It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is Only ONE Conspiracy - Everything Else is Just 'Noise'!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Seriously think about this for a minute...The leaders of this world. The rulers of Spain, America, England, Germany, Poland, Norway, Russia, Italy, France, Holland, Canada, Portugal, Sweden, Austria ect,ect, are all "related by blood" and if you think they are not, well read the following...

During the 1700's for one example of many. France and Spain were at war. Their armies, upon blood stained battlefields, were forced to cripple and kill eachother by the tens of thousands, on land and sea..."and at the very same time"...the Kings and Queens, the Princes and Princesses, the Dukes and Duchesses of France and Spain "were literally in bed with eachother" !!! "getting married and having children" !!! While their "common people" were dying for them...It's simply fantastic and disgusting...and it is the truth...

British and German royalty are blood related > www.fpp.co.uk...

Royal Intermarriage > en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The elite rulers of this world today, "do not want us to know" that humanity rises to an "advanced state" and then falls, or is thrown back, to a "prehistoric caveman like state" over and over again. Caused by The "self inflicted" results of our technology running amok, from "cyclic natural disasters" from "cosmic cataclysms" and like it or not, quite possibly, from "aliens invading our planet" Simultaneously or individually unleashing upon us, terrible and unimaginably vast upheavels all over this planet...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dang,..... Dudes......now how we see it down here in Texas, in the fine Texas tradition of common sense( the mechanics of what will work) , you know, good lab technique....this is our REAL life...."take it by the horns" first, we refuse to be a victim.....we see the spiritual side, How God sees his people...REFUSE to be a victim....project grace to all we meet, even though we do battle with some of suspect ways.

edit on 12-1-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua is our new King !!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by Mkoll

Not to sound elitist, myself, but why would you have decisions that are for the betterment of everyone come from the bottom, when people - the masses - really don't have a perception of the bigger picture that is necessary to have when making such important decisions in the first place.

[Let me be clear. I do not consider myself part of this elite class - but, I DO think that I understand the overall picture better than most]

And, there is NO WAY you read even half of that before replying, and therein lies a bigger problem and perfect example of how things are going awry in this country, and on this planet.
edit on 1/12/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

If the elitist's were so darn enlightened, why are things going awry in this country? Because as I said before, the elitest do rule the world.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The only thing TPTB are building are underground bunkers in the hope that if nukes go off their butts will be saved from destruction. I can see the points you make but to decide who is worthy to live and is who is not is to play God, something I will not do.
It's been tried before - remember the "thousand year Reich?", Germany, who had the greatest scientists of the day and a wonderful culture was to reign supreme over all the other races and nationalities. The world would be one and peaceful. Unfortunately, it would take violent means to establish this "reich" which is why Hitler and his dream fell. To him it seemed unselfish to "cleanse" the world of less scientific peoples to create an aryan wonderland of wide open spaces, Hitler knew he wouldn';t live a thousand years so who was he doing it for?

I would argue that those who currently rule the world through Bilderberg and the CFR are actually inferior to the majority of people around them. Most have been unscrupulous in using money and violence to satisfy their whims. They rely on deception and force to get their way. Of their own accord they are incapable of doing anything that adds to our culture or advancement,
They don't make scientific discoveries, create great works of art or literature or inspire others in any way. Most of them couldn't change a tire and maybe not even a light bulb by themselves. They are pathetic creatures who live in abject terror of losing all their worldly goods and control.
Having that group survive any apocalypse would scarcely be "saving the best of humanity and world culture". When they ran out of ready resources and people to do their dirty work for them they would starve.

That is to say, I don't agree Nutz.
Either we get through together as a species or we don't deserve to survive.
It's that simple.
Please stop doing the globalists work for them, they have plenty of resources of their own.
one last thing: they probably don't think your life is worth saving either,.

Regards,
Asktheanimals
edit on 13-1-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks the answer to our problems is for lots of people to die is wrong.

Working together, we could have already achieved the stars.

The jerks you are talking about have literally Held us back, destroyed our immune systems and our minds with chemical and other means, and have finally decided to wipe most people out entirely.

No good comes from people who see the "only" solution being other people disappearing so "I" can have more resources.

Survival of the Fittest applies to animals because they don't have the minds we do.

