It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any enemies on this website?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

Originally posted by Glass

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by Destinyone

So an avatar reflects on how a person acts or who he is?

So if i have a pic of pedobear i am a pedophile? *sigh the ignorance is strong with people like you*
edit on 12-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2012 by CrazyRaccoon because: (no reason given)

Makes me wonder what people think of my avatar. What does a broken mirror say about me?

That you shouldn't go out in public without a bag over your head. Just kiddin.....

Heh, well perhaps you shouldn't be trusted with orphans.

Ouch!
Bats was an orphan too, so it's okay. Cancels itself out. Truth is, I still can't look at it without laughing out loud.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have a couple of "enemies" on this site It seems. I'm pretty sure there's quite a few who for some reason are absolutely convinced I'm an agent of some sort as well, those guys and their comments always crack me up, lol.

edit on 12-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Well atleast you answered directly =\ some of these people just make me think that they are slow in the head or something...how the heck can people ignore your thread and go directly to talking smack about you?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by OldCorp
Nope.

Several people have put me on their rivals list, always over my support for Israel, but I have not a single person on mine. I love everybody.

Kumbaya Mother Plucker.

Support for the regime in Israel ? Bibi's regime ??

damn good reason to add you in my rival list

i also dont have a rival list .. it is useless to me

i look forward to debate you on Israel in another thread

Peace my friend even if you support Israel

star for you

edit on 1/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

No brother, I don't support ANY "regime." Politicians, be they Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or bark worshipers, are ALL corrupt. I support "Israel" as a nation and as a people. I also support the Palestinians as a people; it's Hamas I have a hardon for.

A lot of people seem to get the idea that saying anything positive about the Israelis means that you're just evil. I have, and I will continue to, speak out against any injustices committed by the IDF as well; like when a couple of soldiers forced a Palestinian teenager to enter houses ahead of the in case there were any booby traps. Those soldiers were appropriately court-martialed and sentenced to prison, a move I wholeheartedly support.

Sure the Palestinians are having a difficult time right now. The elite among Hamas enjoy all of the latest gadgets, eat the finest food in well-appointed restaurants, driving Mercedes tanks and Hummers to modern shopping malls IN the Gaza strip; meanwhile their people suffer, believing the propaganda that it is all the Jew's fault.

You, and any person thinking objectively, have to admit that the Israeli response to constant rocket and mortar attacks on civilians has been tame in comparison to ANY other country in the world. In the year before Cast Lead, over 8,000 rockets and mortars landed in civilian neighborhoods. If 800 rockets landed on the territory of any other sovereign nation on Earth, the offending party would have been pulverized into dust. Israel makes excellent use of targeted killings of their enemies; one of my favorites was when Mossad snuck a small explosive into a Hamas leader's cell phone. He answered it and "Are you happy with your current long distance carrier" was the last thing he ever heard.

The point is, the Israelis try harder than anyone else in the world to avoid collateral damage, whereas Hamas strives to kill as many innocents as possible. I have great respect for anyone willing to stand up and fight for what they believe in, but Hamas is not in that category. Their rockets could fire on military targets like air fields, army bases, or even the Dimona Nuclear facility; but Noooooo. Those cowards always strike at civilians.

Also, the Israelis allow 100 semis loaded with goods into Gaza EVERY SINGLE DAY. There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza. There is medicine, there is food, and there is electricity and heating oil. Sure times are tough, but if Hamas hadn't insisted on making the average Israeli's decision to take a bus or get a slice of pizza one of life or death, then the wall surrounding Gaza would never have been built. There's no wall between Israel and the West Bank. I wonder why that is. Could it be because the P.A. doesn't send suicide bombers into Israel every chance they get? Methinks so.

If you want to blame somebody for the plight of the Palestinians, blame Hamas. Israel is just defending herself.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by OldCorp
Nope.

Several people have put me on their rivals list, always over my support for Israel, but I have not a single person on mine. I love everybody.

Kumbaya Mother Plucker.

Support for the regime in Israel ? Bibi's regime ??

damn good reason to add you in my rival list

i also dont have a rival list .. it is useless to me

i look forward to debate you on Israel in another thread

Peace my friend even if you support Israel

star for you

edit on 1/12/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

No brother, I don't support ANY regime. IMO, ALL politicians are crooked except Ron Paul. I swear the man is the most unusual politician I have ever seen.

Anyway, I support "Israel" as a nation and as a people. I also support the Palestinians as a people; it's Hamas I have a hard-on for.

I had written a couple of nice long paragraphs explaining my position, but when I submitted it I got a 503 error. Probably just as well as I don't want to derail the thread. To sum up what I said though, not every people or nation is ALL good or ALL evil; but when you show any support for Israel whatsoever, people immediately get turned off and irrational. "ZOMG! You ZIONIST LIAR!!!!"

