It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pane Andov Analysis of 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A while ago, I came across an online document, containing information and hypotheses that blew my mind. I felt my psyche rocking back beneath the treasure trove of analysis that the document imparted. This document was written by Pane Andov (codename Astralwalker) regarding the events of 2012...as he was certain they would happen. A link is provided below.

www.theonelightgroup.com...

I am well aware that numerous threads concerning this topic have been started, and I have watched several of them crash for numerous reasons. They still exist...but they are nearly dead. I want to revive the discussion, as I believe Andov's work to be some of the most convincing, most scientifically reasonable theories I have ever encountered as pertains to "end of world". So if you'll bear with me...

There is so much information to cover (over 200 pages!!) that I don't think I will be typing it all out. I'll simply impart the most pertinent to this section: 2012.

There is, at the center of our galaxy, a black hole. The Mayans called it Hunab Ku (the tree of life) and it was believed that their culture that our Creator (God) acted through that black hole, that it is a portal to another dimension. I cannot say I believe this. Regardless, we have measured waves of energy unlike any ever seen before...which travel FASTER than light...coming from the black hole, spreading outward.

That energy, when it reaches out solar system, will engluf approximately a third to a half of it. We would not be touched, but the sun would be severly affected. It would become a red giant, and the resulting heat would have disastrous results, as per our climate. The planet itself would change.

Should anyone survive the disasters, the gamma radiation, visible on the 13th of December of this year as a blue light in the sky, will engulf us, unlocking our dormant genes. NASA has released information (below) stating that cosmic rays cause mutation within the genetic makeup.

helios.gsfc.nasa.gov...

This mutation will free our consciousness, allowing us more senses and a deeper understanding of the world (theoretically). This will bring the age of enlightenment, new sun and all.

There is more about how crop circles (I can hear you losing interest already) have shown a precise diagram of the event, as well as the wave of energy. We are being warned. I found this, and was stunned, and I believe that I should get this to as many people as possible on ATS, especially now that 2012 has arrived. Provided this is true, we have months.

If you want to know more, read the link at the beginning of this post, instead of taking shortcuts and reading the less-than-informative summary.

I'll be looking forward to your responses.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thank you for providing the readings of a few nights
This is fantastic. Not your typical doom and gloom 2012 stuff.

Great find!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The part on death transition into the Astral does seem to be rather "real". We hear of people having NDE's and coming back from experiencing some pretty wild stuff. I do know though that could be the '___' releasing from your pineal gland. However, he then goes on to say a chemical release to push your 3% active DNA up into higher % for Astral ascension. Could that extra % be gained from the possible '___' rush?

Is dmt a chemical to help push us into a higher consciousness?

Just citing the pdf.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Pane Andov, and another famous "guru" David Wilcock use crop circles to form their argument about how they feel 2012 will unfold. That's fine and dandy, as some crop circles are real. But many are man made...in particular, the 2008 Avebury Manor crop circles...depicting the way the solar system is to appear on Dec 21st 2012...and the nearby glyph that shows Mercury and Venus missing, and the Sun much larger....these are MAN-MADE. This is the opinion of two of the world's foremost crop circle researchers, Freddy Silva and Colin Andrews.

The "Alien face with disk" is man made as well. In fact the majority of crop circles since the year 2000 are man made. So the point is if these two "gurus" are using these man made crop circles as part of their argument, how much else of their information is faulty? Two of the crop circles I was curious about, the "DNA" crop circles are genuine.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by siddhis

I've always felt that way about Wilcock too. He's a smart guy and very convincing in what he's selling. He's good at what he does. Like Icke though, he will captivate you and make you think for 20 minutes and then suddenly you realize he's nuts because he's either subscribing to corn circles or lizard guys. I almost have to feel bad for them because without those glaring scars on their presentation, they're entertainment value goes up. Sadly though, they are merely snake salesmen.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by siddhis

Pane Andov, and another famous "guru" David Wilcock use crop circles to form their argument about how they feel 2012 will unfold. That's fine and dandy, as some crop circles are real. But many are man made...in particular, the 2008 Avebury Manor crop circles...depicting the way the solar system is to appear on Dec 21st 2012...and the nearby glyph that shows Mercury and Venus missing, and the Sun much larger....these are MAN-MADE. This is the opinion of two of the world's foremost crop circle researchers, Freddy Silva and Colin Andrews.

