It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO more Obama!! He's done more harm than good! Last 3 years a nightmare.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy

HOWEVER YOU MAY FEEL ABOUT OBAMA (And trust me, I have complaints, as do many left-wingers), DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN. VOTING REPUBLICAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF DEMOCRATS IS LIKE VOTING FOR SATAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF HITLER.

Please and thank you!

That is so dumb, I won't even comment... you showed your intelligence by posting this and need no help to look dumb!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Tha blame can NEVER really fall 2 one person, it'z an extremely slanted System (Government) that keepz Aspiring Mindz grounded once they reach Office... Nice job OP, well thought out, agree with ur pointz..!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

maybe THESE are your slaves?

no slaves? what's a slave?
i'm willing to bet, you think a slave is anyone that doesn't agree with you.
it's true, isn't it.....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well, since nobody's brought it up, I will. Obama's black...........just kidding, or am I? And, besides the fraud part, all the bill's he's signed lately.....Void and unenforceable. Now, ya see, those bill's aren't amendments. That's the key to avoiding illegal laws. "Anything to the contrary notwithstanding". An important part of the constitution, meaning, the constitution is the supreme law of the land, every elected official is BOUND BY OATH to support and defend it. By not doing so, they automatically "no longer represent the US government". And the constitution guarantees us the right to due process of the law, nobody can just take that away, and certainly a bill doesn't over-ride it. Aside from the NDAA notwithstanding constitutionality, every bill, law, act, order, injunction, executive order, appointment, allocation, everything in fact, that Obama has done for three years is void. You see, an impostor can't sign bills into law. If people would read the constitution, which is a contract between them and the government, and, admissible in a court of law, they would realize they've been ripped off by a criminal government that stopped representing them and America ten years ago.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by joebanana
Well, since nobody's brought it up, I will. Obama's black...........just kidding, or am I? And, besides the fraud part, all the bill's he's signed lately.....Void and unenforceable. Now, ya see, those bill's aren't amendments. That's the key to avoiding illegal laws. "Anything to the contrary notwithstanding". An important part of the constitution, meaning, the constitution is the supreme law of the land, every elected official is BOUND BY OATH to support and defend it. By not doing so, they automatically "no longer represent the US government". And the constitution guarantees us the right to due process of the law, nobody can just take that away, and certainly a bill doesn't over-ride it. Aside from the NDAA notwithstanding constitutionality, every bill, law, act, order, injunction, executive order, appointment, allocation, everything in fact, that Obama has done for three years is void. You see, an impostor can't sign bills into law. If people would read the constitution, which is a contract between them and the government, and, admissible in a court of law, they would realize they've been ripped off by a criminal government that stopped representing them and America ten years ago.

doesn't matter if he's black if he's ignoring the genocide of black christians in foreign countries some of which the usa is actually involved in, like libya, in favor of other black groups like the muslims for the advancement of his political aims. what's he thinking? somebody ask him if he's awake..

you hear these reports on tv occasionally but they tend not to mention the religion of the people, but if you check it on youtube, you can frequently see that, contrary to what you hear on tv, whenever there's a war, the first groups that are targetted are indigenous christians, regardless of race. this means they are committing global genocide against christians in foreign lands and covering it up by failing to mention their religion (notice they failed to mention the religion of the black guys in that libya video).. what do poor black people in africa have to do with wars in other countries? i have not clue 1, but somebody better be figuring it out fast.

edit on 14-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Even the ACLU has slammed Obama. The ACLU, considered to be one of the most Leftist Liberal groups of all time.

This is probably one of the best articles written about the Obama fallacy:

The fallacy in this reasoning is glaring. The candidate supported by progressives — President Obama — himself holds heinous views on a slew of critical issues and himself has done heinous things with the power he has been vested. He has slaughtered civilians — Muslim children by the dozens — not once or twice, but continuously in numerous nations with drones, cluster bombs and other forms of attack. He has sought to overturn a global ban on cluster bombs. He has institutionalized the power of Presidents — in secret and with no checks — to target American citizens for assassination-by-CIA, far from any battlefield. He has waged an unprecedented war against whistleblowers, the protection of which was once a liberal shibboleth. He rendered permanently irrelevant the War Powers Resolution, a crown jewel in the list of post-Vietnam liberal accomplishments, and thus enshrined the power of Presidents to wage war even in the face of a Congressional vote against it. His obsession with secrecy is so extreme that it has become darkly laughable in its manifestations, and he even worked to amend the Freedom of Information Act (another crown jewel of liberal legislative successes) when compliance became inconvenient.

