It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - UFO over Tasmania - December, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Tasmania, Australia - December 2, 2011

Uploaded by auroraexplora on Dec 30, 2011

UFO caught on December 2, 2011, in Tasmania, Australia.

It looked like a very colorful star until I zoomed in on it. The object was not moving, but hovering motionless.

The only movement is me trying to keep the camera still!

I have seen videos similar to this one before but I do not think I have ever seen a good explanation for them.

In the video, if unable to watch, a man point the camera to the sky and see a dot, a dot which appears to be changing through every color of the rainbow and fairly stationary.

I have no idea what it could be, is it possible that something like this could be explained as a balloon?

Again, I wasn't too sure so I wanted to see others opinions.

Any thoughts?

Pred...
edit on 12-1-2012 by predator0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You might want to check your thread title ?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Why is it hard to believe that I have time traveled to the future and captured a UFO?

Why that is the only way to capture them, those little buggers.

Thanks, it was the title they used.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
He's right. It looks like a star. It's called twinkling (or scintillation if you want to get technical).

edit on 1/12/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I had a similar experience recently in NY. I saw the same thing, a bright star or object in the sky that seemed to rotate different colors. I noticed it rotated with the orbit of the earth, so it's a star or giant ship just chillin watching us down below

Edit: there ya go Phage

edit on 12-1-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I personally can't wait until cheap consumer grade level technology gets to the point where the optics make it even more obvious than it is now that most videos like this are misidentification due to the ignorance of the videographer.

sad. embarrassing.

If you're going to show me some random unidentifiable blob of light, erm, just don't.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

post by Phage
He's right. It looks like a star. It's called twinkling (or scintillation if you want to get technical).

That gives me a chance to post this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01893619cd50.gif[/atsimg]

the video does look like one of the usual celestial suspects .

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When I see one I want to have my 100mW green laser handy, and try to contact them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Yup. Twinkle twinkle little star. That's all folks. The effects when zooming in are produced by the camera. If i remember correctly, there's a whole thread about it. At least explaining the diamond shape, which was seen at the first zoom-in.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187
[
Can we please stop the posting of bloody stars(they are identified) ATS users are more educated than that.

new topics

top topics

join