It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Crisis: Something Fishy (Israel and Iran together?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Iran Crisis: Something Fishy (Israel and Iran together?)

www.veteranstoday.com

That brings me to the obvious question, who is making money off the current crisis?
The answer is simple: Iran. Who else? Israel?
Back at the end of October, we stumbled on buying patterns in oil futures. With oil usage down 10% or more in the US, 20% in most of Europe, with China’s buying going “soft” and world oil stockpiles up 40%, oil futures would be worthless except in the case of the Straits of Hormuz being closed by Iran.
The buying was traced down to Israel. They bought the futures and if oil went under $50 per barrel, not only would that help bring back the economies of t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ive said it before and i'll say it again. I think Israel and Iran are in this thing together mre than folks realize. I know they were both quite chummy before the revolution but who is to say that there aren't major elements on both sides who arent still? There have been reports in the news about the two sides meeting together secretly then they both deny it and the news goes away each time.

www.veteranstoday.com

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Ive said it before and i'll say it again. I think Israel and Iran are in this thing together mre than folks realize. I know they were both quite chummy before the revolution but who is to say that there aren't major elements on both sides who arent still? There have been reports in the news about the two sides meeting together secretly then they both deny it and the news goes away each time.

www.veteranstoday.com

The article was a very good read, but ca i ask you how reliable the sourceis?
Thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Im not so sure but it wouldnt shock me if the OP theory has merit....
Further to it....
Isreal has its own oilfields now in the mediterranian sea...as well as future developement contracts for the huge Cyprus natural gas deposits that may rival russias....
Who can say they wont be trying to export their own natural gas after they destroy the Iranis gas fields as well...?
Isreal is for none but Isreal....It is and always was , a wild card.
Isreal can be counted upon to solely act it its own interests 100% of the time....
To them its about survival simple and uncomplicated.....And they intend to be the survivors.....

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I get what you’re saying.
But it’s pointless to look at things in 'national' form like Iran, Israel, US, UK. Because it’s not about the nations, governments or people in the spotlight.
It’s the people behind the governments, the big corporations and bankers. The same people telling our governments what to do are the same ones telling their governments what to do.
It’s just like ww2; the Rothschild’s were funding the allies and the axis. They still do the exact same today.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm about to the point i don't give a crap. I'm sick of all the greedy and blood thirsty nephilim running around on this planet, time for another flood...this one being of fire.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
With this Iran thing, if you go to the Project Camelot achieves you will find an interview “The Anglo Saxon Mission.’ The whistleblower concerned was invited to a meeting which he thought was a council meeting and the other people at the meeting assumed he was one of them.

This interview is very informative, illuminating and will help you join the dots. Note that Iran is not the final target here, they are merely part of the plan.

Consider this for a moment.
Since, for example, Norman times, some families in Britain and Europe have built fortunes which have passed down through the generations. With wealth comes power, with power comes influence, Influence facilitates further wealth and power but it also enables influence over government policy, particularly in key areas and influence also sets the boundaries of government decision making.

It is understandable is it not, that these families over the centuries start to take on a ‘born to rule’ belief and become the shadow government over key countries.

Consider also, the industrial development and the technological era has largely been driven from Europe which means its white, Christian and western.

Now consider, there is a kid on the block and he threatens these peoples power and influence and threaten to kick them out and rule the roost himself.

With this in mind, read the article above in the Project Camelot achieve and all will become clear.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
While I see the OP's point and it is a valid one, it could also mean that the plan to attack Iran has been in place for some while, and a attack on Iran, the sealing off of their oil will force prices high whether or not the Iranians are able to seal off the Straights, The Israelis know this, they are not stupid when it comes to their real god, money.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
With this Iran thing, if you go to the Project Camelot achieves you will find an interview “The Anglo Saxon Mission.’ The whistleblower concerned was invited to a meeting which he thought was a council meeting and the other people at the meeting assumed he was one of them.

This interview is very informative, illuminating and will help you join the dots. Note that Iran is not the final target here, they are merely part of the plan.

Consider this for a moment.
Since, for example, Norman times, some families in Britain and Europe have built fortunes which have passed down through the generations. With wealth comes power, with power comes influence, Influence facilitates further wealth and power but it also enables influence over government policy, particularly in key areas and influence also sets the boundaries of government decision making.

It is understandable is it not, that these families over the centuries start to take on a ‘born to rule’ belief and become the shadow government over key countries.

Consider also, the industrial development and the technological era has largely been driven from Europe which means its white, Christian and western.

Now consider, there is a kid on the block and he threatens these peoples power and influence and threaten to kick them out and rule the roost himself.

With this in mind, read the article above in the Project Camelot achieve and all will become clear.

Yes, and those on the opposite team have too found their positions in power and are now exploiting it for their own benefit, financial or otherwise creating a continuous cycle of mutual profit on both sides, and of course the average person suffers, slaves, and dies while the elites circles the wagons with distractions.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, China has the most to gain from an embargo against Iranian oil. They won't respect it and they will absolutely take advantage of the price drops.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Iran, USA, Israel, Europe maybe even Russia are preparing for NWO. I always believed that this Iran question is all part of the great theatre illusion game for the world to see....

It is all secret order and money grabbing and deviding it amongst themselves before it all collapses and these elite will need to move underground.

Let us enjoy a new Bugatti before the Earth crumbles...dear, can you find the time you pick one up today? Yes dear.....a secondhand will do for now.

In these times where soldiers die for the elite drugtrade and weapon profits, people loose their homes, money traders enjoying their ridiculous christmas bonusses the luxury stuff busines is booming.

Something seriously dark is up......and the final act is almost to its end.

new topics

top topics

join