It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the recent US earthquakes (Washington/Denver - Aug 2011)?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is a story that i hope that people who have experience in watching and monitoring earthquakes will comment on.
FACTS:
TUESDAY AUGUST 23rd 2011
2 very rare earthquakes hit the US on the exact same day:
5.3 Denver Earthquake
5.8 Washington Earthquake

The strongest earthquake to strike Colorado in more than 40 years
Strongest quake to hit Virginia since 1897

so these 2 very rare events happened on the EXACT same day right?

This is a piece of writing that i would like to paste you that i read before i had any clue of the US earthquakes, being in the UK you dont pay much attention to US quakes, only the major ones.

"Videos of 5 separate underground cities(in the US), complete with agricultural complexes, were
shown to meeting participants as evidence of the genocide planned for 2012.

In a related development, multiple sources claim two of the
underground cities, one near Washington D.C. and another near Denver,
Colorado, were destroyed by nuclear weapons last week. Some sources,
also connected to intelligence circles, however, deny that such an
attack took place.

Nevertheless, if the seismographic graph of the so-called earthquake
that hit Washington D.C. last week is not a fake, then it appears that
indeed a nuclear weapon was detonated at or near a known underground
facility. Instead of showing a series of small quakes building up into a
huge one as seen in natural quakes, the graph shows a sudden huge shake
followed by smaller after-shocks typical of an explosion.

The message to the cabalists seems to be simple: “you will not be
given access to your underground shelters while the rest of us die.”

so what we need to discuss is the fact that it's quite possible that the two very rare earthquakes that happened on the same day were indeed the destruction of two underground cities that the power elite had built over years.

Because i read the article first, my first plan was to see if earthquakes had actually hit, and it was right there, two rare quakes on the exact same day. So the next thing i need people to comment on is regarding information contained in the following link
Article including seismographs of the 2 quakes

if those seismograph images can be verified then they show very clearly that there was no build up, no activity, they literally just blew up out of nothing, which does not happen with earthquakes but it does happen with explosions.

another very interesting extract from the article article:
" over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

According to this report, this unprecedented nuclear attack began on the evening of 22 August when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system."

did this mysterious sound event happen?

have we talked about these bases before, can anyone point them out to me?, these are the details of the washington quake:
"According to the U.S. Geological Survey, the epicenter of the Virginia quake occurred in Louisa County in Mineral, Virginia. This is 84 miles southwest of Washington D.C"
so can people use that info to pinpoint where a previously thought base was located?

and the Denver quake:
nine miles southwest of Trinidad, Colo., and about 180 miles south of Denver, according to the National Earthquake Information Center in Golden.

SO TO RECAP:
do we have experienced earthquake guys here who can compare the seismographs from the Denver+Washington quakes to normal earthquakes and report what they see?
Did this mysterious sound really get noticed at a baseball game?
can we pinpoint where the bases were? from "conspiracies" we've talked about before? i know underground bases have been discussed lots of times.

It could be a very clear sign that the corrupt power elite that run the US really are losing all grip on power and that 2 of the underground bases they built to hide in, while the rest of the world had WW3 have been destroyed.

THOUGHTS??

edit:update:
There have been significant new developments, including good intel that as many as six additional bases were destroyed soon after the first two. in addition to the first 8, MANY additional bases have now had all personnel and materials mysteriously removed
edit on 12-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
To me it seems logical that if there is a massive underground network that those two locations would be quite important. The earthquakes are pretty substantial circumstantial evidence for these events to have occurred, in my opinion. Does anyone know what seismic signature nukes create?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nope, just fantasy.

If there were nukes underground they would have vented a significant radiation cloud that could easily be detected for the first 7 hrs due to gamma in the particulate dust.

A geiger counter on the dents will yield nothing.

There are some pics floating around showing the ground sank in both places but there are also caves everywhere and many of them are full of methane.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I remember reading something about this, and that a group known as the "White Hats" within the US government are trying to thwart the elitist swine's plans at being able to hide underground while they doom us to death.

The problem I have with this scenario is that a nuclear explosion in a cavernous underground base should cause it to collapse. If this were so, wouldn't there be a cave-in, causing a big sink-hole above ground?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ok so if we take out the nuclear aspect for a second and say "some kind of attack that caused the earthquakes and destroyed the cities, what i really want to know is did the mysterious sound happen? do these two locations represent previously speculated bases?

The sismographs are very important, normal natural earthquakes follow a very routine pattern with smaller quakes building up to the big one, if the two seismographs from the US quakes can be verified then it really seems to prove that they were not naturally occurring quakes, they just exploded from no where, it may not have been nuclear but some other technology.

