It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linking Thread for Strange Sound Phenomenon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Found another video of the noise.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
new, PA, totally bizarre, maybe a little TOO bizarre (Possible fake?):

Sounds like the universe fried. Maybe it did...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I might be wrong on recording to your own voicemail.
If I am, any voice mail will do, your landline or a friends voice mail. Does anyone know how to record to your own cell voice mail??
edit on 20-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
All these high pitched horn sounds are hoaxes. A lot are the EXACT same sound track playing over a video of someone looking in the sky.

You can do this with windows movie maker, it isn't that hard people...
edit on 1/20/2012 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

There's a link to mine a few posts up.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Shot in South Wales last night, the person who shot it is a family member of a close friend. Not into any of 'this sort of stuff'. Here is the description I put on youtube with it.

"I didn't record this personally, it was recorded by a family member of a close friend. They live near an airport but a family member who works there was able to check if an large planes were landing, there were not. The person filming is an engineer and described the sound as 'like a motorway had opened up behind the house and that all the cars were driving at the same speed, like air being displaced.'

I intend to try and have a tinker with the audio in an editor and see if i can boost the it all. Especially at the end when you hear it stop.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Here is a long compilation video. It starts with sounds from 2011 up to now.

It contains a lot of videos I had never seen before.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here is what appears to be a Kiev MSM report on the sound:

www.youtube.com...

I don't believe it's viral marketing mainly because of the length involved. Remember when the picture of that "monster" came out that was supposedly captured from a hunters motion cam? It took less than a month for that to be revealed as viral for Super 8.

Since this has been going on for about a year now, I can't imagine this much effort being out into a movie or video game. I can't see them getting multiple countries and network stations involved in order to do this. And if they aren't "in" on it, then I would imagine they would all be pissed off for being punked for so long.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
okay. i have been watching these vids for the last week and this is my 2 cents. some of these are fake. they use the same audio file from the kiev vid. its unmistakable. the ones with the metal man made sound to me sound like someone grinding metal on a bench grinder and slowing it down then adding it to a video of being outside. im not saying this whole thing is a hoax im just saying some are hoaxes. as for the ones that cant be explained, i don't know. It's not fracking. I live near active oil fields that use fracturing to stimulate wells. they have been doing it my whole life and i have never heard anything like that not even close. I don't know if kiev is legit or not but all i know is that when i hear that sound it sends chills down my back instantly. there are a few other ones that also do that. there is just something not right about this whole thing, almost like foreshadowing impending doom or something to that effect. its just creepy!

if this is a marketing scheme for cloverfield 2 im gona be pissed.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jamston

I heard the exact same sound on the same night in birmingham uk. My sister in law heard the same sound 2 miles away from me.Since I heard this sound I have gone through all you tube videos of strange sounds. A man in birmingham recorded that sound 2 days before I heard it. And in Mexico they had the exact same sound.
I have stayed up most nights to try and capture this sound but it hasn't hapened.

I became scared after 40 mins of listening to this sound. I felt I shouldn't of listened to it.
And I have been trying to research it for the last few days. This sound becomes quite obvious that it isn't man made. The kiev sound I think could be fake. The sound I heard was not as aggressive as the Kiev sound but distinct in its loud metallic and low frequency pulse.
All the time I was listening I did try to debunk all the natural influences but it was towards the horizon, up above me and went on for a hour or more.
edit on 22-1-2012 by sussy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am really confused about all of this. I've heard the rumble (trainlike, thunderlike) noise on several occasions, sometimes alone and sometimes with others. There is a train station nearby so for the first trimester of 2011 we thought our government bought some new, japanese trains or something. People called and it turned out they had no new trains and also the noise heard during the night was definitely not coming from the train station since there is no traffic between 1 and 5 am.

This noise continued through out 2011, about 3 times a week, sometimes 10 min, sometimes longer but never longer then 40 min.

Once (oct 2011) there was a different sound. Scary shofar/vuvuzela sound. It lasted 3 sec maybe, 3 times tuut tuut tuut and then nothing. However i've heard real vuvuzela sounds before and it cannot compare to the 'all mighty' sound from the sky, it is different cuz when you hear it it scares you, it is that loud and overwhelming. It also made the windows tremble for a second.

