It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - War Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a new advert out covering his views on Iran and recent conflicts.

It has clips from the past such as Iraq and the never found weapons of mass destruction.

Wonder if it will be shown on TV accross America. Cant find it on You Tube, but is on the RT news channel at the link below.

Ron Paul Ad

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

It was like a spy thriller, you can find it on youtube by going here

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That is a very powerful ad. I know RP has talked and talked about not going into wars on false pretenses.

Unfortunately, people are so taken with the mainstream message that they won't listen to reason. I've had this discussion with people before. I've pointed out that Iran has said they are not building weapons. That they don't have the enriched uranium supplies necessary. That IAEA did not find any evidence of facilities capable of producing weapons. They then look me straight in the eye and say, " But they're building nuclear weapons and we have to stop them".

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here's the video,

Another great Pro-RP video!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

That IAEA did not find any evidence of facilities capable of producing weapons.

Your right all they found were some computer modeling. Anyone on this forum could do this at home Would that give the government the right to drop a bomb on our house?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I really hope people wake up this time around but I know that's too much to hope for.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSpeech
reply to post by D8ncer

It was like a spy thriller, you can find it on youtube by going here

Your right thats the first thing i thought too lol
. Star for you my friend, and a star plus flag for the OP for bringing this video to light
Every American needs to see this imo, i hope the MSM will play it but i dont know if they will. And every American needs to open their eyes, and see this man is their only hope and he is the truth.
I just gave everyone that posted so far a star all great comments

edit on 12-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul's ads are awesome!! I have a background in advertising and I can tell you this, what ever advertising agency he's using, their doing a great job. His ads are to the point and they really lay out the issue and command your attention.

If the media would stop downplaying Ron Paul and give him fair coverage, more people would come around and support him. Talk about government controlled media, since "W's" administration, it feels like I'm getting my news from a communist controlled country.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If Dr. Paul endorses this video, should we call it "PROPERGANDA"?
Clean and to the point, I like it.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Riveting and powerful presentation. I really do hope someone who has deep pockets, picks it up and runs with it on MSM.

The ad has substance, sticks with you....

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Its not the Ron Paul campaign. Its being put out by grassroots.

That having been said, I just wanna grab the entire country and shake them, like "WAKE UP AND SUPPORT THIS MAN!"

edit on 13-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Great ad, but the music is too goofy for my taste. Sounds like a track from one of those old psychedelic cartoons, & quite bizarre when mixed with the video clips.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
i hope you guys will make him the next president of your country, and then once he is in charge, if you see that what he said was all lies, i hope you will start a proper revolution, because if you don't, it would mean that you are completely lost, and forever.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join