It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean Pastor Saw Prophet Muhhamad In Hell And Repeated His Very Words?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
While I don't doubt that Muhammad (a known murderer, thief and liar) could be in Hell, the theological problem with all this is that those in Hell WANT to be there because the alternative is to be with God and they love themselves too much to be able to love God. A soul in Hell wouldn't tell others not to be there, they'd want as many damned souls to join them as possible. That's how much they hate good.

Not if you believe the parable Jesus told of the Rich man and Lazarus. In that story the rich man begged Abraham to allow Lazarus to return from the dead to warn his family of where they were headed.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Perhaps the irony of this piece of agitprop theater is that many scholars argue that the Christians stole the idea of "hell-narratives" form Islam, beginning with Dante (who was saved from accusations of blasphemy for such un-Biblical additions to Scripture by relegating it to poetry):

Dante's attitude towards Islam has been a highly controversial topic ever since Miguel Asín Palacios in 1919 shocked the world of Dante scholars and Dante lovers with his thesis that Dante borrowed the central idea, as well as numerous details, of his Commedia from the Islamic tradition of the Al-mirag, that is, of Mohammed's first-person narrative of his journey through Hell and Paradise.

www.lieberknecht.de...

I thought we were going to get a recording of Mohammed in hell, and Jesus would have allowed the Korean woman to take some recording equipment to bring back believable proof.

Instead Mohammed sounds like a hysterical Asian woman shrieking in Korean!

Really just an extension of New Age channeling claims, who also never channel a foreign language or voice with their narratives.
Perhaps as an allegorical punishment that fits the crimes (Dante-style hell) he was castrated?

But no, this is just some Korean woman screaming nonsense!

Very disappointing.
Sounds like evil people trying their best to turn the religions on each other, and creating a little more hell on earth with every breath.
I mean, isn't it enough for the faithful to believe that the unbelievers will get their punishment one day, and that they don't need to make a spectacle of themselves all the time to demonstrate what everybody already knows they believe?

The concept here is ostensibly social disruption, and it sets a nasty tone.

Just read on Wikipedia that South Korea only has 35 000 Muslims, so it's probably a relatively safe place from which to broadcast such shenanigans.

PS. I love the small print in the clip under the heading: "The graphic is not relevant to this clip".
So the image of the person in hell is not relevant?
Well we know the score; despite the blasphemy of the entire clip, at least they didn't try to draw Muhammed.
How gracious of them.

They'd rather add a disclaimer, because maybe the afterlife isn't what they think it will be after all.
edit on 15-1-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
02:46 in the clip: "I wanted to be the head of many people and I wanted to be like Jesus."

Really, Muhammad wanted to be like Jesus?

Well, in any case, by implication that's what you get if you want to be like Jesus.
What would Jesus do? Rather don't do it.
Unless you want to get crucified aged 33, or end up like poor Muhammad, with some fish-wife screaming your one-liners from hell.

At 06:04 she begins yelling that Islam has been changed by false doctrines (and a suggestion is made of of suicide bombers) - but why would an already burning Muhammed shout this?
So Islam was originally not that bad?

Muhammed seems to give a screaming, yet cogent theological sermon from hell.
I suppose he's used to preaching where it's hot.
And if this woman is shrieking from a memory of her vision, she has a very good one.

So, until now we have shouting against "gathering together" (I guess that means Muslims shouldn't go on Hajj). Then we have shouting about not killing oneself, because Islam has been changed, and there is no paradise, only heaven and hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
My goodness, my ears are still ringing.
No offense to the ladies, but I'm not surprised that the New Testament tells women to be in silence (1 Timothy 2:12).
The concept of heterosexual marriage has just become less appealing to me by another notch.

Anyway, I made a transcript from about 6-7 minutes into the clip, and I use the shaky yet useable English grammar given. I see there's already Youtube clips on the first six minutes, so I'll transcribe the part where most viewers would probably turn it off in disgust or mirth.

I'm just not sure whether I should credit it to Muhammed, or to the Pastor Bo Ra Choi, who somehow plagiarizes his words (by her own admission) according to her vision/possession, or whatever that yelling is supposed to be.

Far from an "evil" Muhammed we get a character interpretation of somebody who was poor as a child, and that allowed Satan to use him, but he didn't add all the bad things to Islam and he was misunderstood.
I guess it's supposed to sound like a sympathetic reading, rather than the intolerant rant that it really is in effect.

