It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Padre Cicero The Dark Sun Prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I know there are a lot of 3 days of darkness threads appearing, but I was searching and found a prophecy from a Brazilian priest, which I thought had a difference to it.

“I will tell you another one, which the older people in Juazeiro town said that heard my Father Cícero telling about the dark sun. He said ‘The sun gets dark around 9 am. It comes back and a dark cloud goes up and darkens it. This cloud raises and covers the whole sky, and since then the moon and the stars will not shine. Only the sun will give (some) light. The unworthy ones will go to the hell, will turn into beasts, horses, donkeys, and the demons of hell before the sun is clean, mount on them and carry them into the hell, over the poor unworthy ones. During these three days, there will be so much noise in the city alleys and streets, that they will seem ten cans being beaten, men and women will be screaming, fighting against each other, and biting themselves. And after three days, the sun is clean, but after that… And all animals of all specimens die, hungry and thirsty, and also because of the pest..”

This is a quote taken from a site I haven't came across before. Basically the quote is from a book of memories written by the priest's son.

This interestingly wasn't the part I found most intriguing. The OP writes how the darkness begins in the land of Syria and engulfs the entire world.

Maybe the 3 days of darkness is metaphorical for a huge event that literally takes the whole world by storm.
The darkness beginning in Syria was the part that got me thinking about this darkness differently. I know it all seems to have died down abit there now. But I have a feeling It's not over yet. Seems fitting that something major will happen in syria soon.

Here is the link. curezone.com...

Of course I'm basing this literally on just a prophecy and the OP who doesn't have any links or evidence. But thought it was an interesting development on the 3 days of darkness theory.

How many different prophecies can there really be out there on this subject??

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I had a theory about this, been watching a lot of videos lately..
And well, i watched one that broke mainstream religions down to what they really are, (the same thing nearly), just been warped.

Original religion was of the sun, stars, and planets.
I forget some of the details, but he broke down the name of the sun throughout history, and it came out as 'jesus', so if the sun was jesus.

Jesus was crucified,
Resurrected in 3 days.

Sun was crucified
Resurrected in 3 days.

It just kind of clicked with me. It made some sense, i made the realization about the 3 days on my own, the video just triggered the thought.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm a brazilian and have ever heard things like that about padre Cícero. He is indeed an importat historic figure. I know that there was a writer/composer who used to write about him and profecies. This kind of literature is called cordel (kinda stories which are told by songs). Maybe they got confused by this.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

That's good thinking. As you say, it all seems connected.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
maybe a volcano went off and the smoke blocked the sun out in their small part of the globe? (no travel or communication etc)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
There are connections everywhere through all of history.
I plan on exploring all of them,

I have an enormous reading list.
One book was written in the first century AD.
Astrology, written in some sort of poem.

The ancient people knew more than we give them credit for me thinks.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Yea that's true. I watched a documentary on the mayans, they were so smart considering the times, they were truely masters of astrology. Their buildings corresponded to the moon and sun, and they were amazing time keepers.
edit on 12-1-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Could be a volcano, I thought about this also, like a super volcano of some sort. It would block out the sun partially as was stated. Would ash clouds last that long or longer I wonder?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yes Padre Pio is covered in my thread:

3 Days of Darkness

He's in the op 2nd post.

However, with that being said, I'm finding conflicting information that says he never said it. Still doing more research.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just had a class about religion and the 3 days. It all orginates from Horus which is actually a representation of the sun. Almost every religious figure involves the 3 days and all have the same characteristics. Im going to look for the video if I can find it I'll post it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Found it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
But in my opinion, Im sticking with a dark space cloud or an energy cloud that our system moves through.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Oops, sorry I did a search and couldn't see anything, I'll have a read of yours.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
there sure are a lot of accounts of the 3 days-of-darkness.... not even bringing up the Fatima prophecy
(was that the first '3 day darkness' warning?)

but each region seems to have its' own Revelator,,, who explains the" 3-day-darkness " phenomena
with explainations to his/her local population in terms they understand.

(not unlike the Catholic Church dumping the Latin Mass in favor of the local Dialectic Mass)

the OP Priest Cicero... seems to have become this 'local' interpeter of Prophecy and tell the community the way of the darkness in the mundane (Earthly) world terms/explainations...

could be volcanic ash... might be nuke bomb ash clouds too...but as a last resort the darkness which coincides with the Christ-Burial of 3 days is a bonifide- supernatural event---> instead of a Space-borne-cloud of dust

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
And well, i watched one that broke mainstream religions down to what they really are, (the same thing nearly), just been warped.

I forget some of the details, but he broke down the name of the sun throughout history, and it came out as 'jesus', so if the sun was jesus.

Jesus was crucified,
Resurrected in 3 days.

Sun was crucified
Resurrected in 3 days.

It just kind of clicked with me. It made some sense, i made the realization about the 3 days on my own, the video just triggered the thought.

so what you are trying to say is that, somehow god truley is the "sun", he who gives us light, and life and the ancient civilizations were right all along in worshiping the sun..... and that somewhere down the road, religious leaders decided to warp these beliefs and twist and trun them into what we now have as "modern' religions...

hmmm...interesting

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Watch the youtube video a previous poster posted. It is from the movie Zeitgeist. While one or two details may be wrong, the general idea is not. Astro-theology.
The Son is but the Sun...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
im not sure from what year this is from but if this happend long enough ago it could be a huge volcano they tend to block out the sun

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Jesus was crucified,
Resurrected in 3 days.

Sun was crucified
Resurrected in 3 days.

so what you are trying to say is that, somehow god truley is the "sun", he who gives us light, and life and the ancient civilizations were right all along in worshiping the sun..... and that somewhere down the road, religious leaders decided to warp these beliefs and twist and trun them into what we now have as "modern' religions...

hmmm...interesting

=P, Right on the money.
Its meant to keep the people divided and at eachothers throats.

I for one worship no god that endorses terror, and destruction and death. Just my choice.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

I for one worship no god that endorses terror, and destruction and death. Just my choice.

couldnt have said it better myself,

unfortunatly we are the minority when it comes to thinking this way

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I see where it could be a volcano but what is this stuff about the unworthy ones turning into demons, beast, and animals making a "B" line for hell?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join