He has entrenched for a generation the once-reviled, once-radical Bush/Cheney Terrorism powers of indefinite detention, military commissions, and the state secret privilege as a weapon to immunize political leaders from the rule of law. He has shielded Bush era criminals from every last form of accountability. He has vigorously prosecuted the cruel and supremely racist War on Drugs, including those parts he vowed during the campaign to relinquish — a war which devastates minority communities and encages and converts into felons huge numbers of minority youth for no good reason. He has empowered thieving bankers through the Wall Street bailout, Fed secrecy, efforts to shield mortgage defrauders from prosecution, and the appointment of an endless roster of former Goldman, Sachs executives and lobbyists. He’s brought the nation to a full-on Cold War and a covert hot war with Iran, on the brink of far greater hostilities. He has made the U.S. as subservient as ever to the destructive agenda of the right-wing Israeli government. His support for some of the Arab world’s most repressive regimes is as strong as ever.

Most of all, America’s National Security State, its Surveillance State, and its posture of endless war is more robust than ever before. The nation suffers from what National Journal‘s Michael Hirsh just christened “Obama’s Romance with the CIA.” He has created what The Washington Post just dubbed “a vast drone/killing operation,” all behind an impenetrable wall of secrecy and without a shred of oversight. Obama’s steadfast devotion to what Dana Priest and William Arkin called “Top Secret America” has severe domestic repercussions as well, building up vast debt and deficits in the name of militarism that create the pretext for the “austerity” measures which the Washington class (including Obama) is plotting to impose on America’s middle and lower classes.

The simple fact is that progressives are supporting a candidate for President who has done all of that — things liberalism has long held to be pernicious. I know it’s annoying and miserable to hear. Progressives like to think of themselves as the faction that stands for peace, opposes wars, believes in due process and civil liberties, distrusts the military-industrial complex, supports candidates who are devoted to individual rights, transparency and economic equality. All of these facts — like the history laid out by Stoller in that essay — negate that desired self-perception. These facts demonstrate that the leader progressives have empowered and will empower again has worked in direct opposition to those values and engaged in conduct that is nothing short of horrific. So there is an eagerness to avoid hearing about them, to pretend they don’t exist. And there’s a corresponding hostility toward those who point them out, who insist that they not be ignored.

The parallel reality — the undeniable fact — is that all of these listed heinous views and actions from Barack Obama have been vehemently opposed and condemned by Ron Paul: and among the major GOP candidates, only by Ron Paul.

www.salon.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

notice that freakin' article said not one thing about the christians being killed overseas in the war to usher in global democracy. what? are they saying christians can't be democratic? of course not, because that's not the plan. you're not supposed to notice we're being implicated in the deaths of millions of people of color, specifically christians (and specific muslim groups) that are not part of the plan.

edit on 14-1-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

HOWEVER YOU MAY FEEL ABOUT OBAMA (And trust me, I have complaints, as do many left-wingers), DO NOT VOTE REPUBLICAN. VOTING REPUBLICAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF DEMOCRATS IS LIKE VOTING FOR SATAN BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF HITLER.

Please and thank you!

Wake up slave. Snap yourself out of the 2-headed 1-party system.

Democrat, Republican. You really think it makes a difference? Just look at the facts.

And oh, there is one person whom we should all vote for in spite of the fact that he's running as a Republican.

edit on 14-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

these your slaves?

let me guess, you think anyone who believes in anything
other than islam or communism, is a slave, right?

You come off as a semi-loony idiot, just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Are you advocating harming Obama?

That's a very dangerous road to go down.