Both of these sounds seem to not be from this earth, but from the sky. Just unexplainable eerie. BUT i moved to another city, 2 months ago and so far i haven't heard anything strange. Nothing to see here
which makes me doubt my whole sound theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I posted this on another thread on here like this I am new to ATS just learning how to navugate the different catagories I think I like Fradile Earth the best added it to my favorites ... Anyway I think Jupiter sounds alot like these noises ... JMO and love this topic it is intriguing

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This one apparently set off car alarms in Germany

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Has anyone on here from the Thunder Bay Ontario area heard these noises recently? I think I briefly heard something in the background about a half hour ago. Not sure as there was a lot of background noise today...snowing out, light wind...and suddenly a LOT of barking dogs (rare in this neighbourhood)...any one else hear anything?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I started posting about it in Oct 2010 when it seemed to be getting recorded for the first time. People were starting to come together on ATS asking questions. Here are some of the original first threads about this sound

Strange Mechanical Sounds in The Clouds

Strange Pulse Noises in Florida

Strange Loud Metal Sounding almost like Gears changing in the sky

Every time I see a new post I listen to it and it makes my bones feel like they want to crack. The sound makes every hair on my body stand upright. It makes me feel ill.

Now I will proceed to tell you my story.

This is no hoax, no joke. I have dr's visits to prove how it effected me.

Oct 19th 2010 around 1pm I heard a sound outside. My windows were vibrating and my dog was starring at the front door. I thought maybe it was a fire copter loading up water from a tower in the canyon next to us. Well the vibrations and sounds didn't stop. I had all my double paned windows closed so it sounded muffled. Seeing as how it didn't stop for 15 min or longer and my dog was very interested I opened the front door. My attention was immediately drawn to the sky above me. No clouds, open blue at the time. Surprisingly I took a 360 view around and there was no aircraft. The sound in the sky was terrible. Scrreeeeching, grinding, pulsing, clashing metal! It went on for a very long time, perhaps over an hour. I had to go back in because it made me feel ill. My entire head felt like someone flipped a switch and "turned it on" I was on vibrate now! My head was vibrating, spinning as if I had instant vertigo. I became sick to my stomach and plopped on the couch for 2 hours until I had to pick up my son from school. In the following days I became even more ill. Episodes like that were coming and going daily by the minute and hour. Ok one minute, the next sick. I wasn't able to tolerate any household electrical noise. I had to unplug the water cooler and the computers. If I heard a strange electrical sound like the microwave it would just set me off like a bomb. All sounds became magnified even my sons voice was intolerable at some points. Going to a noisy restaurant was a death wish.

By the beginning of November I headed to the Dr's office. I told him about me episodes minus how they started with the sounds in the sky because he would never believe me and probably have my evaluated by a psyche dr. He tested my ears, eye, pressure and other things and he couldn't find anything wrong with me. He found a strange murmur in my heart that he ended up sending to a cardiologist for later. Apparently I have a petite hole in my heart that I was born with but............it never started to act up until that day. I started getting weird pains,stretching and fluttering. Eventually he diagnosed me with having "auditory" migraines and gave me imitrex........ well it didn't work and I'm pretty sure he was wrong. I've had regular migraines my entire life but this was not like a migraine at all. It took months of going in and out of these phases of being ok then being ill.

I heard the sound again but for very brief time five days after the first sound. At this point my dog went completely crazy and let out a sound that made me think she was having a heart attack. A truly blood curdling sound. My dog can't even bark so I can tell it was hurting her head.

Now I will talk about my theories on what they are. Many people have started calling them "The Trumpets of God" I think they are on to something.

1. A type of military experimentation with VLF or ELF frequencies for modification of weather or atmosphere or even possibly humans!

2. The earth is beginning it's magnetic pole shift.

3. (This is what I HOPE it is) The earth is in transition to the next dimension. It's evolving and changing. Some can hear this, some cannot. Those who can hear it have been "awaken" those who cannot are still "sleeping" Eventually it will come down to who hears it and who doesn't that make the next shift in humanity. If you can hear it you will transition to the next level with the earth. These sounds are speeding up and more and more people are starting to hear them. Is Earth is preparing her children for the transition to come?

edit on 23-1-2012 by favouriteslave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Just wondering.... isnt this a plausible theory from what this noise can be caused from?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOK31
Just wondering.... isnt this a plausible theory from what this noise can be caused from?

First of all what is this thing? And second, no it doesn't really sound like the sound being heard around the world

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by LOK31

First of all what is this thing? And second, no it doesn't really sound like the sound being heard around the world

Compare it with the Kiev sound and imagine it with echo.... this is something like a homemade machine vuvuzela

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This may be the original Kiev video about 11 minutes long

answer not even close to the homemade horn

You can read the description here in Cyrillic and English

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcrockett
This may be the original Kiev video about 11 minutes long

answer not even close to the homemade horn

You can read the description here in Cyrillic and English

www.youtube.com...

Up to now this is the closest sound i could find that could resemble to the rest. And with the home made horn..of course it wont sound exactly the same...sont forget distance/echo etc...and if you hear it again you will find many things in common than you originally thought

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join