It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Glad Iran Scientist Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It was unethical and immature for Santorum to state those comments. Especially for a presidential candidate in a country with citizens tired of war and oppression of other contries. Regardless of what he thought, some things are best kept to ones self. He showed his true colors though so maybe that was a blessing.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

and ron paul thinks they should have nukes who is cazier ?
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Who are we to decide who should have and who should have not? Who died and made the U.S. judge and jury? We're the only country in the world that used nuclear weapons to kill civilians, and we used them twice!

We can't prevent every country who want's a nuclear weapon to protect themselves. The U.S. uses it to protect our territory why can't others do the same? If Iran was the only superpower in the world, would you want them to try to prevent us from developing a nuclear weapon? Just because their ideology is different than ours doesn't mean they would use it against their enemies. There is a devastating consequence if any country decides to use nuclear weapons on a country who has nukes. It's called mutually assured destruction. It prevented both the U.S. and the old Soviet Union from launching a nuclear first strike. ...and they both had thousands of nukes with multiple war heads!

Knowing the U.S. has enough nuclear missiles to destroy the world 10 times over, do you really think any country in their right mind would take a chance? We have enough defense systems and allies that have nukes to defend us from a 1st strike scenario.

Paul is right when he talks about the war propaganda. We've seen it done with Iraq and now they're doing the same thing with Iran. There using fear on us to justify wars and occupations for their own secret agendas. Their is no proof that Iran is building a nuclear bomb. The U.S. says it has a source, but we heard that scenario before with Iraq and that proved to be lie. After it was found out it was a lie, we still occupied the country 8 years later and convienienty changed our mission.

History has a way of repeating itself. I believe if we give these chicken hawks their way, we'll find ourselves in world war III. You have to ask yourself, is it worth it? If your worried about Iran getting a nuclear bomb, world war III will make that scenario easier to swallow. Fallout from any nuclear weapon could very well affect other surrounding countries.

Pakistan, and North Korea already have nukes, so what's the concern with Iran? I believe Israel would use nukes before Iran would.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

To be honest I'm more worried of someone like Santorum in control of nukes than I am of Iran having them.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FraggleRock

I luuuuuuuuve fraggle rock. I forgot all about that program. Thanks for the joggle.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

“He is reported to have said in one of his cabinet sessions

Reported by who? You ever heard the term hearsay?Information received from other people that cannot be adequately substantiated; rumor.

Like Bernard Lewis of Princeton, the Kairos authors said Ahmadinejad seems to believe “that the hand of God is guiding him to trigger a series of cataclysmic events which could precipitate the return of the 12th Imam. Only time will tell if this is his true conviction; but if he does hold such a view, his possession of nuclear weapons is a particularly scary prospect

Ahmadinejad seems to believe? Sounds like an opinion to me or just talking smack.

Sanctorum is pandering to the constituency that believes this kind of fear mongering.

Sanctorum campaign advisor "Yeah go with the nuclear Iran angle.That's the ticket!" (sarcasm off)
edit on 1/12/2012 by dezertdog because: content

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I wish someone would invent atomic bomb tooth fillings so when these retards speak it would blow their heads off and we never had to hear from their retarded mouths ever again

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
It was unethical and immature for Santorum to state those comments. Especially for a presidential candidate in a country with citizens tired of war and oppression of other contries. Regardless of what he thought, some things are best kept to ones self. He showed his true colors though so maybe that was a blessing.

I Agree , Santorum is a Hypocrate . How can this Man in all Conscious Profess his Alledged Pius Belief in his Lord , but at the same time Rebuke his Teachings with comments such as those ? Anyone who supports someone with that Abnormal Mindset is not IMO , a Sane Person .
edit on 12-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock

To be honest I'm more worried of someone like Santorum in control of nukes than I am of Iran having them.

Yes , Martin Sheen as the U.S. President in the Film the " Dead Zone " also comes to mind . Scary Indeed......

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
they aren't just going to open pandoras box. no that would be too easy and amateurish by their standards...

they'll gather everyone up, tell us its nothing, then they'll open it up on us all, and force a free for all run in every direction away from it and into each other, leaving no survivors.

3...2...1...life after people on history channel at 7pm if they keep going, end scene

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
How Christian of him, and all the other war mongers that are Chrisitans

Spot on,

Thats my feeling also. How can they claim to be Christians and be warmongers at the same time. It makes no sense how a Evangelical voter can vote for someone who wants to kill people, it is very strange.

