Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

an interesting teleporting theory

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i remember a while ago in a science magazine/website/publication i dont quite remember but there was a credible theory going around that everything consists of light (im hoping someone here on ATS will know what magazine/website/publication im talking about)
but if i rememberd this a few minutes ago and while thinking about it i had an idea

if everything is made of light then teleporting would just mean converting something back to light and for lack of a beter word beam it to another destination then convert it back i think if this is real then it will be better than molecular transportation which destroys and reassembles individual atoms and molecules mainly because i dont want to be destroyed lol




posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Teleportation works like this:

Object A consists of N/A energy type ( I can't describe it ) what object A does its atoms dissolves/breaks apart in thin air and the energy it has, reapers in other place, but in that state while it is reappearing, it constructs it self with any matter which is around it. The energy holds it's blueprints for everything and for every object, you can see this energy while experiencing "out of body".
An example of that energy is, when an object like a coffee cup, stands on a table for a long time and after that is destroyed/removed from that table its still there, the energy is still there.

In my experience, every matter construct creates an unknown energy and I think that is what a human creates, I know it sounds silly
but the thing is, you create the energy for the object every time you notice it or think about it, it's like you fill with your mind a cup with watter and when you brake the cup, the watter is still there.

What I am trying to tell is, the absolute way to teleport your self, is to transfer your energy (soul, ghost) to a specific point.

In technological way to teleport something is not possible, when you interfere with objects matter/atoms you change it's structure and properties, the object you teleported is not the same anymore all you do is destroy it and recreate with other atoms, thats all.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Light = Energy. You can't destroy Energy. You can manipulate it, but never destroy it.

As far as teleportation is concerned... It's interesting, but I know too little about it to say anything comprehensible, and hence will shut up.


Good luck on your journey.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LajanAytik
Light = Energy. You can't destroy Energy. You can manipulate it, but never destroy it.

As far as teleportation is concerned... It's interesting, but I know too little about it to say anything comprehensible, and hence will shut up.


Good luck on your journey.

when you say energy cant be destroyed im not talking about that basically what i mean is translating our physical self into the light that everything consists of somehow harnessing that light and transferring it to another location ( i would assume optical fiber but most of this technology is many years off we are only in the very early stages of teleportation research) and then have it reassembled into us so it wouldn't destroy our atoms its like compressing a file its still the same just more portable



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daivana
Teleportation works like this:

Object A consists of N/A energy type ( I can't describe it ) what object A does its atoms dissolves/breaks apart in thin air and the energy it has, reapers in other place, but in that state while it is reappearing, it constructs it self with any matter which is around it. The energy holds it's blueprints for everything and for every object, you can see this energy while experiencing "out of body".
An example of that energy is, when an object like a coffee cup, stands on a table for a long time and after that is destroyed/removed from that table its still there, the energy is still there.

In my experience, every matter construct creates an unknown energy and I think that is what a human creates, I know it sounds silly
but the thing is, you create the energy for the object every time you notice it or think about it, it's like you fill with your mind a cup with watter and when you brake the cup, the watter is still there.

What I am trying to tell is, the absolute way to teleport your self, is to transfer your energy (soul, ghost) to a specific point.

In technological way to teleport something is not possible, when you interfere with objects matter/atoms you change it's structure and properties, the object you teleported is not the same anymore all you do is destroy it and recreate with other atoms, thats all.

please dont say this is how it works because until we teleport a complex life form we have no idea im just thinking about what the future might hold and was looking for input about the feasibility of that being a reality someday



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
A group of scientists, in Australia I think, actually did it, they "teleported" a molecule of light to another location, fascinating stuff.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo
 



In part, this site helped me get a few insights. As well as reading up on Quantum Physics.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
A group of scientists, in Australia I think, actually did it, they "teleported" a molecule of light to another location, fascinating stuff.

thats awesome im an auzzie

but i think teleporting light and teleporting complex life are going to be very different



posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo
 


Indeed, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a start.

Here is the story, I hadn't realised it was so old, I'm going to have to investigate recent developments!

Australian teleport breakthrough





new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join