In fact, Muhammed argues his innocense, and blames the bad side of Islam on later people who added to his teachings.
It varies: sometimes he feigns innocence, and at others he admits to starting wars.
It is very garbled and oxymoronic.
Perhaps it is done deliberately to show that he would say anything to get out of hell - although Muhammed surely wouldn't be that naive.
I'm not sure however, it is supposed to invoke sympathy rather than hate; firstly with the screaming female voice.
It is very complex theologically and politically, and Muhammed seems to take on the responsibility for the current culture war (which seems rather unfair).
However, in a sympathetic reading one wonders why he is in hell, unless the Christian Godhead is very cruel.
It poses sad implications for the mindset and theology of the people who made this clip.
Their God seems to be a bigger psychopath than any other "false God".

"There is no paradise that Muslims believe. I didn't talk about those false doctrines, it has been changed. Read the Bible it shows you how to get to heaven. There is no heaven is Islam. I didn't write those false theology. Those documents were written by people who tried to imitate me.

Those records become a Bible of Islam that make weakening of the words of Jesus. No way! I had not written those!
Please listen to me!
I'm here in this hell. I am here in the fire of hell. I'm suffering this punishment because I was used by Satan. Do not throw away your lives to Satan.
Do not be loyal to Muhammad. That is the way to hell. (Edit addition: Not sure if Muhammad refers to himself as a third person here, or whether it is the Pastor's interjection.)

Satan is going to use you. Get out of here (Islam).
I didn't want it. I just wanted to be a ruler of a nation. However, it went to the wrong direction.
This is not what I want. I don't want wars.
I initiated many battles and wars to make my own nation.

Do you know why?
Because I was poor as a child.
I started so many wars to make my own nation.
I just wanted to increase my power to win wars.
Why does Islam have changed so much?

If you really want to be loyal to me, disperse and do not listen to your leaders (Muslim leaders).
They are leading so much bad ways.
They are destroying lives."

(Quoted with brackets as given in clip, except for edit; paragraphing of one-liners my own.)

Boo-hoo-hoo.
Ouch, ouch, ouch...
Hot, hot, hot...
(dramatic yell) Thou shalt not lie or bear false witness!
Somebody's gonna have to come clean and repent for this ridiculous clip...
Or they're gonna burn ... boo-hoo-hoo ... in hell.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The OP adds the Youtube description, which frames the clip as merely "Christian" on the most basic feature of the faith: a belief in Jesus:

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has been seen vision of hell for the last several years. She has seen so many people in hell. She saw Prophet Muhammad was suffering in hell. Muhammad was screaming and shouting not to come to hell. The audio sound was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She speaks in Korean what she heard from Muhammad. She also has seen numerous people like former South Korean president, budist monks, etc. Heaven and hell is real place. Jesus is the only way to go to heaven.

But this is very unclear.
One only needs to follow some posters on ATS to discover that "Christian" has a variety of meanings.
Many Protestant Christians believe that Catholics are doomed to hell, for example, and even amongst Protestants there are apparently over 30 000 sects.
I'll be watching this gibberish from South Korea very closely.
I have a feeling that some Christians who may support this will be very disappointed to find their popes and prophets in hell in similar clips.

For now it is just emotive Islamophobia.
This certainly has a potential of developing into a full-blown cult (if it is not so already).
But there are even bigger clashes between Christians, and Jesus said he will reject many of them.
Nice.

I guess playing God (and Judge) is a one-way ticket to the fiery pits of hell for all eternity...

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
oki everyone after watching the video , its full of screams and my ears are numb right now , anyway ...so this lady gets visions from hell , and the one who allow her to have this visions is Jesus or holy spirit . and in her vision she saw Muhammad prophet of muslims getting burned in hell , and according to her words she claims that he was warring us from his own and not to follow him " not to follow islam " !!

wait a min i tought jesus died for our sins , so that means that Mohamed the prophet shouldn't be in hell , cz jesus died for his sins .

second : why Mohammed , why not one of thous who crossed him ? maybe the answer would be " to warn his followers a.k.a muslims him self from following islam " and to follow jesus ..cz he is the way to heaven " , cool so next year we expect Buddha to appear in her visions and warn us not to follow him , year after "pharo" who claimed that he is God will appear too and warn us not to follow him , then Zeus and gods of olympus .,all will warn us and tell us that jesus is the right one to follow.