We need so stop thinking it applies to humans, it doesn't. We can choose other methods. Working together is vastly superior to survival of the fittest.

In any case, Eugenicists are evil insane monsters who are methodically doing evil and sickness daily. Anyone who thinks these idiots are the solution must be evil, or terminally stupid.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

reply to post by thejlxc

Don't shoot the messenger - I just figured it all out.

And, I'm not saying I agree with [all of] itl - just, that I understand [most of] it.
edit on 1/13/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Gridrebel

reply to post by thejlxc

Don't shoot the messenger - I just figured it all out.

And, I'm not saying I agree with [all of] itl - just, that I understand [most of] it.

I understand we're dealing with some of the best liars in history. They are plain ole evil. They are the reason things suck. I mean wow, they seem to think they're doing Lucifers work. They're not here to help.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc (and many others)

I requested that a mod remove the "(and, it is benevolent)" from the title [Thank you!
] as I don't want people's feelings to interfere with what my overall purpose of this thread was: that ALL conspiracies that we discuss on this site can be traced back to this one all-encompassing purpose/directive.

Right or wrong - and, appears most folks assume the latter - this does appear to be the case.

Can we at least agree on that?!

[In THEIR eyes it is 'benevolent': ensuring that 'we' carry on and continue to grow, at any cost - unfortunately, some of those *costs* are certainly MALevolent, I'll agree]

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I feel like they only want to keep the human race going so that they can have someone to oppress and profit from. If they could use technology to make soulless biomechanical drones to replace us i'm sure they would. Until the AIs get sick of it and kill the sick bastards, anyways

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Wow so much work gone into this thread... and so few flags.

I agree with the massage though, sorry people seem to not care.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip on the Terra papers.
It kind of read like a cross of Sitchin meets Star Wars.
Interesting all the same.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ok, I may be having a bad hair day as far as the net is concerned, but could someone find some info on the Terra Papers? Have looked ad nauseum, and can't find anything directly related.

A link would be greatly appreciated

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Wow so much work gone into this thread... and so few flags.

I agree with the massage though, sorry people seem to not care.

Well, feel free to flag & star, to get some more eyeballs on it
(and, thanks - been thinking about it, for a long time)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Ok, I may be having a bad hair day as far as the net is concerned, but could someone find some info on the Terra Papers? Have looked ad nauseum, and can't find anything directly related.

Here's a good place to start

Which, ironically, has WAY more info than Robert Morning Sky's Self Titled URL

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Every War.

Every Assasination.

Every Revolution.

Planned behind closed doors by the same people.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Every War.

Every Assasination.

Every Revolution.

Planned behind closed doors by the same people.
Thats for sure...The royal elite bloodline leaders of this fallen world,both past and present...The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar

Here's a good place to start

Which, ironically, has WAY more info than Robert Morning Sky's Self Titled URL

Thanks for that, will have a good read

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Like the post and I agree that what is stated is surely what is actually happening. The problem is, humans are flawed by design. This means that while they may believe they know what they are doing, they may be wrong. We at the bottom have to be controlled by a select few who think what they are doing is what is best for the human race. Surely if they were worried about our survival alternate fuels would be in abundance. Unfortunately, you have to be rich or near it to have access to these alternate resources. Our world is being decimated in front of us for profit right now. Seems to be an abuse of power not a blueprint for progression or survival.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In the 2nd post I discussed all of the - not just possible, but, imminent - outside factors that pose a threat to our very existence. We've all heard the expression, 'it's not a question of IF, but of WHEN'... well, here's one, below, that is pretty specific, very close and certainly imminent

Some of you may have already seen it, judging by the stars and flags, but if not be sure to, and, I think it provides additional evidence and suport for, the necessity of the ideas expressed here, in this thread.

Mass Die Offs? Nothing to see here...move along...

An excerpt:

"The point of no return is long gone. There’s no going back. Too late.

But is it really happening now?"

Happening Now?

Today, many scientists think the evidence indicates a sixth mass extinction is under way. The blame for this one, perhaps the fastest in Earth's history, falls firmly on the shoulders of humans. By the year 2100, human activities such as pollution, land clearing, and overfishing may have driven more than half of the world's marine and land species to extinction.

science.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 1/16/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join