It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamston
Found this via the icke forum,

I'm not satisfied. I accept it still could be a mass hoax, but there's a person close to someone i trust who has heard and recorded something that appears to have been verified by the above poster in Birmingham on the same night, thanks for that btw

So yeah, jury is still out for me.

Was just about to post the same thing.. The guy does have some genuine debunking theories.. Just a shame so many of these videos are using the Kiev sound.. I'd hate to end up hearing and recording it myself only to be told it's a fake (when it wouldn't be)..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MrKipling

Originally posted by MrKipling
I'd hate to end up hearing and recording it myself only to be told it's a fake (when it wouldn't be)..

I'd be completely on the hoax bandwagon, if I hadn't heard them for myself.

I had no idea these sounds were being heard all over the place, until I came here to look it up.

You can't blame people for being skeptical.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is getting active again

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by katfish

Thanks

Here's some MSM coverage posted by Predator0187
Mysterious rumbling creates cloud of fear across Vancouver Island

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Last night I heard what I thought was a train (I live 1/2 mile from train tracks) go by for over an hour in the palm springs, ca area (Indio specifically) decided to drive down to the tracks since I had nothing better to do and sure enough...no train but still with the train sound. After that I felt compelled to make an account and post my reply...I really don't think this can be some kind of "natural phenomenon" because when you hear it for yourself it gets in you somehow...I can't describe how it feels it's like a mixture of fear and curiosity...can anyone else in the are verify this ?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Lqlax40

Yeah, I agree. When they are happening I just listen and look. I never think to grab my camera and record it. I have heard them maybe a dozen times in the last year and I always just...sit. The dogs, however, go insane.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This took place in Amarillo,Texas yesterday evening. Something about that sound sends chills down my spine, if it is really happening than I believe everyone should be fearful.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

I have never heard anything like that. But maybe once I record it, the sound will come across differently.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

geochangemag.org...:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9
Check this out.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just found this, might be of interest!

Kiev sound's debunked

Sorry but I hate to say this but I have just finished my analyse of the Strange Sounds In Conklin, and it is a fake the sound file used in the video is an 99.9% match for the first minute of the Ukiane Video. The top file is the Strange sounds in Conklin, Alberta Jan. 12/2012 and the other is from the Strange sounds in the Ukraine.

Mr. Firman’s post from the comments:

I have compared all of the following with the sound file I took from the Original Ukraine film, and guess what they ALL have used the same file to make there own video’s.

1/23/12 Strange sky hum Cambridge
1/23/12 Strange Sounds Heard Near Buffalo, NY
1/22/12 STRANGES SOUNDS IN THE SKY NEWFOUNDLAND GRAND FALLS FREAKKKKYYYYYY
1/21/12 Strange sounds and lights in the sky – January 21st – Austria
1/21/12 More Strange Sounds In Hamilton
1/21/12 strange sounds in Finland
1/20/12 Strange sound in ostrava
1/20/12 MORE STRANGE SOUNDS DENMARK
1/20/12 Update Strange Sounds In Nottingham England
1/19/12 STRANGE SOUNDS(ORIGINAL VIDEO (NEW) Saskatoon strange sounds heard world wide PHENOMENA!!!!

I have compared all of the following with the sound file I took from the Original Ukraine film, and guess what they ALL have used the same file to make there own video’s.

edit on 2-2-2012 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by JokerzReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Also, i found this news coverage

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

Nice work

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
ok so I really wasn't that big of a believer in this whole "weird sky sounds" thing but ummmmm yeah pretty sure I'm hearing them now and I have to admit it's kinda freaking me out. I live in Northwest ga, pretty close to where the tornadoes recently hit. I also live fairly close to an airport and it's not that uncommone to see planes and helicopters (including military) now that being said I know what they sound like and this is def. not them to me it really sounds like a generator being turned on, they start out slow and build up and then suddenly stop. I though it was a helicopter at first when I heard it sitting in my house the first time, but by the third time I had to go outside to see what was going on, no helicoptors in the sky and they don't fade out like helicoptors do when flying overhead. That being said it almost sounds like a train heading straight for me (no there are no traintracks near my house) it's slowed down some but really freaked me out, just thought I'd share my two cents and experince.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RN311

It would be nice if you could get a recording for us.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Shaking going on in Clintonville, WI. for the last 12 hours. Loud BOOMS! being heard and ground shaking the houses/buildings yet no earthquake registered...

CLINTONVILLE - Update as of 8 a.m. from Lisa Kuss, Clintonville City Administrator:

Residents are still calling to report sounds being heard in the northeast quadrant of the city. Officials are checking with geologists to see if there could be anything with the Earth or something that may be weather-related causing the sounds. City leaders are in contact with officials in Madison to see if there is anything more they should be doing.

Developing...
Mystery in Clintonville Continues...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Can you record it?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Not myself. I'm 25 miles away. Videos are starting to come in on YouTube tho.
Here's one of some dude recording local officials out on the street investigating.

www.youtube.com...

And here's a WLUK news report. It explains what's going on in great detail including comments from Lisa Kuss (Clintonville City Administrator)

Clintonville Situation...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
VERY interesting.
Thanks for the vids.
No active fault lines in the area. No real mining industry locally.
Curiouser and curiouser...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The BOOMS and rumbling have started again in Clintonville, WI. Sounds died down around 1pm, now they're active again about the same time they started last night. It's the top story on all the local news channels. Residents in Clintonville are nervous, some have temporarily left for fear of being swallowed up by a sinkhole.

Booming sounds continue as of 10:15pm. Developing...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
TONIGHT you can watch a LIVE UStream of the Fox Cities Post-Crescent Paper on scene listening for the booms.

Go to this link to listen and watch LIVE in Clintonville TONIGHT!
LIVE UStream from Clintonville, WI. 3/20/12

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join