It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and 8-24-16

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
To understand what is to come in 2012, if it can be understood to have a pattern at all, I've come up with a sort of foundation of timelines to explore events prophetically/ rituals replicated by Satanists for what will come. Part II of this thread I'll post soon, exploring Islamic eschatology elements you might not be aware of and use this foundation to flesh out some sort of prophetic timeline for 2012.

For this post, the only Bible verses you need to know are Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy, Daniel 7:12, and Daniel 12: 11-13, posted below in the footnotes. Basically, I'm using 1260, 1290, 1335, 2300 days and the 70 weeks timeframes to explore timelines.

But let's start with most important timeline, the 7 year treaty. Many people discount the idea that 2012 is the mid point of the tribulation. "How can 2012 be the mid-point of the tribulation if there has been no peace treaty? "

Isaiah 28:14 ...hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who are in Jerusalem, Because you have said, "We have made a covenant with death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves."

Isaiah 28:18 & 22 Your covenant with death will be annulled, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand; When the overflowing scourge passes through, Then you will be trampled down by it... Now therefore, do not be mockers, Lest your bonds be made strong; For I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts, A destruction determined even upon the whole earth.

It's actually a security agreement:

On June 11, 2009, Israel made a security treaty with the EU. It has not been "confirmed" yet.

ec.europa.eu...
It's the 3rd one down, with the asterix.

ec.europa.eu...

2300 days (Daniel 8:14) from 6-11-9 is September 28, 2015, Sukkot.

6-11-9 plus 1290 days (Daniel 12:11) is when the abomination of desolation is set up, on Saturday, 12-22-12. This is a reference to the winter, Sabbath day from Matt 24:

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

This Israel/ EU agreement indicates the antichrist is probably Prince William, who will sign/ confirm the covenant before being broken in the middle of the 7 year tribulation.

On 6-15-09, Prince William confirmed his covenant with the Royal Order of the Garter. 6-15-09 + 1290 days is 12-26-12, Wednesday (breaks the covenant with God in the middle of the week). The Order was founded in 1348. 1348 plus 666 years is 2014.

But let's get back to the security agreement.

6-11-9 plus 7 solar years ends on 6-10-16. Israel's 6 day war was 6-5-67 through 6-10-67 and allowed them to reclaim Jerusalem. 6-10-67 plus 49 Jubilee years ends on 6-10-16! Jubilee is the cancellation of debts, etc en.wikipedia.org...

12-28-12 plus 1260 days = 6-10-16. Plus 1290 days is 7-10-16. Plus 1335 days is 8-24-16. (I understand some might object to this agreement being the infamous agreement, instead saying that it is the 7 year covenant is the Mosaic/ Sinai covenant. IMO, the Mosaic covenant is broken at the end of the age, ie the AC breaks it after 3.5 years but is also the end of the 7 year tribulation.)

On 11-9-11, the FEMA Emergency Alert System was being tested on all US territories simultaneously. This is important because this system is what will facilitate Mahdi's global call to revolution and the antichrist's appearance also (more on this in the Part II post). It was a ritualistic reference to “all eyes shall see Him” (Christ returning). This EAS signal is a symbolic start to a beast's rule.

11-9-11 plus 70 weeks to the messiah/ prince of the covenant (refers to antichrists as well as Christ) is 3-13-13. 3-13-13 plus 1260 days is 8-24-16! (3.5 solar years, 1278 days, minus 8-24-16 is 2-24-13, Purim.
Alternately, 11-9-11 plus 1260 days (a time, 2 times, and half time – 3.5 Biblical years) is 4-22-15, Yom Haaztmaut, Israel's Independence Day.

Daniel 7
12As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This “season and a time” is a reference to Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy.

So, 4-22-15 plus 70 weeks is 8-24-16. Apparently, their lives are prolonged while the 70 weeks progresses.

Here's another timeline that ends there.

4-30-09, the Satanic holiday Beltane, plus 1260 days gives us 10-11-12. 4-30-9 plus 1290 days is 11-10-12. 4-30-9 plus 1335 days is 12-25-12. From 10-11-12 plus 1260 days is 3-24-16. 3-24-16 plus the 5 months of Trumpet 5 takes us to Trumpet 6 on 8-24-16!

Why is 8-24-16 so important? It is 10 days after 8-14-16, Tisha B'av, the anniversary of the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples, and then the 3rd Temple to come. 7 days to purify the sacrifices, and 3 days to raise the temple, the New Jerusalem. The same idea behind the 10 days from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur.

To bolster the 12-25-12 date's importance, let me show you some more rituals in the news.
Let’s look at Glenn Beck’s Satanic ritual.
Glenn Beck’s recent “Restoring Courage” to Jerusalem Rally was a veiled call to “restore Jerusalem unto the Messiah”/ Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy.
www.glennbeck.com...

