It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these things shall love do unto you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Isis is my favourite star - Sirius
Isis mother of Horus - The Sun
Osiris consort of Isis - Sirius B - White dwarf star - an ancient star that has super nouved
Sirius brightest star in the sky to us and so very close in Astronomical light years of a mere 7 from us
The Ancient Egyptian Book - Coming forth by day (Book of the dead) states:-
When the soul has run the race of purity, It is born as a body of light/star in Orion to serve Atum the one creator
In Orion is a stellar nursey (Orions Sword) Full of stars being born
All these stars are so close to us in the big scheme of things

Isis the feminine, Isis the knowledge. Osiris, the masculine, Osiris, the will. Horus, the Sun (Son)

I must read the Book of the Dead...

Ah yes..to be born a star!

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Isis is my favourite star - Sirius
Isis mother of Horus - The Sun
Osiris consort of Isis - Sirius B - White dwarf star - an ancient star that has super nouved
Sirius brightest star in the sky to us and so very close in Astronomical light years of a mere 7 from us
The Ancient Egyptian Book - Coming forth by day (Book of the dead) states:-
When the soul has run the race of purity, It is born as a body of light/star in Orion to serve Atum the one creator
In Orion is a stellar nursey (Orions Sword) Full of stars being born
All these stars are so close to us in the big scheme of things

Isis the feminine, Isis the knowledge. Osiris, the masculine, Osiris, the will. Horus, the Sun (Son)

I must read the Book of the Dead...

Ah yes..to be born a star!

There is a very good translation of the Egyptian Book of the Dead by Ramsees Selem - An Egyptian scholar. It is very accessable and answers some mis conceptions by Western academics. For example the gods and godesses represent natural law of the Cosmos and the soul

edit on 13-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

He was a man before his time.

what is a man time other then himself reality ? did gibran got persecuted? no so what did he needed to be real other then his existence? nothing

was plato words superior to gibran in truth? of course, what time was that??

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

what is a man time other then himself reality ? did gibran got persecuted? no so what did he needed to be real other then his existence? nothing

Both have different ways of expressing their truth.
No one is a person before their time that is not possible - There have always been wise persons and fools throughout history - A wise person would never claim to be superior than others for he would then be a fool.
edit on 14-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

dont u take enough time to read the whole sentence before replying to ?

i said words superiority in truth not the persons

and no those expressions both werent meaning themselves so an objective evaluation is clearly possible in reference to truth

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

dont u take enough time to read the whole sentence before replying to ?

i said words superiority in truth not the persons

and no those expressions both werent meaning themselves so an objective evaluation is clearly possible in reference to truth

Yes I did read whole sentence you wrote.
So you are saying Plato was superior in truth to Gibran?
Gibran writes of the nature of the soul - Plato writes of what Plato writes - How does superiority of truth enter into this. Both describe different aspects or fascets of truth. The truth is not just one thing - There is not a league table of truth which places Plato above Gibran or vica versa in superiority of truth.
If I say an apple grows on a tree and another says an apple is full of seed - Is one of these truths more superioir than another.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

plato WORDS superior to gibran WORDS, of what words are exclusively to truth reality value

plato words were clearly able to point truth existence, gibran no as u said he talks of whatever u call souls wat is that ? truth dont recognize such words to realize any sentence there, it is fully subjective as sentences values so to whatever powerful oness wills using people for

that is how gibran was always christian and kept pointing god to justify in order to get for himself life smthg out of that, he knew how he was supported subjectively like many poets and subjects gifted

while plato was alone in his means and always through pointing negatively conditions powers in the conception of absolute as the exclusive justification to any abstract object or objective fact

and saying that an apple grow on a tree or that an apple has seeds, those are both not sentences

a sentence is by itself words superiority end as a matter of fact constant, sentence cannot b from explaining smthg, that thing is beyond explanation of sentences existing

using apples or trees or seeds to pretend saying smthg is to ur pretense only while fully out of objective relativity so nothing when the least of object fact is only an absolute

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

plato WORDS superior to gibran WORDS, of what words are exclusively to truth reality value

plato words were clearly able to point truth existence, gibran no as u said he talks of whatever u call souls wat is that ? truth dont recognize such words to realize any sentence there, it is fully subjective as sentences values so to whatever powerful oness wills using people for

that is how gibran was always christian and kept pointing god to justify in order to get for himself life smthg out of that, he knew how he was supported subjectively like many poets and subjects gifted

while plato was alone in his means and always through pointing negatively conditions powers in the conception of absolute as the exclusive justification to any abstract object or objective fact

and saying that an apple grow on a tree or that an apple has seeds, those are both not sentences

a sentence is by itself words superiority end as a matter of fact constant, sentence cannot b from explaining smthg, that thing is beyond explanation of sentences existing

using apples or trees or seeds to pretend saying smthg is to ur pretense only while fully out of objective relativity so nothing when the least of object fact is only an absolute

Below is the defination of Soul according to the Oxford English Dictionary

Soul n. persons spiritual or immortal element, moral or emotional nature; personification, pattern (of honesty etc).

Soulful a. showing deep feeling, emotional.

Soulfulyl adv.

Soulless a. lacking sensitivity or noble qualities; dull

I was not aware Gibran was a Christian. Christians are people both good and bad depending on the person.

I am aware of Plato's works

The apple tree was an example of how individuals each have their own view of reality.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Soul n. persons spiritual or immortal element, moral or emotional nature; personification, pattern (of honesty etc).

Soulfulyl adv.

I was not aware Gibran was a Christian. Christians are people both good and bad depending on the person.

The apple tree was an example of how individuals each have their own view of reality.

soul as you brought the definition is fully subjective fact so nothing objective while values are all to present positive objective facts

trees cant b an image of reality, reality by definition is different objects related from one center point they share common all, as the reason of stillness fact of all objects there

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Soulfulyl adv.

soul as you brought the definition is fully subjective fact so nothing objective while values are all to present positive objective facts

trees cant b an image of reality, reality by definition is different objects related from one center point they share common all, as the reason of stillness fact of all objects there

Yes soul is subjective and a matter of personal experience and belief.
You seem to not like Gibrans poetry
Yet appreciate Plato's works
That is fine of course, it is your choice.

edit on 16-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

no my post on the subject was really objective as i said

gibran was a positive painter too besides his real ability to confuse intelligence with love in right way, much above what average religious artists tried to realize

but he was that an artist nothing else

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

no my post on the subject was really objective as i said

gibran was a positive painter too besides his real ability to confuse intelligence with love in right way, much above what average religious artists tried to realize

but he was that an artist nothing else

I am an artist also - I also study astronomy, geometry, mythology, ancient history. philosophy - all in my own modest way - Yet I do not doubt the existence of the soul but that is my own personal life experience.

<< 1   >>

join