It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any enemies on this website?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i wouldn't say "enemies"

but i do happen to feel abhorrence, anathema, animosity, animus, antagonism, antipathy, aversion, black beast, bother, bugbear, bête noire, detestation, disgust, enmity, execration, frost*, grievance, gripe, hatred, horror, hostility, ill will, irritant, loathing, malevolence, malignity, mislike, nasty look, no love lost, nuisance, objection, odium, pain, rancor, rankling, repugnance, repulsion, resentment, revenge, revulsion, scorn, spite, trouble and venom towards RevelationGeneration

some of those probably don't make sense but its pasted from the thesaurus for the word 'hate'

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrazyRaccoon

oh dear , you poor poppet - you have come to the " conclusion "that people who diasgree with you on the internet are your ` enemies ` , well if thats the extent of the enemy action you face - then you are truely fortunate - and should be grateful for your cossetted existance

PS - ever stoped to think " am i right " maybe your imaginary enemies are actually just normal people with no malice - simply attempting to educate you

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Actually, i think i have a enemy. I obviously won't say the name, but this person sent me this message:
"i hope somebody cut ur throat so when u scream only blood comes out then i hope he #s ur cut of neck and then pisses on ur carcas
this isn a LITTLE mistake #ing imbecile"

Honestly, i don't even know what it was about, but this message made me laugh. How can i take this guy seriously with so many spelling mistakes?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What's the point?
It's not like we all have to agree on everything. No need to get all worked up over a bit of forum jousting.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
Actually, i think i have a enemy. I obviously won't say the name, but this person sent me this message:
"i hope somebody cut ur throat so when u scream only blood comes out then i hope he #s ur cut of neck and then pisses on ur carcas
this isn a LITTLE mistake #ing imbecile"

Honestly, i don't even know what it was about, but this message made me laugh. How can i take this guy seriously with so many spelling mistakes?

Oh that message just radiates sweetness and light.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

I'm not sure, I guess some just don't like me for whatever reason.

No big deal though, I'm really not going to lose any sleep over them or anything, lol. As others have said, It's just some people from an online forum after all.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

damm - i am envious - i only got a " hope you die soon " U2U

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Broken circles

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join