The "Alien face with disk" is man made as well. In fact the majority of crop circles since the year 2000 are man made. So the point is if these two "gurus" are using these man made crop circles as part of their argument, how much else of their information is faulty? Two of the crop circles I was curious about, the "DNA" crop circles are genuine.

So...they say these are man-made. Ever think they were paid off to say this? Try reading the bottom part of the PDF. That should explain everything...if, that is, you can connect the dots.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There is NO radiation coming from the center of the galaxis faster than light.

Show me ONE single valid, peer reviewed reference please.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Pane Andov Analysis of 2012

One of the more attractive theories on 2012 has been the possibility of our solar system passing through what amounts to a galactic plane. The concept behind such a passage would see increases... not gradual but at our distance from the center, being nearly instantaneous from beginning to end.

The effects would be unpredictable due to the variety of energy encountered in the plane and the sum of time... roughly 60-160 years we would be immediately effected.

What science does not seem to know for sure is exactly what, if any, effect it would have because quite frankly, you can't measure those effects until you're there and experiencing them... in much the same way as we are learning as those two old Voyager spacecraft are at the edge of our solar system.

You can't know it until you go it.

But again, it's all nothing more than theory. We'll know soon enough, though, if any of it is factual.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReluctantShaman

Check torsion field theory.Or Hyperdimensional theory.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Sorry, this guy is a liar from line 1
1. We are not on the edge of the galaxy
2. Nothing happened 26000 years ago as claimed
3. The distance to the center of the galaxy is wrong

The lies continued line after line. Why would anyone believe anything this charlatan has to say?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Torsion fields are a well known hoax.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The lies continued line after line. Why would anyone believe anything this charlatan has to say?

I Ditto your thoughts...
except that harsh first lime:

"Sorry, this guy is a liar from line 1"

a fabricator, story teller, embellisher yes...but liar~ i'm not so sure of that ~

one can get facts all massaged around to suit the story & outcome, that is the art of 'mesmer'

mesmerize - definition of mesmerize by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/mesmerize
mes·mer·ize (m z m -r z , m s -). tr.v. mes·mer·ized, mes·mer·iz·ing, mes·mer·iz·es. 1. To spellbind; enthrall: "He could mesmerize an audience by the sheer force ...

in any event, i will now go back and scan the link, although i probably heard bits-&-pieces of his concept from all sorts of independent sources over the past 15 years on the net and the last 40 years of living and the bohemians i tend to associate with

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

says how? Check Psychotronic Golgotha.They are no hoax.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

I Ditto your thoughts...
except that harsh first lime:

"Sorry, this guy is a liar from line 1"

a fabricator, story teller, embellisher yes...but liar~ i'm not so sure of that ~

one can get facts all massaged around to suit the story & outcome, that is the art of 'mesmer'

mesmerize - definition of mesmerize by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/mesmerize
mes·mer·ize (m z m -r z , m s -). tr.v. mes·mer·ized, mes·mer·iz·ing, mes·mer·iz·es. 1. To spellbind; enthrall: "He could mesmerize an audience by the sheer force ...

in any event, i will now go back and scan the link, although i probably heard bits-&-pieces of his concept from all sorts of independent sources over the past 15 years on the net and the last 40 years of living and the bohemians i tend to associate with

Interestingly, we ARE on the edge of the galaxy. We are on an outward spiral arm of the Milky Way.

Care to have another go?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReluctantShaman
There is NO radiation coming from the center of the galaxis faster than light.

Show me ONE single valid, peer reviewed reference please.

Therein lies the point. They have tried to suppress this document...but failed.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

But the person is a liar. They have listed falsehood after falsehood in order to pretend some idiotic numerological claims. The person is not mistaken. They did not embellish. They purposely listed lie after lie. That makes them a liar.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Torsion fields are not only a hoax, but they are a mindless hoax.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Exactly. We are not on the edge of the galaxy.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

blah blah blah.... Read psychotronic Golgotha and then discuss.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Exactly. We are not on the edge of the galaxy.

Close enough.

edit on CMondayam262654f54America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join