It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Found this via the icke forum,

I'm not satisfied. I accept it still could be a mass hoax, but there's a person close to someone i trust who has heard and recorded something that appears to have been verified by the above poster in Birmingham on the same night, thanks for that btw

So yeah, jury is still out for me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jamston

The video you attached represents all my opinions....! All these are just a bunch of hoax!! There are more important things happening in the world and right in front of our eyes...we spent too much time on something that might not even be real! Its not a game commercial and etc...just a single person who faked a video..and the rest are duplicated! IF it was real.. the news coverage would have to me big...Hear anything ? nop! except from few places where they used the debunked now videos as 'original' and trully happening.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I was on an other topic about strange sounds,but now it's closed,and the mod sent us here.
Someone told me that heard stuff,like i did,and at similar hours,and asked me if i have any idea about what they are.
I really don't know.At first i thought they are car engines that fail to start,but when you here these sounds really loud late at night,and they change a little every now and then,it cannot be a car.Especially if there is NO car around you.
I don't live near to any factory or something like that,so it's not sounds from machines.I live in a city,so it'd be hard to be any military or scientific project.The sounds are really weird,they are breathtaking.It's like something really huge,many miles over you,calls you,like it sounds a horn,so you could here it.If it was somekind of ufo,near the earth,we would know about it.I wonder if it is any "return" of sound signal that have been sent to space,from us,humans.Could it be something like that?I'm not a scientist,and i don't know much about it,but can a sound we transmit to space,"bounched" on a comet and "returned"?could it be a weird mix of magnetic fields?If i'm totally wrong,please don't hate,i don't know much about that things,i'm just guessing,so i could help anyone who knows

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The following proves to me at least that I did not imagine the sound I personally heard. Check the dates of my post and the video posted about DC.

Those Strange Sounds Are Still Occuring Around The World

Originally posted by loam

I heard something similar last night and the deeper rumble about a week or two ago in the DC area. I have no clue what this could be.

BINGO!

I knew I didn't imagine this. Only I heard it late at night. Perhaps, 2-3 am. The DATES match!

Strange sound in Washington D.C. suburb 17/01/2012

edit on 25-1-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Welcome back, Loam

Thanks for contributing

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

So you DID record it... Well darn good for you! See folks? It IS real. And if you don't trust loam, just please. Hightail it out of here and go back to GLP, will yas? thanks.

While some of the vids are fake, complicating our problem, there is no denying anymore that SOMETHING is going on. And I don't believe it is electromagnetic noise.

And what in the heck is the matter with you people? Give this man some stars for that post!
edit on Wed Jan 25th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Thank you.

So, it was in fact these sounds that brought me back out of my posting hiatus.

I have no clue what they are, but they certainly cannot all be a hoax.

I'm still banking on some rare atmospheric condition that reflects sound waves in some manner. The source is probably man-made. But still....after having heard two events myself...it is very freaky indeed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

So you DID record it...

No wait, the video is not mine. That is the point. Other people in DC obviously heard what I heard on the SAME day as evidenced by the video and my post.

Thanks for the kind words about trusting me, but I can understand how hard it is to believe this phenomenon is real. I barely did and I've heard it twice now.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Then fine, I believe your corroboration of the account. But it's pretty easy to prep a little recording medium of some kind, and have it ready for the next time. Just to put the final nail in the coffin of lies.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If there is a next time, maybe that would be possible with a phone app.

I have to say, the real thing is very hard to process. I stood there several minutes trying to figure out what I was hearing...then when it stopped, I had to ask myself if I heard anything at all.

There's just no frame of reference for this kind of experience. Spooky. Very spooky.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Spooky. Very spooky.

Loam thank you for posting this! The sounds...you heard were they like the ones
in that D.C. video? That is the scariest set of noises!

The next scariest after that are these "type" noises, that are repetitive loudly,
such as the one in Kota Samarahan before the 7.3 earthquake.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
The next scariest after that are these "type" noises, that are repetitive loudly,

I know you didn't exactly make a tie between the two, but just in case anyone tries to, I would urge serious caution in attempting any such thing. Yeah, I know about Colorado. But the fact is, we get quakes all the time all over the place, and now we are getting these noises all the time all over the place. The chances the two would meet somewhere are inevitable.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
im hearing rumors the sounds are a viral campaign for an upcoming godzilla movie...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh, its not me making that association, its the folks in Malaysia.
Seriously, this has actually made the news in the last few days.

The articles cite that Malaysia is suspecting HAARP activity.

Check it out...

www.alaskadispatch.com...

Anyhow, the recent "expert" opinions by a Professer

Originally posted by Mianeye

University of Saskatchewan professor Jean-Pierre St. Maurice says there is a natural explanation. "Somehow they are picking up noise from an electrical antenna that is there. That is electromagnetic noise. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love how he uses the vague term "somehow"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Originally posted by burntheships
Loam thank you for posting this! The sounds...you heard were they like the ones
in that D.C. video? That is the scariest set of noises!

Yes, the sounds I heard the second time were just like the DC video-- only what I heard was MUCH louder.

The first time I heard the strange noise (about a week or so earlier) it was much deeper in tone and seemed to rumble a bit with some short intervals of silence. But it didn't really sound like what you posted.

I'll see if I can find a good example.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
First person account from member Vasa Croe

Sky Sounds 1/25/2012 Atlanta, GA Personal Video/Audio
edit on 25-1-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
First person account from member Vasa Croe

Sky Sounds 1/25/2012 Atlanta, GA Personal Video/Audio
edit on 25-1-2012 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

Thanks!

Yes that was me that recorded that and it was tonight 1/25/2012 in Atlanta, Sandy Springs to be exact.

Didn't give a lot of thought to the sky sound posts except to wonder before but hearing this myself was a bit odd as I am pretty skeptical about most everything unless I see/hear it for myself.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well I am not sure, but I may have joined the ranks of the sound-christened. This is in western NC.

Last night, about 7pm or so, I most definitely heard a new sound I have never heard before, and been here about 2 years. Just like the original Florida video but without the real low, low end. Jet engine type, but no planes in the sky that I could see. It was different anyways than that. It seemed very directional though, like it was coming from the north. Persisted for about 15 minutes, and I went outside to check it out.

First thing I did was check for clouds, and nope: could see the stars plainly. I'm not in a good enough spot to record it though. It wasn't incredibly loud, but wasn't soft either- plus I got all kinds of traffic, and it would kind of be a mess. Nowhere near as scary as some of the videos I've seen, but still, got me out the door. And dragging me away from my puter is not an easy task.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These Are the Sounds Coming From the Sky for Most of the Day/Evening (Dec. 2/11 ATS)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am gonna record the next ones I hear, and post it. Sounds like jet engines or afterburners or a huge pressure release.

If it's a fake, someone needs to explain it to my dogs, who barked themselves hoarse. They freak out every time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join