Restoring Courage: Courage to Stand
Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On August 24, 2011, Glenn Beck will host an event at the Davidson Center in Jerusalem. Taking place just steps from the Western Wall and the Temple Mount, this program calls for unity among all faiths, and will honor Israelis who have displayed courage in their struggle for survival and peace. It will also issue a challenge to all citizens of the world to stand with and declare their support for Israel. Joining Glenn will be religious leaders, esteemed speakers and entertainers including the Rabbi of the Western Wall, Shumuel Rabinovitch, Academy Award winning actor Jon Voight, internationally renowned singer Dudu Fisher, and the Jerusalem Great Synagogue Choir.

So, from Wednesday, 8-24-11, to Tuesday, 12-25-12 is 70 weeks!

Also, 8-24-11 plus 390 days (Ezekiel 4) is Rosh Hashanah, 9-17-12.

Further bolstering 8-24-11's importance was the "sign of Jonah" ritual/ whale sighting off the coast of Israel on 5-8-10. cindybythesea.wordpress.com... 5-8-10 plus 3 days for Jonah being in the whale plus 430 days (Ezekiel 4) is 8-24-11.

On October 29, 2008, was Obama's infamous "Covenant with the many" TV spot www.care2.com... a Satanic ritual fulfillment of prophecy.

10-29-8 plus 1260 days is 4-11-12. 4-11-12 plus 1260 days is 9-23-15, Yom Kippur.
4-11-12 is the Wednesday of the week of Passover (Friday, 4-6-12 through Saturday, 4-14-12. Satanists "break covenants" "in the middle of the week", ie Wednesdays.)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Pope has mentioned stepping down in April, consistent with the start of a new beast ruler. Because "beasts" have power for "times, 2 times, and a half time", this means a "beast" will die and the new beast will start its reign after 1260 days (half of the Biblical count) or 1278 days (half the solar 7 years). So the timeframe of 4-11-12 through 4-29-12 will be frought with many power changes. For example, the Arab Spring started on 12-18-10. Using Daniel 9's 70 weeks unto the messiah prophecy that the Satanic elite use frequently, that gives us the "Arab messiah" date (whoever that may be, maybe a Pope) occuring 4-21-12.

So, to recap:

The EU/ Israeli security agreement was on 6-11-9. 6-11-9 plus 7 years is 6-10-16. Subtract 1260 days to 12-28-12. 12-28-12 plus 1290 days is 7-10-16. Plus 1335 days is 8-24-16.

The FEMA EAS alert test was on 11-9-11. 11-9-11 plus 1260 days is 4-22-15. 4-22-15 plus 70 weeks (unto the messiah) gives us 8-24-16. (4-22-15 plus the 5 months of Trumpet 5 is 9-22-15. The next day is 9-23-15, starting Yom Kippur, the same day that Obama's Covenant timeline ends on.)

Beltane. 4-30-9 plus 1260 days is 10-11-12. 10-11-12 plus 1260 days is 3-24-16. 3-24-16 plus the 5 months of Trumpet 5 is 8-24-16. (4-30-9 plus 1335 days is 12-25-12, the same day that Glenn Beck's Rally to Restore Jerusalem ritual ended on. The rally on 8-24-11 plus 70 weeks ends on 12-25-12. Moreover, 8-24-11 plus 390 days is 9-17-12, Rosh Hashanah. Plus 430 days is 10-27-12 when the war in Jerusalem "ends". [ Please bear in mind that these are Satanic replications, meaning that they don't mean exactly what the scripture says.] Furthermore, the "sign of Jonah" whale sighting off the Israeli coast ritual occurred on 5-08-10. 5-8-10 plus 3 days for the 3 days of being in the whale plus 430 days is 8-24-11.)

Obama's "Covenant with the many" TV spot was on 10-29-8. 10-29-8 plus 1260 days is 4-11-12. 4-11-12 plus 1260 days is 9-23-15, Yom Kippur.

6-11-9 plus 2300 days is 9-28-15, Sukkot.

-----------------------------------
Daniel 9

24Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 7

11I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This “season and a time” is a reference to Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy.

Daniel 12

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Where do you people come from?

I can play this game too...

911 = Jesus's return

Mary + Joseph + Building 7 = 9

12 Apostles - 1 dead Jesus = 11

Jesus to return 2000 years later, born year 1 = 2001

Now we have the proof who was really behind those attacks.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

911 = Jesus's return

Nice, how many numbers does it take to make a prophet right. It looks like the bible code people just had an orgy on this thread.

2012+12 days = New ATS prophet

You knew it was coming, more predictions, we made it 12 days without a date of doom.
edit on 12-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Please don't quote the Bible when talking about prophecy or about what is right and wrong.The Bible,a book of lies which has its origin from many pagan religions,is nothing more then a tool to decieve the masses.

