It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

...Seeking self peace through knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello ATS community, it is marvelous to have found this wonderful collection of people from all over the world that share secrets, stories, and information that are highly important, and highly addictive to read. I found this amazing archive through searching Google for information on Clifford Stone whom I have in the past few weeks discovered, and been more than touched and impressed by. Upon reading a thread qualifying Stone's stories I was directed to the seemingly infamous ATS poster "Sleeper" and his incredibly looooooooooong threads on his experience with UFO and ET phenomena.

As my life has changed drastically due to a re-location due to a loss of passion I have rediscovered another passion of mine, explanation of the explainable (or maybe not). I, like everyone here seemly have encountered some sort of experience that has lead me to find the truth that is taboo to discuss openly in most social circles, and I am elated to have found a very large circle where it seems that nobody "sounds crazy".

I'm from the USA, born an raised, country to city back to country, what lies ahead is as much of a mystery to me as the topics on this forum. I have no scientific background, no mathematics experience, and no show stopping education to speak of, but I do have an extreme passion for the unexplained. So while I go through my tough journey of self acceptance and like the phoenix rise to my fullest potential, I am so very excited to spend time on this forum and learn from people who have studied and do have backgrounds on the topics I am so interested in.

My main interest is in ET and am more than willing to accept suggestions for further reading from site members be it physical literature, film, or redirection of the big events that have happened on this board.

I have also a great interest in the world's Pyramids and ancient civilizations, basically anything that can help me understand the history of life on Earth other than the easy pill to swallow lessons we are all taught in school. From Egyptian, Aztec, Myan, Incan, Atlantis, I really love it all and encourage people to help me understand what you probably know as basics for this hobby that I am really just getting into.

I am in my mid twenties now, but as a young teenager I had an insatiable interest in communicating with "The Other Side" and for the lack of better term ghosts. That interest is still there but subsided due to lack of feeling connected to the topic when I moved away from my home town for the first time.

I also have a great interest in conspiracy theories such as the NWO, Illuminati, Free Masons, and D.U.M.B's like Denver International.

I would also like to put out there that for all of my passion I am as much a critic and do not like to be made a fool of (which is why I usually don't discuss such topics with friends). More than likely most of you are the same way.

So look out for me ATS, I'm jumping in head first!

p.s. One day I will figure out a way to textually introduce myself without the word "I" at the start of every sentence... one day

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, enjoy the site!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BiffJordan

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Welcome. There is lots of mind candy to feed your alternative thinking/knowledge seeking/conspriacy addiction on here
ENJOY!

new topics

top topics

join