So i would like to continue researching and see what other things dont align or what else we can uncover.

there's definitely information worth digging into, i just found this:
"“You may have heard that two vast underground areas that housed Illuminati-controlled laboratories, vehicles, weaponry, storehouses and living quarters were destroyed, but it was by safe technologies, not nuclear devices; and some within the Illuminati camp have been removed from power, but not by killing them."
"“I have since heard that no radiation was found in these bases, and the damage is consistent with a 20-fold increase in air pressure that occurred spontaneously."

which ties in with this weird noise, im going to look more into that now, but it does add another question to consider, can anyone talk with experience about what a sudden 20 fold increase in air pressure would do?

something along the lines of what Tesla created? think how much they could have evolved his technology by now?
"Nikola Tesla was responsible for a number of mechanical devices. One of the most notorious of these was his "Earthquake Machine" otherwise known as the Tesla Oscillator. The machine which Tesla tested was small, around seven inches long, and weighing only one or two pounds; something "you could put in your overcoat pocket". In 1898, Tesla's New York lab was nearly shaken to pieces with this ittle device, operated by only five pounds of air pressure acting against a special pneumatic piston device. "

and an interesting connection:
" for blocks around, chaos reigned as objects fell off shelves, furniture moved across floors, windows shattered, and pipes broke." that's from Tesla's tiny little device, focus on the "furniture moved across floors"

which leads to reports of the 24hrs before the earthquakes:
"Audio recordings of what occurred inside these bases were captured before their destruction.As a result, the insiders now know that for 24 hours before each of these bases was destroyed, they heard massive sounds of sliding furniture -- and people yelling and screaming." note the reference to sliding furniture.

i wouldn't be surprised if they had managed to turn Tesla's tiny little invention in 1898 into a very powerful weapon today. It ties in with both the air pressure reference and the sliding furniture reference, they basically shook the base to the ground.
Tesla's amazing earthquake machine 1898
edit on 12-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
wow.... some evidence that this actually happened
would be nice. sounds like a great story but kinda hard to
take at face value or as an actual event is dang near impossible at this point.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

that's the whole point of trying to investigate the various things in the story that would help to indicate how true or false the story would be. It's something that people should investigate and present their findings and then we can draw a conclusion from the available information

I'm looking for people who can offer something of worth to investigating the story.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
A conventional explosion
The massive increase in air pressure is what gives an explosion it's destructive power - not the fire and shrapnel - they are a product of this massive increase in pressure released by the explosion
So in answer to your question why would you wanna -
Well I'm keeping with the destroyed base theory - this could be the result of a massive release of destructive energy
Something like a nuke (but not limited to) - think the shock wave Forcing all the air out in a hurry !

edit on 13-1-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i want to bump this and try to get some intelligent minds involved.

Here is the very bizarre video of the mysterious sounds heard on august 22nd 2011 at the tropicana field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays.

PLEASE some intelligent people, can anyone give any insight into the fact that it was said about the underground base event
"one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system."

the sound has very clearly been caught on video and the commentators describe how incredibly weird and strange it is, they have absolutely no idea what it could be.

REMEMBER, it happened on 22nd august 2011, one day before the two biggest earthquakes that apparently have seismographs showing not normal earthquakes but a sudden action from nothing.

I REALLY HOPE some intelligent minds might give their thoughts

article with main video:
Article with main TV coverage video of bizarre sound

another video of it being mentioned on tv

The noise then completely stops, which it would when the gigantic underground bases pressure stabilises with the outside. To me it fits in very well indeed

so this went on the day before the earthquake and ties in exactly with what was being said, it was the beginning of the operation to destroy the underground base near by which culminated in them using a weapon of whatever means that resulted in the earthquake

"Rays field reporter Todd Kalas reports the noise was feedback from speakers that were affected when Tropicana Field took a direct lightning strike"
YEAH RIGHT, FEEDBACK??
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I do hope you realize that the vast majority of what you've quoted comes directly from none other than - Sorcha Faal
[aka: David Booth] Internet Hoax 'Queen' Extraordinaire

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

The article starts about halfway down the page, just below their more recent fabricated fantastical nonsense.

edit on 1/14/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: added source link

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't believe it does originate from there actually.
but anyway, it doesn't matter where the source comes from, you take the story and you try to link what is being said to factual events, you do your own research and look at all the evidence, then you come to the conclusions based on the evidence available. It may be fake it may not be, from all the evidence ive looked at so far it does tie in with what is being said.

the key points here are:
1) The seismographs will give factual evidence of whether it was a normal earthquake, or something very different.
2) the sounds were caught on camera, it's a fact that they did happen so that is something that needs to be investigated. People who could give intellectual analysis of what the sound might be will help to define if it ties in or not.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This video has caught a very similar very strange noise in Colorado, also on august 22nd.

the video is taken from outside so no "feedback" from any sound system.

SO, we have two very very strange noises, both on 22nd august, both right before the biggest earthquakes for decades, and both tie in exactly with the story being told.

top topics

join