third and last thing as we all know muslims are originally arabians then islam spread to all the nations , arabian muslims are over 70% of the muslims in the whole world , why would who ever gave her this visions choose a Korean to do the job , atleast he could give thous visions to someone arabian to be easy to understand " just to be reasonable "

and i didnt know that prophet mohammed can speak korean !!!!!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I heard this video earlier today for the first time and it seems similar to other accounts I've heard about people who have gone to hell and come back to tell about it. As a believer myself, testimonies like this help confirm what I already know about hell from the Bible and the testimonies of other believers who have had similar experiences. I found this testimony especially informative because I never knew too much about Mohammed and didn't realize that concepts Muslims have about paradise came from people other than Mohammed. Their psychology seems similar though: Mohammed started wars and killed people in order to gain an earthly kingdom while those who followed him later created the doctrines Mohammed denounced to the pastor in order to gain more power within Islam, essentially showing us that there are too few safeguards within the religion of Islam against power-hungry individuals who find ways to impose their own plans onto someone else's ideological framework. I can also see a little better now how groups like Al Quaida could have formed when they were never part of Islam to begin with, as well as circumstances that helped make it possible: a lot of oil money combined with an attention-hungry 17th son (or thereabouts) of a privileged Saudi family whose inclination to help those outside his own particular circle seems nonexistant.

Communicating this to Muslims seems like quite a challenge but it doesn't look like Mohammed had many options when he asked the Christian pastor's help. I admire her faithfulness to do so. While not many believers are inclined to deliver it in such a manner I'm sure she was sincere and that her tone of voice is pretty mild compared to that of Mohammed. I'd be interested to read some of Pocky's other "to hell and back" threads. There aren't many subjects more important to me than that of my eternal destiny and how I can influence its outcome through what I do here on earth.

The Bible gives a similar account of a rich man who lived well on earth then died and went to hell where he was visited by Lazarus (Luke 16:19–31). Like Mohammed, the rich man spoke very emphatically about the heat and implored Lazarus to warn his brothers to which Abraham replied that if his brothers didn't listen to Moses and the prophets they wouldn't listen to Lazarus either. In my opinion, anyone who consider's this pastor's message to be disturbing hasn't read the Bible. (Parts of it, maybe.) I don't see the point in getting too nit-picky on the details though, although it would be nice to learn more sometime. Overall, I liked the video and look forward to seeing other similar ones sometime.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
how we soon forget ..

Despite the oath(s) of reconciliation, David felt insecure, and so made an alliance with the Philistines, becoming their vassal. Emboldened by this, the Philistines prepared to attack Israel, and Saul led out his army to face them at Mount Gilboa, but before the battle decided to consult the witch of Endor for advice. The witch, unaware of who he was, reminded Saul that the king (i.e. Saul himself) had made witchery a capital offence, but after being assured that Saul wouldn't harm her, the witch conjures up a spirit that was possibly impersonating Samuel, who had previously died (1 Samuel 25:1; 28:3).[7]

Upon seeing "Samuel," Saul fell with his face to the ground and "Samuel" asked Saul, "Why have you disquieted me, to bring me up?" Saul told "Samuel" of the forthcoming battle with the Philistines and that God will not answer him anymore when he prays, and asks for understanding. "Samuel" then told Saul that he will lose the battle and his life
source

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by murraymd

The Bible gives a similar account of a rich man who lived well on earth then died and went to hell where he was visited by Lazarus (Luke 16:19–31). Like Mohammed, the rich man spoke very emphatically about the heat and implored Lazarus to warn his brothers to which Abraham replied that if his brothers didn't listen to Moses and the prophets they wouldn't listen to Lazarus either. In my opinion, anyone who consider's this pastor's message to be disturbing hasn't read the Bible. (Parts of it, maybe.) I don't see the point in getting too nit-picky on the details though, although it would be nice to learn more sometime. Overall, I liked the video and look forward to seeing other similar ones sometime.

and this,

to my understanding is NOT a parable ..

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I didn't torture myself with the freak show...Halfoldman gave a pretty good account of the guff wasting valuable internet space...

I went to hell, and all I got was this flaming t-shirt...

I'm so over the 'I went to hell and saw [insert anti]'...and I'm really over the 'it must be true...the Little Golden Book says so' tripe...

...take the blanket off your heads, kiddies...there is no bogie man...except, the one you want to have in your own private horror movie...

