It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Near Pahrump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

At 5 am on December 23rd [2011], I was driving from Pahrump NV to Las Vegas NV on HWY 160 to catch a plane back home to Texas when these 3 huge bright lights appeared in the night sky flying down the side of the mountain. I took picture from my phone while I was driving then it flew up along side of me and I pulled over and it stopped and hovered there about 10 yards off of the ground as I took a picture. Then right after I took the picture it flew straight up until it disappeared into the night sky. I got back in my car and drove to the airport. I believe this was the same road that Art Bell saw his UFO!!!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

That is an interesting picture and story to say the least. Has anyone seen that picture before? Its not that clear, but it does show the outlines of something triangular.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
*sigh*
Why is the original unaltered, unedited photo not shown? This picture is crap. It has been tampered with. It could be a toy or something on TV or this or that......

Not directed at you OP, but the person who uploaded it. Nobody........nobody....can analyze that photo in it's current form! And sure there is a story....but coupled with a crap picture, the story is not even believable.

Someone needs to get the original unaltered, unedited photo directely off the cam.....then we should all talk...
edit on January 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Like many UFO pictures, its either blurry or grainy and hard to make out anything clear-cut.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Like many UFO pictures, its either blurry or grainy and hard to make out anything clear-cut.

not just that.....it is cropped. there is zero perspective. no other pics.

when a picture is edited like that....it means there is something to hide.....or something to make up....

sorry to be debbie downer....and again, this is not directed at you....i just think the report is crap....

too bad the person didnt originally come here so we could ask for the original :/

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
also this part...

it flew up along side of me and I pulled over and it stopped and hovered there about 10 yards off of the ground as I took a picture

10 yards?
come on!! and this is the picture we got?

then he just went on his merry way to catch a plane....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

I just emailed him asking him.

Lets see what his reply is.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Three lights in the sky do not a Triangle UFO make

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Looks to me like a picture of someone riding a motorbike.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Looks to me like a picture of someone riding a motorbike.

It does actually.. couldn't see "that" until you mentioned.

I was under the impression it might be a photo of a car door (from the outside) with a streetlight reflecting from the exterior.

At least, that's all i can assume it is judging the size of the photo and nothing to scale it against.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
I was under the impression it might be a photo of a car door (from the outside) with a streetlight reflecting from the exterior.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully the photographer will e-mail the unaltered photos to the OP so this can get cleared up.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm seeing only one picture, where's the one the UFO posed for? No mention of size either, when you consider it should be relatively near.
edit on 13-1-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Ok, the guy emailed me all of the pictures that he took of this "Triangle" that he took.

Here they are.

Here was his reply to my email:

Here are all the pictures as it came flying over the Mountain and down towards me. The Pictures do not give the lights justice, they were brighter than any headlights I have ever seen. They were so huge that they looked bigger than a car. These were taken from my cell phone and when it came up along side me I pulled over to take the close up picture and it stopped when I stopped then after I took the picture it flew away so fast I couldn't get any other pictures. I was in a plane that flew past Area 51 so I put those pictures in also. Ray

You be the judge!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
OK, some one else see if they can see what I am seeing.

The second image:

I pulled it up with Picasa photo editor, and on the properties, it showed the following thumbnail:

Is that a rollbar with lights?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Looks like the lights on top of a jeep cab?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Three lights in the sky do not a Triangle UFO make

C'mon, you've been around here long enough to know that three lights in the sky always make a triangle....er, UFO.....uhm, well, right?...

top topics

join