It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANCIENT IMAGE OF PINEAL GLAND IS NOT PINEAL GLAND AFTER ALL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Today alot of people are talking about the pineal gland or the third eye chakra.

Many people belive this image below shows the pineal gland. This image shows a ancinet sculputer of Annunaki holding a pine cone looking object in his hand. I also see and belive its a pine cone.
3.bp.blogspot.com...

Now take a look at this image, same image, but look at the place where the pine cone was. imageshack.us...
Do you guys see any difference between the two images. I deff see one and the most important one. Look at the first image of the pine cone in the hand, and now compare it to the second image. It's not the same anymore at all. It does not look like a pine cone anymore does it? not at all, maybe the shape , but not the texture. Also the second image looks more real bec you can actually see the tablet the image was sculpted on.

Now to tell you guys what the real story about this image:

Concentrate on the second image carefully and look at the two object the "Annunaki" is holding. He is holding a cone like object in one hand and a pot in the other hand. Right?

The cone object is actually this www.missingmiami.com..., its not a pine cone. Its a instrument that Gods used to play. Its called Conch, please read what I post below this about Conch.

Religious Significance
In Indian mythology, the Shankha is regarded sacred and very auspicious. To initiate religious ceremonies, a shankha (conch shell) is blown. It is a major Hindu article of prayer. God Vishnu, the God of Preservation, is shown with a shankha in one hand and a disc or a chakra in the other.

The sacred conch shell is an integral part of Hindu symbolic and religious tradition. Even today, all Hindus use the conch as a part of their religious practices. Whenever the conch shell is blown, it is said to purify the environment from all evil effects.

Scientific significance
Leaving aside the mythology part, the conch shell's significance can also be corroborated by science. If you try holding a shankha near your ear, the sound of the gently humming ocean can be heard. This is actually the natural vibration or cosmic energy of the Earth which gets magnified on entering the conch shell.

The vibrations from these conch shells can overpower evil forces from the Earth and at the same time also clear environmental pollution including healing the hole in the ozone layer which causes global warming. According to science, the blowing of a conch shell enhances the positive psychological vibrations such as courage, determination, hope, optimism, willpower, etc. in the blower as well as those around him.

Now the next thing in the hand you see is the Pot. Its not just an ordinary water pot. Its the pot of nectar (known as amrit), it contains a nectar that when drank, it makes the person immortal .

Amrit ("Nectar of the Goddess") is repeatedly referred to as the drink of the gods, which grants them immortality.

Amrit features in the "ocean-churning" (Sanskrit: Samudra manthan) legend. It describes how the gods, because of a curse from the sage Durvasa, begin to lose their immortality. Assisted by their mortal enemies the asuras, they churn the ocean and create (among other wonderful things) amrit, the nectar of immortality.

In yogic philosophy (see yoga, Hindu philosophy) amrit is a fluid that can flow from the pituitary gland down the throat in deep states of meditation. It is considered quite a boon: some yogic texts say that one drop is enough to conquer death and achieve immortality.

Amrit is sometimes said to miraculously form on/flow from statues of Hindu gods. The substance so formed is consumed by worshippers and is alleged to be sweet tasting and not at all similar to honey or sugar water.

Now here is the image of the God name is Dhanvantari (god of immortality)
www.personal-development-coach.net...
One hand he is holding the pine cone looking object which I explained earlier , its a instrument known as conch. Second hand you see a pot. Thats the nectar of immortality.

Let me know what you guys think and free to ask questions. Thanks

edit on 12-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
ALL CAPS IS COOL!
SECOND LINK PAGE NOT FOUND!
edit on 12-1-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

i updated it check it again, thanks

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
To my knowledge this was always the "Annunaki guy" and never the third eye.

I'm confused now..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It looks nothing like a conch
www.bahamas4kids.com...

Look at the second image again and zoom in on it by pressing Ctrl and +
It has the same marking like a pine cone

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

wHAT ABOUT NOW www.sanibel-captiva.org...

bro look at it carefully, both of the them are so different, look at the hair of the image, it also has a pine cone texture, but its not a pine cone .. Also by pressing control + all you did was zoom in the image, showing you pixel distortion thats all

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

i updated it check it again, thanks

Thanks. Interesting thread. I believe it could be interpreted as many things.
The conch theory makes sense considering how far back the Hindus go.
How about a picture of a pineal gland?
The conch could be a representation of the pineal also. Or dna with the significance of pi.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
sometimes whenn I read ATS, there is information which seems prefectly intended for me on a personal nature.

this is one of those times. way to go, OP.

although some are arguing against the assertion of similarity between the acorn/conch, which does seem like a legitimate objection, the bit about the Hindu mythology of the conch and pot are priceless!

thanks again!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by storm2012

Hunter S. Thompson is my favorite.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

its not a pine cone at all, who would hold a pine cone in a hand, for what reason.

take a look at this image of the HINDU god, he is a holding the conch(cone object and the pot of immortality) simliar to the annunaki image. www.artoflegendindia.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

here you go image of pineal gland[url=http://]http://www.luminanti.com/Images/Anatomy/pineal%20gland%20hanging.jpg[/url

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Actually there are many references to pinecones and pineals, including the ones you gave. And I'd say a lot more than that here.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I'll agree that the second picture looks less like a pine cone. I'm not even sure as to why they relate the pineal gland to a pinecone. I don't see the symbology of a pinecone.

However, I will submit some food for though.

Obviously, to get the look of a pinecone they took a shape and then carved the lines into it. Is it not possible that, over time, it could have been polished down?

Also, for it to be a conch shell, it is very small. Not that all conch shells are large, however. I just figured they would use something that you can definitely say, without a doubt, is a conch shell.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

well you might be right, but all this picture i see dont actually mean its a pineal gland

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: storm2012

i think "the story" is expressed through cultural symbology & all roads lead to rome (figuratively speaking)
..how about annunaki guys "helmet", eh?

we picked up the story over here a little while ago..

new topics

top topics

join