It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My latest song- Directed at current world systems (dubstep)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This song came from the bottom of my heart and hope that it touches everyone.
*note some of the images are graphic*

LYRICS

We live in a world,
Full greed and corruption.

A world. With Enough power,
to provide for every last human being.

Yet society has been corrupted.
Raping every last citizen of his rights, To be free.

Well no longer do we need this world.

Where a man, must die to feed his family.
Or be a slave, to EARN!
what HE!, is entitled to.

We can rid this world.

But we must come together, and unite.
For the good of humanity.

No more shall a man look down upon another man.
Because of his beliefs,
Or the country he was born.

We must reach an understanding.
That all men are equal.
For we have only destroyed,
the very essence
of our souls.

edit on 12-1-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

I love the use of space, echo and theme in this. Very nice indeed. The vocals could use a little less muffling imho. They don't quite stand out enough and I don't mean volume level. Playing this at 6am doesn't help much I guess.
Awesome track dude/dudette. Not going for the 3 minute track is also a nice sign, annunaki or otherwise...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

haha cheers, i was trying to make it sound like an old speech from a president hence the distortion.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

My bad!
But in any case it's still a very nice track.

Your use of images is good too. Having watched it a second time with video on my screen and visible, I think you took quite a bit of time to synch and compile this all. Kudos!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How come i never heard any singing?? only the beat? and its very good btw i could see myself making a rap to that beat

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Yeah man I dig it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Hey dude nice tune,

To be honest i was going into that link thinking "oh god, another wobble fess dubstep tune", however it wasnt the case, keep up the good tunes man.
Also listening to Flying High, great stuff man, i hope you keep up with producing dude.

Who are your influences?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hey man, great lyrics! I love it. Funny how all the bad stuff thats happening in the world to can inspire you to create music. I'm a musician too and recorded a song with similar subject matter the other day. It was just a mess around...lyrics aren't as good but I'll share it anyway.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

My bad!
But in any case it's still a very nice track.

Your use of images is good too. Having watched it a second time with video on my screen and visible, I think you took quite a bit of time to synch and compile this all. Kudos!

Thats cool, after listening for a while i think i should have made a lil clearer but oh well.
Yer i spent some good hours trying to find pictures to fit, so appreciate the thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129

How come i never heard any singing?? only the beat? and its very good btw i could see myself making a rap to that beat

Singing is just on the break down, well its more of a speech

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aSitWaS

Hey dude nice tune,

To be honest i was going into that link thinking "oh god, another wobble fess dubstep tune", however it wasnt the case, keep up the good tunes man.
Also listening to Flying High, great stuff man, i hope you keep up with producing dude.

Who are your influences?

HAHA i thought people would be turned of because of that! but i hate that wreckless noise music to, only deep melodies for me thanks!
Appreciate the compliments, means alot.

To be honest i don't really have any influences, my inspiration normally comes from sparked emotions. Or occasionally ill here 5 seconds of a song and my mind plays out the rest and it takes its own form.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HallamFoe

Hey man, great lyrics! I love it. Funny how all the bad stuff thats happening in the world to can inspire you to create music. I'm a musician too and recorded a song with similar subject matter the other day. It was just a mess around...lyrics aren't as good but I'll share it anyway.

thanks, yer bad feelings need to be heard to

wouldnt mind hearing yours when your done, if you dont mind..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mcdgray129

That's exactly what I was thinking......it's great....just need a rapper to do the lyrics and it would be a total package....great job!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Hehe, sorry, I've listened to this track a few more times (yes, I really do like it!). Constructive criticism.

Nowhere near enough bass frequency on the "bass" work (not just the instrument). IMHO this should be literally banging. It could just be youtube's quality but I think you could crank it up a little more for effect.

The "vocals". I now see what you were attempting. On the first few listens I barely noticed them, they need more of that old school tinny quality (think old 1960's TV speeches by Kennedy) because I couldn't understand a word hardly without your lyrics being posted. The echo is fine. It helps it stand out a little more. (Not to mention giving it a good dub reggae feel) Not enough mid/high-range?

Otherwise, I think it's about time someone did an ATS Music Creation Assimilation thread. You people amaze me...

ETA If you feel like it, please give this a listen. I believe he utilises some of the same effects you are trying to achieve.

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

edit on 13/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Fixed link

new topics

top topics

join