How long are we going to let this corruption continue. Politics and Religion is so corrupt its insane.
edit on 13-1-2012 by WhereAreTheGoodguys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Santorum's job is to ruin the elections process by making absurdly statements. It's freaking obvious.....
Rick Santorum is trolling for the media so that top stories will be about Santorum rather than the most qualified candidate, Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sorry, but (and I rarely use this) fail. Nowhere in any of the articles you linked was the Iranian president quoted as saying that Iran would destroy the United States. In fact, with a lot of searching and reading, I have not found anywhere where the Iranians threaten the US itself.

My father even went so far as to say that Iran has it in their constitution that they will destroy the United States. I imagine he's been listening to Glen Beck again..

Read for yourself. www.iranonline.com...

Show me a direct and imminent threat on the national security of the United States and I may change my mind, but until then, we need to keep our nose out of other people's business and stop killing people.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I guess Panetta didn't get the Memo . If asked , Lie !

readersupportednews.org...
edit on 13-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sad state of affair listening to this Santorum. What he said is actually quite evil if you think about it. Does he support killing our own scientists when they work on things of greater consequence?

Hell,we didn't even kill Nazi scientists, and this clown thinks this scientist deserved to die. It's disappointing to see such hateful human beings in positions of power.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The US developed the nuclear bomb and is the only country to drop
said bombs (unnecessarily) on hundreds of thousands of men, women
and children.
I am so sick of US exceptionalism and gross hypocrisy.
I have now become ABA - Anything but America.
Sorry Americans, Ye are letting this happen by your inactivity
and apparant non-resistance to your corrupted leaders (for the most part).

Of course the US are in cahoots with the topdog U.K., France and
Germany (amongst others).

Good luck Brave Iran, courageous enough to stand up against these beasts.
Decency is on your side.

[I am more than a little concerned that Santorum et al are playing a role
or scripted part, connected to a larger unknown narrative].

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

They could have dropped it on an unpopulated island to show them what would be comming if they didnt stop fighting.

To drop one on people would have been enough, to drop two was taking the piss. The US wanted to se how effective they were in killing people, real world data. nothing more or less.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thats Iran showing the video on there main news channels.

All he has done with a lot of the other politicians is create further hatred against Americans.

edit on 13-1-2012 by D8ncer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

So why is it wrong to want someone dead who is working on a nuclear program that is intended to kill you and to destroy your country? In a perfect world no one would want anyone else dead. But this isn't a perfect world. That 'scientist' wasn't just some innocent guy. He was working to create nucelar weapons for that kook Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad has said he wants to destroy America and start world war III to usher in his imaginary 12th Imam.

That's just Zionist propaganda. Get lost. The religious game is just one for social control, nothing more. 12th Imam and whatnot...all social control. Posturing. Helping Zionists I would say. So really, get lost mr. Zionist troll. Maybe move to the Netherlands, they have Zionist trolls in the government there who rave and rant like crazy people about Muslims, maybe home for you? When did Ahmadinejad say he wanted to destroy America? OW WAIT YOU ARE JUST MAKING STUFF UP!

As for Santorum: Ok, he's mr. irrelevant hand puppet, I wonder how far that Zionist claw is up his bum?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So why is it wrong to want someone dead who is working on a nuclear program that is intended to kill you and to destroy your country? In a perfect world no one would want anyone else dead. But this isn't a perfect world. That 'scientist' wasn't just some innocent guy. He was working to create nucelar weapons for that kook Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad has said he wants to destroy America and start world war III to usher in his imaginary 12th Imam.

I'd bet a box of donuts Iran off'd the guy themselves.
They've done that kind of thing before.
They'd do it again if it suited their needs.

Flame away.

Show me how is was working on a nuclear weapon, or how . Ahmadinejad said he wants to destroy America and start world war III, please do show me some type of prove. Why you have so many stars for that comment i do not know, and it just shows whats wrong with most Americans that believe in this war #.
Its people like you that are turning people against you country.
Think of how many nukes your country has, now imagine Iran had that many, would you not want to build your own??, but they are still not building one. Look in Iraq, did they have weapons of mass destruction? , No didnt think so. but yet ye still went there anyways.
Taking a life of a man who is doing his job is never justified, out of every country that has nukes the great USA is the only one to use them twice. Imo The USA is more of a threat then any other country on this planet...
edit on 13-1-2012 by mcdgray129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

How very christian of him.
This country is lead by a pack of reptiles like him and is the reason why we are in hot water currently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join