As for the OP? Get over it. All presidents are liars, charlatans and sycophants.

edit on 14-1-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Please and thank you!

That is so dumb, I won't even comment... you showed your intelligence by posting this and need no help to look dumb!

Let me guess... you're going to vote republican?

If you want to REALLY get to know STUPIDITY, look in a mirror and talk to yourself more. Seriously... I cannot believe you got a single star for your post.... I am completely right, and you (like every single other right-winger I've EVER MET) are maddeningly thick-headed and poorly educated.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Please and thank you!

Wake up slave. Snap yourself out of the 2-headed 1-party system.

Democrat, Republican. You really think it makes a difference? Just look at the facts.

And oh, there is one person whom we should all vote for in spite of the fact that he's running as a Republican.

edit on 14-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

It's really funny how you're ACTUALLY trying to educate an Anarchist on how the "right-left paradigm is f***ed, yo".... I've known this FAR LONGER THAN YOU HAVE.

So in case you didn't read my actual point-

DEMOCRATS ARE THE LESSER EVIL, REPUBLICANS ARE THE GREATER EVIL. If you don't believe this already, then you seriously need to start studying the world, politics, history, science, and reality in general.

As for Ron Paul... despite his many positive aspects... it's nauseating how all you Ron Paul fans COMPLETELY FAIL TO REALIZE how his free-market/laissez-faire ideologies would completely screw most people (and the environment) over. It's simple as that... many of his economic policies are based on support for RICH/POWERFUL ELITES AND PLUTOCRATS, whether he realizes it or not.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I'm laughing hard at your gullibility and willingness to put Ron Paul on a pulpit so you may worship his holiness.

I'm guessing that most people learned nothing from Obama and are now willing to elect yet another Republican that will likely continue Obama's policies (which he inherited from Bush).

Don't be fooled on Ron Paul. If a candidate sounds too good to be true, he probably is.
edit on 14-1-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

DEMOCRATS ARE THE LESSER EVIL, REPUBLICANS ARE THE GREATER EVIL. If you don't believe this already, then you seriously need to start studying the world, politics, history, science, and reality in general.

There is no difference really. That's the big reality a lot of people who are still asleep often miss.

As for Ron Paul... despite his many positive aspects... it's nauseating how all you Ron Paul fans COMPLETELY FAIL TO REALIZE how his free-market/laissez-faire ideologies would completely screw most people (and the environment) over. It's simple as that... many of his economic policies are based on support for RICH/POWERFUL ELITES AND PLUTOCRATS, whether he realizes it or not.

So, explain how a free market system will screw us all? So, you want the govt. to run the system? How's that been working lately? How about some more corporate and domestic welfare too? Sure, why not...who pays for that by the way? Maybe we'll just bail-out Europe while were at it? Hey, he just asked to raise the debt ceiling again! Woopie! Who cares? We'll just start the presses up again!

You Completely fail to see past your blinders!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

If the man wasn't so damn consistent over the past 30 years, I'd be with you on that.

And for me it's no worship...just hope.

EDIT: Let's all stay on topic. This is about Obama...Not Ron Paul.
edit on 1/14/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

As for the OP? Get over it. All presidents are liars, charlatans and sycophants.

Hey The Sword! Thanks for the advice, but no I (and many others) won't just "get over it". I get that pretty much all presidents are "liars, charlatans and sycophants." That's the point. NO more. People are waking up to the establishment nonsense! Have a good night/morning! Damn I've stayed up too long.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

well, what's your definition of slave?
you say in your little blurb under your name "No Slaves." and that's exactly what the black muslims killing the black christians were saying to them as they killed them. So, what's a slave eh? You explain it since it's your use of the word that concerns me.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Oh geez, you and your stupid political terms.

They're not a "liberal leftist" (sic) group. They're a group that defends the rights of all people, whether they be hateful neo-nazis or SUV burning tree-huggers.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

My suggestion is to stop drinking the Ron Paul kool-aid and wake up.

You're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Why don't you tell the Ron Paul worshiper to stop posting silly pics with him in it?

Or do you only attack those you disagree with?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join