ETA: Oh WOW (Looks above.) I guess it did get posted. Hmmm.

edit on 1/12/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
No time for loser errrr uhm enemies.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

okey then thanks for your honest opinions

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
OP, are you saying that you have been registered for only 5 days and already have enemies?
Just WOW.
I have had some heated discussions with many on this site but none that I would call enemy.
I would hope that others would feel this way as if we all had the same ideas, this world would get real boring real quick.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I know you and I have been on opposite sides of the fence a time or two but I never have considered you an enemy.
Now that I have made the post T&C safe.

Speaking of avatars, is that belt fed?? it just keeps firing!
And no droopy barrel either.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeah they always contradict me...i don't know who's giving them stars but who ever it is i bet it is the same person with multiple accounts...

lol :-D

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I hope you will find that I DO NOT HOLD GRUDGES. So whatever "argument" we may end up in, know that outside the thread, I'VE DROPPED IT

With that said, no.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
well if you dislike people who argue with and call them "enemies" then maybe ATS is not for you
I think you will end up hating everyone
good luck

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
There are lots of public enemies on these boards.
Paid posters who spend huge amounts of time and continual effort
attempting to debunk, even through the most glaring of issues.
You know who You are.
You are enemies of truth and decency.
All we can hope for is that justice will be served, either in this life or the next.
God, I hope you are Proud, jumping through all those Hoops.
Get up and turn the Page. It looks like Snow.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't have any rivals or enemies. There are folks I don't often agree with, sure. There are folks who cause my blood pressure to rise, sure. That said, those same folks sometimes pop out with a true gem of wisdom or intelligence or humor that I absolutely love, or they say something I agree with entirely.

That doesn't make me run out and put them on my friends list when that happens though, because I am aware that in the very next post, my blood pressure could rise again.

We are here to learn from each other, to educate each other, to commiserate with each other, and to just talk to and with each other. I just don't feel that it is necessary to harbor ill will toward any poster for any reason, other than for the space of time that it takes to tell them I think they are absolutely, positively, in no way doubtable, wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.
Once I have shared my opinion, I move on. I have enough stress in my life without adding to it here.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by OldCorp

I know you and I have been on opposite sides of the fence a time or two but I never have considered you an enemy.
Now that I have made the post T&C safe.

Speaking of avatars, is that belt fed?? it just keeps firing!
And no droopy barrel either.

I'm a Marine! Our barrels NEVER droop.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyRaccoon
reply to post by g146541

Yeah they always contradict me...i don't know who's giving them stars but who ever it is i bet it is the same person with multiple accounts...

lol :-D

So, by your words (correct me if I am misunderstanding), anyone who disagrees with you or contradicts you is an enemy? So, your understanding of the most basic idea of this site is not what (most of) the rest of us think it is? Are we not here to discuss, debate, and finally find the common truth to ideas and problems we encounter out there? Are you of the idea that we are all here to agree with each other and not ever try to find the truth? I don't mind when others disagree with me, and have actually had my opinion on topics changed by those people who have disagreed with me.

Aren't you a little afraid of never having your character grow, or of never gaining an insight about things you don't already have one on, or of learning a truth about something, or even better, being a part of FINDING that truth because you were part of a discussion or debate on the subject matter?

I am thinking that if you cannot understand what this site was founded on, you should stick around, watch it in action, and see how people with decorum handle it, and THEN maybe post things. It never hurts to lurk and learn before posting.
edit on 13-1-2012 by Ceriddwen because: forgot an e. Changes the meaning of the word. Stupid e.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have neither friends or enemies on this site, there are plenty of people that I like on ATS, and there are plenty of people that I dislike on ATS, but I can not say I consider any of those I dislike an enemy, if I am honest nor do I care if any one considers me their enemy.

If someone appears overly hateful I usually try to avoid them or put them on mental ignore, since such discussion are generally very circular and in the end very boring.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
My enemy is ignorance.

He is powerful.

He is everywhere.

Sadly, he is not the enemy of all.
Many embrace him, and welcome him in with open arms.

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
Phage.

jk

Originally posted by Destinyone

I know it's not meant that way by you, and you have your reasons for using it....but, IMOHO...it looks very childish.
...but typing 'IMOHO' doesn't seem childish or immature to you?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yeah, someone "enemied" me (is that a great verb or what?) a while back and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. So I asked him and he said he listed people as his enemy if they used the word "Sheeple". So I was petty and sent him a bunch of sheep pictures and stats from New Zealand.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

i have to say your excellent posts drove me to sign up with ats...how can you have enemies? seems almost funny.

you're one of my top 5 posters on ATS

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join