It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum's Strange Ties to Sandusky/Penn State Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Penn State link to Santorum begins about 6 minutes in:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well, I found the idea quite interesting until I saw prison planet.
I cannot bring myself to support "Scare em all Al Jones" in any way shape or form, even clicking on a video.
Plus his voice is terribly annoying.
Can you give us a brief on the vid and maybe a non AJ link?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wayne Madsen is essentially chasing a story that connects some of the dots from Santorum being a fresham at PSU in "77 to Sandusky starting his charity the same year & connections to the Mark Foley Congressional Page Scandal of 05 & 06 & the Second Mile Charity.

Peace

& I agree AJ is a bit much but thats why I gave the 6:00 start - AJ doesn't jump in too much during the interview.
edit on 12-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is a very interesting theory.

It seems to me that Madsen is making the case that even Santorum may have been taking part in illegal sexual acts.

He even states that Santorum is well-known within the gay community and could have used his office as a "holding area" for prospective victims.

This is a very serious charge....but is it true?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
This is a very interesting theory.

It seems to me that Madsen is making the case that even Santorum may have been taking part in illegal sexual acts.

He even states that Santorum is well-known within the gay community and could have used his office as a "holding area" for prospective victims.

This is a very serious charge....but is it true?

With the way Santorum is out to ban anal sex whether you're heterosexual or homosexual--he wants to actually make it illegal and says there's NO right to privacy in the bedroom--I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was gay, too, seven kids or not.

But that IS a very serious charge. He'd better watch out that Santorum doesn't sue him if it's not true.

new topics

top topics

join