It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Glad Iran Scientist Dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
My god the world is full of feckin lunatics. Can’t believe some of the statements from these muppets.

Make your statement about dealing with Iran like the rest of them, but to say its a wonderful thing to kill a scientist. Note that Russia and North Korea will love his candid statement as well.

Press TV

"On occasion, scientists working on the nuclear program in Iran turn up dead. I think that's a wonderful thing, candidly," said Rick Santorum addressing an election campaign in Greenville, South Carolina.

He added that, "I think we should send a very clear message that if you are a scientist from Russia, North Korea, or from Iran and you are going to work on a nuclear program to develop a bomb for Iran, you are not safe.”

Santorum claimed that while Iran is “in the process of developing a nuclear weapon, it appears obvious to me that the [US] administration is doing little to nothing.”

“We have done it; we have done it for American citizens. We are concerned when someone is producing a nuclear bomb that can be dropped on the state of Israel or provides a nuclear shield for a country which spreads terrorism with impunity and changes the face of the world,” he said.

Link To Article Above

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Video here, he says it at the 0:23 mark...

articles.businessinsider.com...

I can see all the other candidates saying similar cold reptilian inhuman statements... all except Ronnie boy. Rick and Hilary are drinking from the same blood cauldron.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

I'll be glad when Santorum dies, because he's a heartless, delusional psychopath.
edit on 12-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Where does the US get these clown candidates? They are all corporate cronies and Israeli lap dogs except for Ron Paul and he is so far above the average American intellect they can't understand him. Talk about a country dangerous possessing nukes look no farther than the USA.
edit on 12-1-2012 by MasterCylinder because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How Christian of him, and all the other war mongers that are Chrisitans

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Santorum- Its Ok if we enrich uranium, mess about with very, very dangerous technology,

But if you do it, we will kill you

Or, just the way they were all talking in the debates lately, advocating - nay - encouraging , black project's, and "deniable" mission's, against Iran (and others for that matter),

Not trying to be too rude here,

But really, how long America? How long till you all see, that its not right what your Government (and mine), have done around the world, in ours and "democracy's" name?

Where is this leading?

We can all feel it, as Bob Powell said in his Video,

We can feel, and see, the lead up to something terrible, and just the attitude of the people who hold power in our "NATO" country's, is down right scary.

Its going to get a LOT closer to home, very very soon

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So why is it wrong to want someone dead who is working on a nuclear program that is intended to kill you and to destroy your country? In a perfect world no one would want anyone else dead. But this isn't a perfect world. That 'scientist' wasn't just some innocent guy. He was working to create nucelar weapons for that kook Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Ahmadinejad has said he wants to destroy America and start world war III to usher in his imaginary 12th Imam.

I'd bet a box of donuts Iran off'd the guy themselves.
They've done that kind of thing before.
They'd do it again if it suited their needs.

Flame away.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Video here, he says it at the 0:23 mark...

articles.businessinsider.com...

I can see all the other candidates saying similar cold reptilian inhuman statements... all except Ronnie boy. Rick and Hilary are drinking from the same blood cauldron.

My jaw just hit the floor when I watched that video!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Not trying to be too rude here,

But really, how long America? How long till you all see, that its not right what your Government (and mine), have done around the world, in ours and "democracy's" name?

How long? Considering all the TV shows, movies, cartoons, and video games are all about killing everything and life being cheap.... I'd say never. That is the American mentality. Turn all brown countries into glass parking lots, cheer when brown people are killed, cry when Americans are injured.

Our "leaders" are role models to the rest of the herd, and this an example of the results....
(just after the Fukushima disaster)
i15.photobucket.com...

edit on 12-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm glad he is dead as well, a lot of people are.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It's irrelevant to me the politics of the matter.

A scientist, who probably had a family, was just doing his job. He was murdered for doing nothing wrong.

For Santorum to publicly state that is a "wonderful thing" just illustrates what a total PIECE OF # he is.

Santorum? Sounds a lot like Sanitarium... he is mentally disturbed

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
I'm glad he is dead as well, a lot of people are.

That's straight up evil dude, you better check yourself!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How can someone run around telling people they're a pro-life candidate when they advocate so much death?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Ahmadinejad has said he wants to destroy America and start world war III to usher in his imaginary 12th Imam.

Give me the source.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraggleRock
How can someone run around telling people they're a pro-life candidate when they advocate so much death?

Lol.. yeah, Jon Stewart stated that same sort of thing a couple days ago.

Santorum was born about 50 years to late. He would have fit in nicely in the McCarthy error.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah I wonder if Santorum would have been cheering if these guys were killed when working on nuclear weapons and planning to drop them:
It's OK if America nukes countries, but if another country even tries to make nuclear weapons (which as far as I know hasn't been confirmed yet), we have to put sanctions on them, talk about bombing them, and be happy when their scientists die.

But seeing how brainwashed by religion Santorum is, I'm sure he would have been happy that Einstein died if he were alive at that time.

edit on 12-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm glad he said it too, now we can clearly see what a twat he is!

If America votes for him we are as good as f****d.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

These people are foolish, here is Japans contribution for Katrina:

The Japanese Foreign Ministry has said that it would provide USD 200,000 to the American Red Cross to assist victims of Hurricane Katrina. Japan will also identify needs in affected regions via the U.S. government and will provide up to USD 300,000 in emergency supplies such as tents, blankets and power generators if they receive requests from the U.S. for such assistance. One Japanese individual, Takashi Endo, donated USD 1 million from his personal funds to Katrina relief efforts.

Iran's contribution:

Has offered to send humanitarian aid and 20 million barrels of crude oil.

Iraq's Contribution:

Has pledged USD 1 million Red Cross via the Red Crescent.

www.nationmaster.com... kat_int_aid_res-hurricane-katrina-international-aid-response

Get educated people...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't be bothered if santorum was found dead from a bomb at his house or any war mongering politician. I am bothered that someone who was trying to work and support his family was killed by paranoid western dictatorships. I am sure his family if not already are now saying death to america or any family member who has been affected by the west crusades over the past 20 years. In a way I wish 2012 bring the destruction of this planet we are an utterly disgusting race .

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
A scientist, who probably had a family,

Hitler had parents and nephews ... 'bad' people have families too.
That doesn't mean anything.

was just doing his job. He was murdered for doing nothing wrong.

Making nuclear weapons for the whacked out leader of a country who wants nukes to start a massive world war in order to have an imaginary 12th Imam come floating in (with Jesus as a side kick) to make the whole world Islamic ... YES that's 'doing something wrong'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join