Harper is going to China to talk about trading more oil with them:

Harper has spoken openly of looking more to Asia to expand trade, in particular for Canadian energy. A decision by U.S. President Barack Obama to delay approval for a major pipeline expansion through the country led to Harper talk about finding other customers for Canadian oil.

www.cbc.ca...

Says he's going next month.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Meet the new boss: Jiang Jemin, the 55-year-old chairman of China National Petroleum Corp. He’s about to become an Alberta employer.

China also has an ownership stake in Canada's oil sands.......

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Appeasement DOES NOT WORK.

Makes you really wonder when countries like China, India, Russia, and Brazil will stop appeasing the US government doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420

Appeasement DOES NOT WORK.

Makes you really wonder when countries like China, India, Russia, and Brazil will stop appeasing the US government doesn't it?

Not really since it has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Now India have also stated they will continue to buy iranian oil, what are they going to do? Sanction everyone? Lol.

USA is isolating themselves (is this self isolating being done on purpose?) if so, you can definately expect a USA revolution, no doubt about that at all!!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Oh I see. Appeasement is a one way street that does not apply to those that must appease..whoops...I mean work with the US.

Lol.

Appeasement is appeasement, and as you put in your own words, appeasement doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

You can add Turkey to the list for the time being.

They will only abide by UN sanctions, currently refusing to abide by US sanctions.

I wonder what the consequences of a NATO member disregarding the US sanctions would be?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seems the american government are on a suicide mission. Governments want war,
not the everyday people like you and me. I find it worrying that the few people that are
in government, control billions of peoples lives, and we sit back and take it because they
run our countries. Its utter maddness!

And soldiers will fight thinking they are fighting for their country. How wrong they are

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I always thought we should have stood up to the Chinese a long time ago, so I guess late is better than never.

I dont know if Obama is acting incredibly stupid, or if he just found his backbone.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

The sooner the yanks put down the pipe and assume they no longer can control the World, the better for everyone. A dying dog lashes out a everything that moves, but that doesn't delay its demise.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If the world feels that way though when the next world war hits they can rebuild their own countries themselvs

Oh my! what can a ravaged country do without U.S vultures' Marsjall plan of economic and political slavery?

Please cut that old crap of selling the USAns a special people with a special destiny to lead the world toward liberty and democracy. You're freaking predators, you've reduced the world poulation by at least 1,500,000 since 2003 by the expeditive method of mass murder.

Mos probably it'll be the U.S. after the next war the country in most need of help, and no country will volunteer... a Marshall plan from the Chinese, perhaps.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

You guys do understand the oil sanctions arent through the UN right. That means its individual countries and their choice to buy or not buy oil from Iran.

The US and EU are working the rounds to persuade countries to not buy oil from Iran. Whether or not the country does is up to them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

The US and EU are working the rounds to persuade countries to not buy oil from Iran.

An act of meddling in internal affairs to those countries and an act of war against Iran.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

Hello comrade USAisdevil,I agree that usa is a dying animal trying to start a world war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join