Å99

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You're going to call it a certainty because you don't know for sure? Awesome logic there!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

guys if you din't knw who is jesus then stop commenting stupid otherwise you will be in trouble ,if you have doubt why! dont you take time ask yourself and look around ask your friend pray to heavenly father to reveal the truth who is the living god, you might be hindu ,muslim,buddhism etc.The truth and the only living god will reveal to you instead disturbing or giving stupid comment you are wasting time ,what ever the women said i believe in it ,iam not saying or forcing you to believe but just wan you to knw the truth and get the salvation,god bless

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

What surprises me is that the Muslims haven't gone on the rampage about this. When secularists in the West draw cartoons of the Prophet they go ape, but when South Koreans describe him in hell (the ultimate insult) they ignore it. So that's also a racist double standard: blasphemy, it seems, can only be committed by "Western infidels". But perhaps, unlike Europe, Korea hasn't deliberately encouraged Muslim immigration, so perhaps nobody has noticed, and there's not enough Islamists around to riot. Maybe if they keep provoking with such insults, some Muslims will eventually react, and then the War on Terror can be expanded.

Some Muslims are about to explode in anger when this video was uploaded in Youtube. I saw their comments in Youtube, and it was totally an angry comment.

I

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Who cares?

The Talmud says Jesus (pbuh) is in hell boiling in the unspeakable.

I doesn't make it true.

Or make me hate Jews.

Why are you riding the dreams of man like he is a prophet?

Mohammed saws was a Prophet.

This Korean is just confused and full of hate aka Christian zeal.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Talmud also says "He who dreams of Ishmael is blessed but not a regular Arab."

Prophet of God though he was (saws) Mohammed was not Ishmael and was a regular Arab who was called to be a Prophet by God at 40.

So according to the Talmud this man is not blessed because he dreamt about an Arab who was not Ishmael himself.

Since men's dreams are akin to prophecy to you and worth making threads about I will use a more valid and to the Jews sacred text to show it is a sign of curse on Pastor Korea.

To be clear I can produce 8th century literature from Syrian Chistianity and did in another thread, his name was John bar Penkaye and in book 15 of his summary of world history he sings the praises of Islam over wicked Persia.

A Jewish text called Secrets of Simeon ben Yohai, of Talmud fame and 2nd Roman century sage the Zohar is attributed to also sings these praises even saying that the "Rider on the camel" of Isaiah is Mohammed (saws) a "deliverance for Israel" "Prophet to His people from God."

You can access the Syrian text at Tertullian.org

The Jewish through a link at the end of the Wikipedia article on it.

Christians who don't love their neighbors I feel sorry for.

Jesus (pbuh) said to love your enemies even and though Islam has always been a friend to Christians in its lands they have a rewritten European view of it, a fake notion of it and its history.

Because Europe is insecure that Muslims in Spain and Baghdad made their Dark ages continent brighter with its sciences.

That in 1492 Spain was religously/ethnically cleansed and the Jews and Muslims who survived were absorbed into Ottoman culture.

That America is founded on land theft and bicoastal genocide and claims to be a Christian nation under God with equal rights that didn't actually happen until less than a hundred years ago and is going backwards with its Islamophobia.

I can understand why British colonizers and Americans who know that land was once entirely occupied by Natives who practically don't exist today, and the evil British Empire that the sun never set on because it colonized a great part of the globe by oppression and divide and conquer war tactics...

I can understand why they need to slander Islam but a Korean?

WTF is his issue?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pocky

If you actually believe that some guy had a dream and the dream is really a prophecy about the Prophet (saws) Mohammed and that this is worth discussing I think you need to find something better to do. Like learn.

This is the opposite of learning, this is considering dream divination a valid mode of prophecy regarding the afterlife abode of a Prophet saws chosen by God.

Which qualifies as sorcery​, which dream divination is unless you are a Prophet of God yourself.

Are you saying that this man is a Prophet?

Or looking for an excuse to talk trash about a very great and no longer among the earth dwelling human being and Prophet (saws)?

I am serious, what is your point. Obviously I don't care about what you are saying but do regarding why?

Do you hate Muslims, Islam and Mohammed (saws)?

Do you also hate Jesus(pbuh)? Because they taught the same thing.

Worship God ALONE.

Only Christians decided, against what he actually declared himself, that he IS God.

So you see, a necessary correction had to be made to the religion of Jesus (pbuh) that was initially distorted by the false prophet Saul and later by clergymen.

Because God never said "Worship the Messiah."

The Messiah never said "I am God" or "Worship me."

God finishes what He starts and did so with the Prophet Mohammed (saws), who preserved true Monotheism for all time since and until the time this sphere dissapears.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
reply to post by Pocky

Another one? Really?!?!?

Are you keeping count of your "this person went to hell, and returned to tell us" threads?

You must have at least 50 of them by now...

I'll quote another member here...

Change the frickin record bro

Oh so this is a regular thing?

Good to know we are not being singled out.

Unless are they all about Mohammed (saws)?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

check his profile

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: Disturbinatti

check his profile

I did. Master of the troll thread it seems he or she is.

People.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join