If you wish to talk about prophecy,then please look into the pagan religions which have the original story.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
the bulk of all religions say be nice to others?

yet all they do is fight over it.

the irony

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers

the irony

Yeah, we should play nice.

After all, the OP showed some definite mathematical ability.

I just don't think that they are correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Please don't quote the Bible when talking about prophecy or about what is right and wrong.The Bible,a book of lies which has its origin from many pagan religions,is nothing more then a tool to decieve the masses.

If you wish to talk about prophecy,then please look into the pagan religions which have the original story.

How many prophecies from pagan religions have come true, and what are the details?

I do know the first five books of the Bible were written by Moses who had been raised as a prince in the house of the Egyptian Pharaoh, after the Hebrew people had been living in Egypt for 490 years.

If you compare the content of these first five books of the Bible with Egyptian documents, culture, medicine and legends (for example the Egyptian Book of the Dead) you will find that there is NOTHING in common.

I don't believe the statement you made in your post is valid at all. I believe it is your unfounded opinion.

Please prove me wrong.

edit on 12/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

911 = Jesus's return

I think id have to agree with you more as i dont have a clue what the OP is on about lol
so a star for you my friend

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

It’s obvious you spent a lot of time working on this theory and I commend you for that.
I haven’t had time to consider it all but want to post this now. It is meant as an encouragement and to support you for the your efforts. Don’t let others get you down, keep thinking out of the box… there are too many people pinned in the box already.

Ah, but you didn’t play the game near as well as OP. Sincerity is, above all else, the mark of an honest person.

Originally posted by mileslong54
Nice, how many numbers does it take to make a prophet right. It looks like the bible code people just had an orgy on this thread.

Do you realize that ATS is a discussion board? Are you discussing OP’s theory or just quipping?

Obviously OP’s theory is based on Bible quotations so how does it make sense to ask him/her not to quote the Bible?

Originally posted by Beavers

the irony

What in the world does this have to do with the topic at hand? Seriously off topic, I’d say.

Originally posted by chr0naut

Yeah, we should play nice.

After all, the OP showed some definite mathematical ability.

I just don't think that they are correct.

You are correct that OP showed some math ability. OP also showed an ability to think. You may not agree with what OP thinks but at least OP is thinking. Why don’t you think they are correct? This is a discussion board afterall.

Originally posted by mcdgray129
I think id have to agree with you more as i dont have a clue what the OP is on about lol
so a star for you my friend

I’d be embarrassed to post that.
On so many levels…..

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

You may want to read this thread if you haven't already:

Major Time Code Figured Out! (The "Time Appointed The End Shall Come")
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Stargate2012
started on 7/11/2011 @ 03:02 PM

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nice work Jcrash, I am glad to see you back on here. You had said before that you expect Prince William to die at the end of the year, somehow. Do you still believe this to be true?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

This Israel/ EU agreement indicates the antichrist is probably Prince William

Can you explain this?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

On the contrary, I bet OP is at least exttremely close if he has missed the mark at all. The Bible is the greatest book of prophecy I've ever encountered. So don't try to dictate what goes on the boards Mr.Pagan man.

SnF
edit on 12-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I will definitely check that out soon! Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
Nice work Jcrash, I am glad to see you back on here. You had said before that you expect Prince William to die at the end of the year, somehow. Do you still believe this to be true?

(Hopefully, this will answer your question also, MisterLondon.)

About Prince William, I highly recommend checking out Acceleration blog: acceleration1111.blogspot.com...
Lots of great observations and articles about the Olympics and the Royal Family.

IMO, Prince William (gemetria of 2013) and Prince Harry (gemetria of 1666) form a ritual version of Moses and his brother, Aaron. While Moses is up on Mt. Sinai (?) for 40 days receiving the 10 commandments, Aaron is offering the golden calf for the masses to worship. A pretty clear template for a false prophet... But which brother? Who is the false prophet imitating, the true prophet Moses or referencing Aaron who offers golden calf worship? It could turn out to be that William "dies" and Harry offers the worship of the "golden calf" = Marduk ("solar calf")= Tammuz = Apollo= summer solstice born Prince William to the masses in memorial. Harry presides over William's memorial service, then William comes "back to life".

And this from a few years ago, www.telegraph.co.uk... about Harry dressing up as a Nazi for a party (I don't think it's accidental that someone with a gemetria of 1666 is dressing as a Nazi...). The other item mentioned is that William was there also dressed as a lion - reference to the "lion of Judah". So you have this duality of William being the champion of Jews versus Harry dressed as a Nazi. It's hard to tell how it all plays out exactly, but time will tell.

new topics

top topics

join