It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings in Florida News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I think is the first time I see UFO info in Florida news, here is the source

www.myfoxorlando.com...-2

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Given the vast size of this expanding universe, we are just an infinitesimal part of it all. Life can be mundane and monotonous at times...I just wish something would happen, you know? I swear people are fortunate enough to have seen a UFO.

edit on 1/12/2012 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm interested in the number of "orange orbs" people have been seeing with increasing frequency.

I saw one of these things myself, back in August, and it's definitely NOT anything that our military has under development. I mean, if the USA has some sort of craft that can perform the same maneuvers that the orange orbs do, with such blinding speed, then all our enemies better just give up right now.

Because those things can drop right out of the sky, zip around you a couple of times and stop in front of your face, then ascend vertically and instantaneously out of sight.

Think of the anti-personnel potential.

edit on 13-1-2012 by ZeskoWhirligan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just saw 3 more UFOs at 8:53 PM in Sarasota, FL heading west toward the Gulf of Mexico, but this time they weren’t in formation. They were kinda moving around each other. Once again, they were light orbs of luminescence and appeared to be flying much lower than any airplane I’ve seen in this area.

I saw one last night around the same time. It looked as big and as bright as Venus, but was steadily moving from south to north. there were no blinking lights or engine sounds, so I knew it wasn't an airplane

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Actually the Gulf Breeze ufo was reported in local then national news around 1987.

Gulf Breeze, Florida is an oceanfront town located in Santa Rosa County, Florida. This panhandle city was made famous by the numerous UFO sightings reported in the winter of 1997. Beginning on about November 11, 1987, there were widespread reports of unidentified flying objects in Gulf Breeze and in the surrounding communities of the panhandle region of Florida. There were many photographs that allegedly captured the images of UFO's. These UFO sightings were covered in local newspapers and then spread quickly to national news outlets. They were covered extensively on television talk shows and news broadcasts. Magazines nationwide did article after article on the phenomenon, some portraying the town in a positive, mystical light, others portraying the southern community of six thousand people as superstitious country bumpkins.

voices.yahoo.com...

Whether or not these sightings were real I don't know, but they were well covered in the news.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Interesting, but also spooky. I'm not from USA. But today I was reading a UFO book from 30 years ago, it explained popular days, months and times for UFO sightings and such. The optimal date being a Wednesday, the 24th of the month, the month of October. I then noticed 24th October this year is a Wednesday. And the article you've linked to says reports started coming in from 25th October 2011 - spooky co-incidence! In theory, the next "x" amount of reports will cover 25-Oct-2011 to 24-Oct-2012 - the next supposed key date, or the "most probable" date to spot a UFO. So though not from U.S - as always the strange leads I follow and co-incidences I find intertwined with the UFO phenomena will keep me open minded - a recent increase of sightings in Florida, key dates... Cheers for sharing such info!

Edit: Oh, didn't realize this was from Jan '12. Still valid though

edit on 10-4-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Video has been posted before on here somewhere, the exposure on ufulogy is good, however I'm still not sure how many of these sightings are genuine UFOs

edit on 10-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join